FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Sri Lanka expects inflation to slow, rates unchanged
by rajini Today at 10:24 am

» How Sri Lanka’s forced organic transition crippled its tea industry
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 9:53 am

» ASI heading towards 8700
by ErangaDS Today at 9:17 am

» Sri Lanka's key Banks under CBSL scrutiny to ensure stability
by DeepFuckingValue Today at 7:43 am

» HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC(HAPU.N0000) TP Rs140
by cheetah Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» Sri Lanka Treasury Bill Rates reach 32% p.a
by DeepFuckingValue Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» ECB will raise rates as high as needed to rein in core inflation- Villeroy
by target1 Yesterday at 1:13 pm

» The global inflation nightmare: It’s 167% in Lebanon, 70% in Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 12:21 pm

» Sri Lanka’s IMF Saga
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» 24% තියන බදු 30% කරන්න යන්නේ 6% වැඩි කිරීමක්
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 10:49 am

» LOFC Future
by Surajmp Yesterday at 10:34 am

» ලංකාව ගැන බය හිතෙන වාර්තාවක් එළියට
by ErangaDS Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:32 pm

» Tourist arrivals drop to lowest in September
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:23 pm

» Goldman believes the time is right for value to beat growth stocks
by ResearchMan Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:53 pm

» Stock market for beginners There is no shame in being in cash.
by Asoka Samarakone Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:49 am

» SEC nets big sharks; more prosecutions soon
by rajini Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:12 am

» සේරිවානිජලාට හසු නොවී BIL තියාගත්තොත් ආනගතයේදී මොකද වෙන්නේ
by vijay singh Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:03 am

» 03 OCT - Panic & Psychological Fear Biggest Enemy dealing in stocks
by sanjayapeiris351 Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:34 am

» Bank of England, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank in trouble
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:38 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:08 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)

INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)

+102
BANDB
Hitazz
D.G.Dayaratne
jehan008
Bakkabwoi
dayandacool
viduranga
Dilip
Equityinvestor
stockchaser
Venu123
High-flyer
MarketGema
Rational Investor
pra4u
ADVENTUS
Kanishka_2020
subash81
CSEBets
CSEdeSILVA
geesura
DamithAsian
KingMaker2020
suku502
C.THARANGA
invest thinker
RJ1010
cselearner
crs
Eranga87
Bakka1988
Imti2020
hiransilva23
Master D
thananjey
Mr. X
reyaz
kuk83
Love Boy
upandaway
Zee
Baba2020
Inthikahb M Wazeer
npgslnawa
Miss-Sangeetha
shan31
mahasona2
xhunter
niru
celtic tiger
chathura123
Junior investor
Teller
engineer
MarketWch
lbnnirmal
Kipling
Soilconomy
sahan8896
ColomboCSE
cseguide
thankrishan
bhanu
ChooBoy
roshan1039
Beta1
Eugine Fernando
4Corners
grape101
kumarweerarathne
SECsux
wisdom79
vikiperera
gamaya
rasanga
Takecharge
Dileepa
Leon
smallville
prabath
wellappili
smayadunne
lokka1
rmark
anu
Fresher
Jana
sureshot
sriranga
Market Sucker
Gainer
greedy007
lokuayya
sanjaya351
Slstock
Gaja
Monster
advisor
own
Rajitha
mark
shan
106 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

51INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Empty A better Strategy for your situatuon Sun May 12, 2013 9:52 am

lokka1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?
Friend I was in your situation with DIMO, PHAR and ASPH. Here is what I did. Wait to see when you have a seller and a buyer willing to trade 200 or more ASPH shares about Rs. 5 apart. Rs. 1 is even better. Sell your 200 shares and immediately buy back 200 shares at the higher price. You will lose about Rs. 8000 in commissions but you still get to keep the 200 ASPH at a lower price. You may have to repeat this couple of times. I did this successfully for the above three stocks and now I am in the black on all three. Good Luck.
Lokka1

Dileepa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

lokka1 wrote:
wellappili wrote:I'm stuck with 200 ASPH at average 700,This is nearly 25% of my portfolio.Should I average now?
Friend I was in your situation with DIMO, PHAR and ASPH. Here is what I did. Wait to see when you have a seller and a buyer willing to trade 200 or more ASPH shares about Rs. 5 apart. Rs. 1 is even better. Sell your 200 shares and immediately buy back 200 shares at the higher price. You will lose about Rs. 8000 in commissions but you still get to keep the 200 ASPH at a lower price. You may have to repeat this couple of times. I did this successfully for the above three stocks and now I am in the black on all three. Good Luck.
Lokka1

Hello,
Never ever do this.
What you have done in realizing a loss of 100k (200*500) and donating 8k to broker.
To make the situation worst, you are still holding a troubled counter.
Don't average, Invest your money on other counters.
#As I have not studied this counter in dept, I'm not in a position to advice you to sell.

Takecharge


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I wonder why ASPH moving up fast, any idea

rasanga


Stock Trader

very low quantity in the CDS and with coming CHOGM run we can expect some thing.few months ago it was 500 level.

rasanga


Stock Trader

Issued Qty - 666562
All time high - Rs.825.00

last few days they try to collect this.

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

This is a retail killer

rasanga


Stock Trader

today top 9 turnover and 7368 traded now.today collection is over.will see tomorrow.

rasanga


Stock Trader

top 6 turnover and 12 month highest volum today

59INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Asph 100% GAIN... Rs 300 to Rs 600 Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:11 pm

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Industrial asphalts plc
Shares outstanding 666,560
Free float 182,570
P/E 19.12
EPS 15.69
Market cap 200m
Nav Rs 826
Current value Rs300

2019 Q1 and q2 very good reports 

ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ තාර නිෂ්පාදනය ආශ්‍රිතව කටයුතු කරන එකම සමාගම මෙය වේ තවද ගල්අගුරු ආශ්‍රිතව විශාල නිෂ්පාදන රැසක් සිදු කරන අතර විවිධ ආලේපන වර්ග නිෂ්පාදනයෙහිලා විශාල කර්මාන්තයක් කරගෙන යයි
වත්මන් ජනාධිපති ගෝඨාභය රාජපක්ෂ මහතාගේ පාලනය යටතේ සිදුකෙරෙන අතිවිශාල මහා මාර්ග සංවර්ධනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය ය අමුද්‍රව්‍ය එලෙස තාර සපයමින් ඉදිරි වසර පහ තුළ විශාල වසයෙන් ඉහල ආදායම් ඉපයීම හැකියාවක් සමාගම සතුව ඇත
රටපුරා ඉදිවන අධිවේගී මාර්ග පද්ධතිය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන  අමුද්‍රව්‍ය සපයන සඳහා දැනටමත් වශ්‍ය වැඩකටයුතු කර්මාන්ත ශාලාවේ සිදු කරමින් පවතී
තවද මෙය සියයට සීයක්ම ශ්‍රී ලාංකික සමාගමක් වන අතර ඉදිරි වසර පහ කාලය තුළ විශාල වර්ධනයක් බලාපොරොත්තු විය හැකියි ලක්ෂණ දැනටමත් පෙන්වා අවසන්.
දැනට සමාගමේ කොටසක් රුපියල්  300 ක ට ඇලවීම් වුවද එහි වටිනාකම රුපියල් 826 ඉක්මවා ඇත
මෙම වර්ෂයේ පසුගිය කාර්තු දෙක තුළ ඉතා ඉහළ වර්ධන වේගයක් සහ ලාභයක් උපයා ඇති බව වාර්තාවලින් හෙළිවේ
Warren buffett ගේ න්‍යායන් වලට අනුකූලව දැනට කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ තුළ පවතින මිලදී ගත යුතු සාධාරණ ම කොටසක් ලෙස මෙය හඳුන්වා දිය හැක.
පසුගිය දින කිහිපය පුරාවටම මෙහි විශාල වශයෙන් ගණුදෙනු දක්නට ලැබිණ

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes, it's really valuable share!!!!

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Definitely

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

vikiperera wrote:Industrial asphalts plc
Shares outstanding 666,560
Free float 182,570
P/E 19.12
EPS 15.69
Market cap 200m
Nav Rs 826
Current value Rs300

2019 Q1 and q2 very good reports 

ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ තාර නිෂ්පාදනය ආශ්‍රිතව කටයුතු කරන එකම සමාගම මෙය වේ තවද ගල්අගුරු ආශ්‍රිතව විශාල නිෂ්පාදන රැසක් සිදු කරන අතර විවිධ ආලේපන වර්ග නිෂ්පාදනයෙහිලා විශාල කර්මාන්තයක් කරගෙන යයි
වත්මන් ජනාධිපති ගෝඨාභය රාජපක්ෂ මහතාගේ පාලනය යටතේ සිදුකෙරෙන අතිවිශාල මහා මාර්ග සංවර්ධනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය ය අමුද්‍රව්‍ය එලෙස තාර සපයමින් ඉදිරි වසර පහ තුළ විශාල වසයෙන් ඉහල ආදායම් ඉපයීම හැකියාවක් සමාගම සතුව ඇත
රටපුරා ඉදිවන අධිවේගී මාර්ග පද්ධතිය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන  අමුද්‍රව්‍ය සපයන සඳහා දැනටමත් වශ්‍ය වැඩකටයුතු කර්මාන්ත ශාලාවේ සිදු කරමින් පවතී
තවද මෙය සියයට සීයක්ම ශ්‍රී ලාංකික සමාගමක් වන අතර ඉදිරි වසර පහ කාලය තුළ විශාල වර්ධනයක් බලාපොරොත්තු විය හැකියි ලක්ෂණ දැනටමත් පෙන්වා අවසන්.
දැනට සමාගමේ කොටසක් රුපියල්  300 ක ට ඇලවීම් වුවද එහි වටිනාකම රුපියල් 826 ඉක්මවා ඇත
මෙම වර්ෂයේ පසුගිය කාර්තු දෙක තුළ ඉතා ඉහළ වර්ධන වේගයක් සහ ලාභයක් උපයා ඇති බව වාර්තාවලින් හෙළිවේ
Warren buffett ගේ න්‍යායන් වලට අනුකූලව දැනට කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ තුළ පවතින මිලදී ගත යුතු සාධාරණ ම කොටසක් ලෙස මෙය හඳුන්වා දිය හැක.
පසුගිය දින කිහිපය පුරාවටම මෙහි විශාල වශයෙන් ගණුදෙනු දක්නට ලැබිණ
Great
Today 375

SECsux


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Very Illiquid.Have seen this running lot in previous bullruns.INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Captur10

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SECsux wrote:Very Illiquid.Have seen this running lot in previous bullruns.INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Captur10
You got it

SECsux


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Now the selling is over.

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SECsux wrote:Now the selling is over.
Yes today traded 7000. It is top 20 level shares. This will shoot to 500 level soon

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Taken some amount at 300

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Bakka how was AAIC 😂😂

69INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Empty ASPH getting ready for a run Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:10 am

grape101

grape101
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

New interest in ASPH, seen buying recently. Are we looking at a run, NBV is ~820/-

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

grape101 wrote:New interest in ASPH, seen buying recently. Are we looking at a run, NBV is ~820/-
Yes correct

4Corners


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
vikiperera wrote:
grape101 wrote:New interest in ASPH, seen buying recently. Are we looking at a run, NBV is ~820/-
Yes correct

72INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Empty ASPH SUBDIVISION OF SHARES Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:43 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

1 SHARE SUBDIVIDED TO 4500 WHAT YOU ALL THINK?

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Eugine Fernando wrote:1 SHARE SUBDIVIDED TO 4500 WHAT YOU ALL THINK?
 If you buy today @ 300/= , Even if it trade @ -/10 after subdivision we will get 450/= per share. I think  we can get some profit in this market situation. NAV  over 800/=

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

better to sell now

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

ASPH, not worth, after subdivision.

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

If you sell at 0.10 cents profit is 50%

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Most of the shares of cse now down more than 50%
Ex. CFVF

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Most of the companies need money now. After subdivision, if they issue rights what happen?

79INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000) - Page 3 Empty BUY ASPH AND COVER PART OF YOUR LOSSES Tue May 12, 2020 10:41 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ASPH WILL SUBDIVIDED INTO 4500 SHARES FOR I SHARE. PRESENT TRADING PRICE AROUND 300/= AFTER THE SUBDIVISION EVEN IF YOU SELL THE LOWEST PRICE OF =/10 YOU CAN EASILY MAKE 50% PROFIT.

NAV OVER RS. 800/= GL

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

What will happen if they announce a right issue after subdivision

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum