FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSF - Gandada....? Epada....?

+18
rainmaker
sandunj
Suthar
glad
Redbulls
Jana
Richie
smallville
smalta
snandasiri
KDDND
Chutta
sureshot
Jiggysaurus
Gainer
suddera
Slstock
Market.Player
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:53 am

Market.Player

Market.Player
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

CSF - As Short Term - Gandada....? Epada....? - Hariyatama Kiyannakoooo.......

2CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

hariyatama kiyanna ethin Directors saha Asanga geahanna one.

Loku sudu walata kemathi nam ...

3CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:06 pm

suddera

suddera
Manager - Equity Analytics

2 X CSF = 1 Mahajana Sampath Lottery Razz

4CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Today CSF traded 8.8 million sharers

5CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:Today CSF traded 8.8 million sharers

8.8 million traded only 10 cents up, looks like a dump.

6CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

suddera wrote:2 X CSF = 1 Mahajana Sampath Lottery Razz

according to ur calculation

1 mahajana sampatha is = 20.00

1 CSF will be = 10.00

mmmmm
Very Happy

7CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

sureshot wrote:
suddera wrote:2 X CSF = 1 Mahajana Sampath Lottery Razz

according to ur calculation

1 mahajana sampatha is = 20.00

1 CSF will be = 10.00

mmmmm
Very Happy

Suresh then 5 X TFC non voting = 5 Vasana Sampatha lottery?

8CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Chutta

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Dear All. I have 100,000 CSF W which brought above 1 Rupee. I dont wish to sell at loss and hope to keep it Silent and convert to voting shares. But I dont have such money to convert it. Could you please explain some one , What would be the situation if i would be keep silent. ( Will my broker firm Pay on behalf of me, Even I dont have such money in my portfolio )

9CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Slstock

Slstock

You have to instruct you broker to pay for you and that is if they allow you to have credit.

But do you really want to buy Rs 12 laks worth of CSF.N for credit? Do you know the conversion price is Rs 12 for each warrant.

It is cheaper to buy at Rs 11.5 per CSF share now. ( I am not saying to buy)

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t26323-csf-warrants

Chutta wrote:Dear All. I have 100,000 CSF W which brought above 1 Rupee. I dont wish to sell at loss and hope to keep it Silent and convert to voting shares. But I dont have such money to convert it. Could you please explain some one , What would be the situation if i would be keep silent. ( Will my broker firm Pay on behalf of me, Even I dont have such money in my portfolio )

10CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Chutta

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

slstock wrote:You have to instruct you broker to pay for you and that is if they allow you to have credit.

But do you really want to buy Rs 12 laks worth of CSF.N for credit? Do you know the conversion price is Rs 12 for each warrant.

Chutta wrote:Dear All. I have 100,000 CSF W which brought above 1 Rupee. I dont wish to sell at loss and hope to keep it Silent and convert to voting shares. But I dont have such money to convert it. Could you please explain some one , What would be the situation if i would be keep silent. ( Will my broker firm Pay on behalf of me, Even I dont have such money in my portfolio )

Thanks Admin,

My entire value of the portfolio consist with CSF W and I dont have such money to pay them also. So am i have to sell it .40 and loss 60% of my portfolio. Aiyo .... Sad Sad

11CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Slstock

Slstock

I don't know what you tell oyu. I was warning about this so many times as below

This is the danger with warrants. Las tday to trade warrants in 14th. You can wait for some time to see you can get rid of them higher. But there is a risk of them going futher down.

In anycase you do not have 12 Laks to convert warrant. So holding them after 14th will make them zero value if you do not convert.

Chutta wrote:
slstock wrote:You have to instruct you broker to pay for you and that is if they allow you to have credit.

Thanks Admin,

My entire value of the portfolio consist with CSF W and I dont have such money to pay them also. So am i have to sell it .40 and loss 60% of my portfolio. Aiyo .... Sad Sad

12CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:00 pm

KDDND

KDDND

@Chutta!

I really feel the pain of you......

if you don't have money..... may much better don't convert the CSF.W @12.... just sell at a lost (100k*0.4 or 0.5 ) so your total lost may be 50k-40k. if you really like you can buy CSF.N from market @11-11.50 from that 50k-40k.

If you have money... better to think whether you drug further on the road of "CSF"...... coz if you convert you invest 1.2milliom+0.1millin = 1.3million... whats is the guaranty for this money? compared to current lost of 60k this is BIG! oppsssssss......!!

May be its good if you think and analysis properly and moved in to new 2 to 3 counter after lot of advice.... with that 1.2million + 40k (from warrants).. you can have good sleep and hopes...

Don't worry about lose of 50k-60k ... dont try to invest millions to save 50k...

For me I have lees confident on CSF at the moment.... but I am not sure what the BIG FISHES wil do... I saw in addition to 9miilion CSF.N trading today... there were another 6-7millions CSF.N on the sell side........ its really tricky...... those waiting may be the one which traded last days .... or new shares... or what....!!!
seems many stuck with CSF.N or.. seems some collected very well with very accurate information and now being ready to blast at the last days with a big profits....

Its a real drama......!!!

BETTER TO STAY AT THE SAFER SIDE.......... AT THIS WEATHER........!!!
GL!

these

13CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm

snandasiri

snandasiri

After converting worrents/ Rights, normally share price will drop due to selling pressure. I saw this many times. (I experienced it with SEYB.N) So I think its better not to buy CSF.N for holding after 14th.
I don't say price will definitely down. But it could be happen this time also.
If you really like CSF.N wait till the share price become stable.

14CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:44 pm

KDDND

KDDND

snandasiri wrote:After converting worrents/ Rights, normally share price will drop due to selling pressure. I saw this many times. (I experienced it with SEYB.N) So I think its better not to buy CSF.N for holding after 14th.
I don't say price will definitely down. But it could be happen this time also.
If you really like CSF.N wait till the share price become stable.

I AGREED......it is much SAFER! pirat

15CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 pm

smalta

smalta
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

As the currunt point it is better to bear the 60k loss than adding another 12M to save that 60K. My opinion is sell and bear the loss, invest in a good share ( there are lot of shares if you can hold you will be able to have a gain )

Good luck!

16CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 pm

smallville

smallville

Chutta wrote:

But something is better than nothing know?

If u 4get it (if u dont instruct ur broker) u will lose 100K, if u sell now its only 60K, so which is better?????

Ur best option is to continuously monitor this tomorrow and sell at the highest price.. Sometimes it can have a final push where u can minimise the loss but for gods sake, dont wait till 13th as this may come to 0.10 even..

17CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Richie

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

There is no acceptable reason to go after this share looking at latest results,, try your jackpot.

18CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Gainer

Gainer

CSF.N this week any time possible to break 14.00 and CSF.W also break 1.00
Major game going on wait and see.
CSF.W 14 th of this friday also tradable.

19CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Okay, what if it does not happen and new comers buy because you say you are sure?

Gainer wrote:CSF.N this week any time possible to break 14.00 and CSF.W also break 1.00

20CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:29 pm

KDDND

KDDND

Gainer wrote:CSF.N this week any time possible to break 14.00 and CSF.W also break 1.00

Good Luck! for those who stuck with CSF.W.....
if this really worked.... u WIN!
............!!!

21CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

This Wednesday is last day to sell for CSF.W otherwise most of them in the queue to sell if it is not move further up CSF.N ..

anyhow my opinion CSF dealing with this new IPO So they need money .. They want to (maximum try) success the warrant conversion. So CSF will move on or before 14th of june or before payment date... So we can expect CSF pass 14/= or 15/= within couple of week

22CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Dreaming is not prohibited. Most of the warrant holder and even the CSF.N holders will learn a very special lesson. Best of luck.

23CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:32 pm

glad

Can they extend the date of conversion?

24CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Slstock

Slstock

3 days before expiry? Should SEC allow that ?

For warrants, there might be some big shot waiting to convert at Rs 12.

glad wrote:Can they extend the date of conversion?

25CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Empty Re: CSF - Gandada....? Epada....? Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Suthar

Suthar

Hi All,

I also bought 100K CSF.N today. I took a risk, might lose some big money or might gain some bigger money.

What ever said and done, order book is very very abnormal. I think it's an artificial selling pressure or owners get the shares transferred with themselves.

Today's trading can't be a dump. cos buyer has match the huge orders. May be Ramanan has collected some bigger quantities.

I also have doubts even though i bought. Will see what happens

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum