FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » What are the best stock that will have good run in this June

What are the best stock that will have good run in this June

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nalaka_sg


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
can we share the stocks that have possibility to have good run in this month ?

Exp:- JKH ,LLUB,MORI had good run in May

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
CRL
VFIN
CDB
NTB
LFIN

micky

micky
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
AEL
LITE
VPEL
SFIN
LDEV Smile

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
LDEV also good

Light of Hope


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Harry82 wrote:CRL
VFIN
CDB
NTB
LFIN


NTB technicals look good as per small analysis

VFIN results good and divident

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
CABO

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Why LDEV ? any news about their financials ....or speculation ? I read some where that they are making losses.

roshana7549


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
LDEV is a loss making company with thier NAV is depleting year by year,how can u expect this share to increase????

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
What happen to SDB?

If you consider fundamentals it is one of the best share

I think main reason is" Colonial mentality "of most of stock Brokers and other market participants

1.This company deals with ordinary people of this country
2.No imperialist history as in case of most of listed companies
3. managed by educated village people and not by Colombo elite

I would like to know whether i am correct ?



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : t explain more)

roshana7549


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SDB seems to be a good share based on NPV of 145, profitability and gearing level.
However my question is that are they having gold depoists???

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:CABO

Gainer hope u have CABO in your portfolio and it may go up. I feel LLUB will go further up so its mean CABO too. I bought 1000 LLUB @ 300 in first time and still holding. I know in that time I took a big risk and @ present am happy about my risk. Anyway anyone of our guys still holding LLUB? What is the perfect exit point? My concern is will they announced a Split?

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sandunj wrote:
@Gainer wrote:CABO

Gainer hope u have CABO in your portfolio and it may go up. I feel LLUB will go further up so its mean CABO too. I bought 1000 LLUB @ 300 in first time and still holding. I know in that time I took a big risk and @ present am happy about my risk. Anyway anyone of our guys still holding LLUB? What is the perfect exit point? My concern is will they announced a Split?

in case if split is announced ...
what would be the impact to share prices & tradings???

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@KDDND wrote:
@sandunj wrote:
@Gainer wrote:CABO

Gainer hope u have CABO in your portfolio and it may go up. I feel LLUB will go further up so its mean CABO too. I bought 1000 LLUB @ 300 in first time and still holding. I know in that time I took a big risk and @ present am happy about my risk. Anyway anyone of our guys still holding LLUB? What is the perfect exit point? My concern is will they announced a Split?

in case if split is announced ...
what would be the impact to share prices & tradings???

With current buying pressure Hope to exit @ 450. Dont know its going to happen or Im expecting too much. If I sell this prices Im not worried but will try to get maxmium. Split mean this run is over.

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I do not think SDB gold deposit is a problem Other financial institution also have more or less same level of gold Deposit

The biggest problem Colonial Mentality of market participant of Sri lanka
stock market

There are some other examples also

Compare fundamentals and market price of Carsons

Why the price is so high? Colonial mentality?
If not market price of SDB also should go up in this month.

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sandunj wrote:
@KDDND wrote:
@sandunj wrote:
@Gainer wrote:CABO

Gainer hope u have CABO in your portfolio and it may go up. I feel LLUB will go further up so its mean CABO too. I bought 1000 LLUB @ 300 in first time and still holding. I know in that time I took a big risk and @ present am happy about my risk. Anyway anyone of our guys still holding LLUB? What is the perfect exit point? My concern is will they announced a Split?

in case if split is announced ...
what would be the impact to share prices & tradings???

With current buying pressure Hope to exit @ 450. Dont know its going to happen or Im expecting too much. If I sell this prices Im not worried but will try to get maxmium. Split mean this run is over.

Thx
"Split mean this run is over." ......

is that only the run is over...??
will there be chance to dropped??
how does this split could impact of its future price....?

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@KDDND wrote:
@sandunj wrote:
@KDDND wrote:
@sandunj wrote:
@Gainer wrote:CABO

Gainer hope u have CABO in your portfolio and it may go up. I feel LLUB will go further up so its mean CABO too. I bought 1000 LLUB @ 300 in first time and still holding. I know in that time I took a big risk and @ present am happy about my risk. Anyway anyone of our guys still holding LLUB? What is the perfect exit point? My concern is will they announced a Split?

in case if split is announced ...
what would be the impact to share prices & tradings???

With current buying pressure Hope to exit @ 450. Dont know its going to happen or Im expecting too much. If I sell this prices Im not worried but will try to get maxmium. Split mean this run is over.

Thx
"Split mean this run is over." ......

is that only the run is over...??
will there be chance to dropped??
how does this split could impact of its future price....?

Currently Im focusssing on this run and I bought LLUB for shortterm. When its trading @ 160 level better to do invest. Anyway split mean increase the liquidty of share. If it split @ 400 as 1 t0 5 price will drop to 80 and in case of increase of number of shares EPS , NAV will come dowN.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum