FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Market may down another 550 points

+23
Vptilak
The Alchemist
freebird
Humble
besthope
Gainer
stockmania
wappula
Jana1
rainmaker
m2_yapa
hariesha
KDDND
dudi
smallville
mark
Chinwi
Jiggysaurus
dhanurrox
malanp
stocks hunter
yellow knife
Teller
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:06 pm

rainmaker

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Here is a long answer to Teller,

SL firms have amongst the highest return on equity .... Just look at state firms like SLIC, People's Bank, BOC.

BOC just 5 million investment

Even look at listed firms .... Just started with peanuts. I still have the articles of association of some listed firms. I remember one had 10 shareholders who each contributed 10/-..... those with more experience can talk about others

Personally I prefer if firms don't pay dividends as the richer you get the more opportunities there are. This applies to both Companies and individuals. Just provide scrip dividends and capitalise revenue reserves.

22Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:04 am

Teller

Pls make your attention to recent market uptrend. Most of companies which increased share values have an unique feature. The secret is higher dividend or higher dividend payout ratio. Also attractive earnings,short term future developments,diversified operations made them leaders. so all foreign funds were invested on those shares.JKH,CTC,Nest,LLUB,Comb are over value counters now.samp,ntb,glass,ALLi and few shares are attractive little bit.90% companies are over value counters. For what are we paying higher prices for stocks.if you are a real investor (investment holding is more than year or more) you may collect few stocks in advance at a discounted prices. You earn ...you invest.the iimportant thing is to save initial capital to take home at end.

23Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:19 am

Jana1

Teller wrote:Pls make your attention to recent market uptrend. Most of companies which increased share values have an unique feature. The secret is higher dividend or higher dividend payout ratio. Also attractive earnings,short term future developments,diversified operations made them leaders. so all foreign funds were invested on those shares.JKH,CTC,Nest,LLUB,Comb are over value counters now.samp,ntb,glass,ALLi and  few shares are attractive little bit.90% companies are over value counters. For what are we paying higher prices for stocks.if you are a real investor (investment holding is more than year or more) you may collect few stocks in advance at a discounted prices. You earn ...you invest.the iimportant thing is to save initial capital to take home at end.

Buddy,

May I know your no of years of experience in CSE?? How did you come to 550 points???Looks so smartna...Smile I dont think any1 in this planet could predict upto this level...

24Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:47 am

Teller

Yeh buddy,I have 9years+ in the market. I earned lot of because of cse.I love it so much. I have a golden way across the cse. When I buy lfin 32+ and sold 420+, bfl-70+ and sold 390+,alli-600+ and sold 1500+,neh-650 sold 1700,CRL-14+ sold 50+ and many more . I earned little loss too. But I use my own research and my own way. These are true ,mother swear.also I have 8+ financial industry experience both locally and overseas .I keep my big eye to best buy.that's the secreat of any investment.buy low as well as quality.luck

25Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:53 am

stocks hunter

Manager - Equity Analytics

CAN u all see a relationship with my yesterday's comments and this article

Rupee falls to near seven month low, T-bond market bullish after SRR cut - ISLAND
June 26, 2013, 8:09 pm

The rupee fell sharply to a near seven month low against the US dollar on Wednesday on importer demand and the Central Bank’s 200 basis point cut to the statutory reserve ratio (SRR) of commercial banks.

The rupee closed at Rs. 129.60/65 against the US dollar from an opening position of Rs. 128.75/80.

Treasury dealers said importer demand uncertainty among foreign Treasury bond holders caused by the Central Bank’s push to reduce interest rates was the reason for the rupee’s sharp decline. However, the Central Bank said a US$ 8 million petroleum bill was the main cause for the depreciation.

"A good thing is that the Central Bank did not intervene in the market. It was expected that the rupee would fall when the SRR was cut by 200 basis points to 6 percent today. This would release 35 to 40, or even 50 billion rupees in more funds to commercial banks to lend which has the potential to generate new loans up to Rs. 300 billion, of course with a lagged effect and borrowing appetites. If this huge amount of money fuels import demand we could have another balance of payments problem, but if the exchange rate is allowed to adjust according to demand and supply, then this problem can be avoided," a currency dealer said not wanting to be named.

The Central Bank also has the option of conducting open market operations to absorb access rupee liquidity in the banking system which would prevent pressures building up on the exchange rate, dealers said.

The secondary Treasury bond market turned bullish after the SRR cut with the more liquid five year bond yield falling to 11.22/25 percent from the previous day’s 11.60/62 percent.

The one year bond yield eased to 10.50/60 percent from 10.75/90, the two year yield fell to 10.75/95 percent from 11.05/20 percent and the three year yield moved to 10.90/11.10 percent from 11.15/35 percent. The four year bond yield eased to 11.05/15 percent from 11.20/40 percent.

26Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:22 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Its ethical to state the source when u post a news item stocks hunter.. Its a forum rule too..

27Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 am

Jana1

Teller wrote:Yeh buddy,I have 9years+ in the market. I earned lot of because of cse.I love it so much. I have a golden way across the cse. When I buy lfin 32+ and sold 420+, bfl-70+ and sold 390+,alli-600+ and sold 1500+,neh-650 sold 1700,CRL-14+ sold 50+ and many more . I earned little loss too. But I use my own research and my own way. These are true ,mother swear.also I have 8+ financial industry experience both locally and overseas .I keep my big eye to best buy.that's the secreat of any investment.buy low as well as quality.luck

550 points down mean 1000 points from uptrend (max- 6500). It never happened after 2011 fall because it was so long and no economic support. For best of my knowledge mkt wouldnt go beyond 5800. Even that is impossible unless any miracle happen. It is highly possible it could reach 7000 within 1 year. I just wonder how you made this profit with this much of pessimistic thinking??? Predicting 5500 level remind me guys who predicted 2500 level when mkt slashed from 5400-4700...Let c in 2 months time...

28Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:39 am

dudi

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Will there be a lot of panic selling now?should I sell my portfolio?pls.clarify

29Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:47 am

dhanurrox

Vice President - Equity Analytics

dudi wrote:Will there be a lot of panic selling now?should I sell my portfolio?pls.clarify
Tellers backup accounts doing a good job,next he will say yes,sell it.Razz

30Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 am

smallville

smallville

dudi wrote:Will there be a lot of panic selling now?should I sell my portfolio?pls.clarify

They say foreigners know better than us buddy Smile

31Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 am

wappula

wappula

Thank you teller. for your honest and bravery

sad..Sad this is not a place talking about different thought

32Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 am

Teller

Teller

I don't have any backup accounts or I dont force you to buy or sell.I trust always my car ..my petrol theory.you may do lot of mistakes even I did. But don't repeat your mistakes.think before others ..,guess before others.buy when they sell.sell when they buy. Every one want profit.

33Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:20 am

dhanurrox

Teller cant tell stories and panic the general public.It's time for you to vanish now.Very Happy

34Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:32 am

dudi

Teller r u serious man? I have a pf and I want to sell it now

35Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:37 am

stockmania

stockmania

Chinwi wrote:ඕක කියන්නම ආවනේ අනේ හැබෑටම !

දන්න කියන කෙනෙක් වත් ද ?

Teller
Stock Trader

ඔයා දෙයියා වගේ ආව්. ඔන්න මම ඔක්කොම sell කරා loss පිට lol!lol!

36Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:42 am

dudi

I am selling too

37Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 am

Gainer

Gainer

lol!

38Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:51 am

stocks hunter

@small
My dear source is there no. Can't u see it?

39Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:03 am

Teller

Teller

Dear chinwi ,I never sell my stocks in a loss.people say various names like average method,sell high in a loss and buy in bottom what ever .I do my own way.don't make panic because of me.I stated my own idea after my carefully studies.don't be a follower.get the knowledge then no one can play with you.don't let them others to make you pool.I never wanted to play with your hard earned money.

40Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:13 am

dudi

Teller today market up no. I sold my pf because of you.aiyo what is happening?

41Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 am

dhanurrox

dudi wrote:Teller today market up no. I sold my pf because of you.aiyo what is happening?
nikan boru nokiya hitapan ban.Very Happy

42Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:21 am

Jana1

Teller wrote:Dear chinwi ,I never sell my stocks in a loss.people say various names like average method,sell high in a loss and buy in bottom what ever .I do my own way.don't make panic because of me.I stated my own idea after my carefully studies.don't be a follower.get the knowledge then no one can play with you.don't let them others to make you pool.I never wanted to play with your hard earned money.

"This is the time to exit on stock market and wait.market will(AsI) may down another 550 points surely.wait and see.no need to argue."

Doesn't it contradict??? Before you advise please stand clear properly.... You became joker today... I am not sure about the market, up and downs are cycles, but your stand just suddenly changed when mkt took u turn.. Yesterday asctally mkt was up if JKH was not traded as it dragged 20 points. U simply thought mkt is down and put useless posts on forums.. You also learn from failures- shouldn't start any topic without proper analysis...

43Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:42 am

dudi

Yes Jana1.you are right. Teller is a useless joker. I sold my pf at a loss.aparade

44Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:14 pm

besthope

dudi wrote:Yes Jana1.you are right. Teller is a useless joker. I sold my pf at a loss.aparade
 Teller maybe a useless joker but you are idiot. even your name is no ? i dud

45Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:28 pm

dudi

dudi is the short form of dudliy.your definition is wrong

46Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Humble

Nonsense! There have been excellent news during the last few days - we also have an attractive market P/E. This is the time to invest

47Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

freebird

now is the time that you can start buying best counters. today onward market keep green for about 3 weeks. then you can see a red market. on and off there may be red days.but ..............GL for all

48Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Teller

Teller

Of course market will be attractive but not at the moment.not in this year. Most of the shares are reaching 52 week low prices.it's better to keep attention buy in lowest for a period of one year. More chances to collect good shares in coming days. Do the home work to identify total return is more than 10% or higher.find out the companies which give regular dividends.when TJL trades at 7.00 ,there dividend percentage from the market price is 28%.when CTC trades 500.00 their percentage is 9 (45/500)*% , consider more in dividends. Agree that paying more dividends like sucking the blood. But if company doesn't have more reinvestments for what internal financing.we have to take the profit out for time to time.it's just like a liquidity of your investment. We want a cash generated business, people think that invest on shares like investment on lands.some times lands give additional income rather than capital gain .suppose if you buy a coconut land you will get coconuts.you can sell those regulary and earn cash than getting total land sale. Share is a part ownership of a company. We expect profit as investors without exchanging the ownership. So you will get attractive gains by investing with high dividend payout companies.

49Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 pm

smallville

smallville

sixpence none the richer..

Guys let Teller keep on telling.. Ok take out the market up/down non-sense, what Teller tells us abt dividends is true.. A good explanation too..

Some consider dividend stocks, u stick to JKH, LLUB, NEST like shares cuz they issue dividends 4 times a year.. Multinationals want to take out money to their home country so a good portion of earnings comes as a div yearly.
Now u can find such companies and buy some shares.

Then there are companies affected by seasonal effects.. Like plantations, hydro, etc... Their growth is not tremendous but in some years they come up really better.. so we need to enter these in these cycles.

Apart from that there are companies with steady growth - qtr to qtr or YOY they show revenue growth.. These are good pics - some call them gems. BFL was one of a kind those days as it didnt have much debts to pay.

Some prefer easy understood business models - so its easy to track down the growth Wink

50Market may down another  550 points  - Page 2 Empty Re: Market may down another 550 points Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 pm

The Alchemist

Teller wrote:Of course market will be attractive but not at the moment.not in this year. Most of the shares are reaching   52 week low prices.it's better to keep attention buy in lowest for a period of one year. More chances to collect good shares in coming days. Do the home work to identify total return is more than 10% or higher.find out the companies which give regular dividends.when TJL trades at 7.00 ,there dividend percentage from the market price is 28%.when CTC trades 500.00 their percentage is 9  (45/500)*% , consider more in dividends. Agree that paying more dividends like sucking the blood. But if company doesn't have more reinvestments for what internal financing.we have to take the profit out for time to time.it's just like a liquidity of your investment. We want a cash generated business, people think that invest on shares like investment on lands.some times lands give additional income rather than capital gain .suppose if you buy a coconut land you will get coconuts.you can sell those regulary and earn cash than getting total land sale. Share is a part ownership of a company. We expect profit as investors without exchanging the ownership. So you will get attractive gains by investing with high dividend payout companies.

Teller, Re Dividends - 

1. Firstly, i think you may be dreaming if you think you can buy CTC @ Rs 500 or TJL @ Rs 7.
even if TJL were to be at Rs 7/- the Dividend Payout would have to be Rs 2.50 for you to have a dividend yield of 28 %. do you honestly believe they can pay such a dividend (when their FY 2013 EPS is Rs 1.55) and even if so, will you be able to get the share at Rs 7 ?   

2. Foreign Funds come to Frontier Markets like Sri-Lanka and like to invest in Multinational Companies like NEST, CTC, LLUB amd other Blue Chips Like JKH etc not for the Dividends. They come as a Portfolio diversification / allocation strategy looking for Capital Gains, paying the premiums for illiquidity etc, due to the favourable Risk / Reward trade offs. just look at Janus. they bought JKH @ 160 some time back. They didnt buy expecting a Rs 3 Dividend. For a Foreign Fund, the exchange rate risk they take due to a Rupee devaluation means they need to look beyond dividend yields.

3. Even for a local Investor, the Dividends yields are very unattractive when you consider Inflation and the Price Premium for Asset Value. Why should i pay 3,4, 10, 20 ,30 times book value to get a dividend yield which is way below the Inflation rate. It is the same as buying a 1 million (face value) FD paying 30 % interest for 10 Million to get a 3 % dividend yield when inflation is much higher. unless Of course you buy a share like JINS, decent Dividend Yield, Price close to BV and low p/e. but this is rare. you have to look for similiar stocks and not expect shares like TJL & CTC to half in value and become attractive dividend yielders as it simply wont happen for that exact reason. (i.e. everybody will demand it for yield especially if interest rates are low).        

4. Company Dividend Policy - varies from company to company. Just because a company pays out 90-95 % of their profits as dividends may not necessarily be a good thing.They may not need the cash for capex, expansion  or growth. maybe they are in mature industries. and just bcos they pay 90-95 % of their profits, the share price may be high and thus the actual dividend yield low. Other companies that do not pay good dividends maybe re-investing their internally generated cash aggresively and growing their business, revenues and assets. The dividends foregone today may lead to capital gains in the future. there maybe some companies stuck in the muddle of both above strategies. bottom line, looking for dividends in a high inflation frontier stock market may not make very much sense especially for retail investors & traders. sometimes you will also observe how ex dividend, stocks adjust downward more than the actual dividend paid like for eg Sampath.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum