1. Kentucky Derby, run over the 11⁄4-mile (2.0 km) dirt track at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky;
2. Preakness Stakes, run over the 13⁄16-mile (1.9 km) dirt track at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland;
3. Belmont Stakes, run over the 11⁄2-mile (2.4 km) dirt track, the longest in thoroughbred racing, at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York.
The following 3 stocks are all trading between Rs 120-125. Their NAV is approx Rs 250.
1. Cargo Boat (CABO) - Building ( 6 storey + 20,000 Sq Ft) in Fort & Properties in Fort & Braybooke place. Share Portfolio with main stocks as LLUBS, DFCC, COMM BK, RENU, AHUN & DURDANS.
2. CFI - Share Portfolio with concentration to CFLB Group. Owns a Cross holding in CIT and accounts for approx 25 Mill CFLB shares, with substantial stakes in EB Creasy, Lankem, COMM Bank, JKH, Nestle, CINV and other CFLB Group companies.
3. LMF - Owns approx 38 Mill DIST Shares and small qty of DOCKS, Seylan Bank, Comm Bank etc.
Dairy Business is Ambewella and Pattipola Farms and Welisara packing plant for Lakspray Imported Milk Powder.
What is the best for the Medium to Long term i.e. Who will win the triple Crown ?
Last edited by The Alchemist on Mon May 27, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed NTB from Cabo Portfolio)