FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Where is Teller?

Where is Teller?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:16 pm

LSE


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:hi LSE,

when you entered the mkt ? Smile

are you buying nw?

thanks Smile

Hi mark,

When you exit from the mkt ? Smile

Are you going to sell nw? Smile 

Thanks Smile

42Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:34 pm

mark


Expert
Expert
@LSE wrote:
@mark wrote:hi LSE,

when you entered the mkt ? Smile

are you buying nw?

thanks Smile

Hi mark,

When you exit from the mkt ? Smile

Are you going to sell nw? Smile 

Thanks Smile


aiyo.. u askng me same ne..


ah il be quit next year june.. Smile hope so Smile

i already sold iliquids except HARI, buying clpl w and reef w for trading Smile

now say yours enterd day and whether you buying Smile

43Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:18 pm

wappula


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Lot of  sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

[/quote]

Mr. sriranga please, tel me what's wrong this paragraph

I need your clear answer please..Shocked 

44Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:47 pm

malanp


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LSE

I have said clearly what I have noticed about you.

every time market is down, then you appear.

every time market is up, then you disappear.

you use your pivot point analysys and say market will go down, but you never say market will go up, though market has gone up so many days.

45Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 am

LSE


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@malanp wrote:
LSE

I have said clearly what I have noticed about you.

every time market is down, then you appear.

every time market is up, then you disappear.

you use your pivot point analysys and say market will go down, but you never say market will go up, though market has gone up so many days.


malanp

Actually i think you having a clear idea about what's happening CSE at the moment. Before a month ago I've very clearly stated withing my post that market coming down again. After I post that message this is what you've posted withing my post

@malanp wrote:6150 is correction of 38.2%

today it touched 6151 and now going up.

Now market seems to be healthy

Now what you have to say to this community...? did it work? NO. Then how did you come up with that answer...?

Actually I'm also personally  happy if it's continue this up trend further. But yesterday it's down -44.8 and stated the ASI as 6073.17

Note

I don't want let this community to trouble again or to direct buy or sell by using any promotions like others are doing. Instead I'm taking time to do more  analyze & then process the facts to predict the further movement possibilities to have a clear idea about what it's actually going to happen.

Else I don't wann just said It's going up and down. Always I'm trying to serve my best to this forum. Further my current scenario is still valid till it signal the invalidation.

For More Reading. [This is just for your consideration if you don't agree just ignore it]
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29145-topic

Appreciate your comments. I think now you've clearly understand about the  facts that I've given earlier.Smile  Anything else?

Thank You.

46Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Backstage

Backstage
Moderator
Moderator
"I don't want let this community to trouble again"

When did you do it before ? Since you are new around here was it under another profile ? Just curios,

THANK YOU

47Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 pm

malanp


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LSE

yesterday and today market is down, and you start appearing here, with your usual preaching 'I told you before' and i told you before'

does that not confirm what I said??


48Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:27 pm

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Backstage wrote:"I don't want let this community to trouble again"

When did you do it before ? Since you are new around here was it under another profile ? Just curios,

THANK YOU

@malanp wrote:
LSE

yesterday and today market is down, and you start appearing here, with your usual preaching 'I told you before' and i told you before'

does that not confirm what I said??



Backstage & malanp friends lets save time no point of argive.
I feel here having a kind of communication issue or misunderstanding. Why you can't understand the point that I'm talking about.

Read this
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29674-future-at-cse

Note
If it's market down or Up i can appear here at anytime no need your permission further. when time permits I'll back here. Very Happy 


Thank You.

49Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:37 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
LSE,

I think what malanp says has some validity.. We also noticed that ur pivot point system works only for down market..

What they ask is, why u cannot appear in a green market and do the pivoting?

Imo, there's no point in doing pivot analysis when there's no bottom that u can even predict with Pivots, can you??. At least with Fibonacci retracements, we predict the 68.2% support is the bottom. If market doesn't stop there then we're helpless... Then we'll have to find all the previous supp. levels to find the bottom.. Useless I'd say at this point..

So we're watching the 5990 - 6000 for bottom support. If no good news coming in our ways, it can be 5500 even.

Then why dont u do some analysis and tell us where it can head if falls to 6000?

50Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Backstage

Backstage
Moderator
Moderator
LSE, the line I quoted was what intrigued me. Your pivot point was new to me and very interesting. Though some of your other posts and replies seems quite unbecoming for someone who claims to have been an experienced participant in the London Stock Exchange and joined this forum to educate the uneducated in this forum. Just an observation, nothing personal. THANK YOU

51Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:09 pm

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:LSE,

I think what malanp says has some validity.. We also noticed that ur pivot point system works only for down market..

What they ask is, why u cannot appear in a green market and do the pivoting?

Imo, there's no point in doing pivot analysis when there's no bottom that u can even predict with Pivots, can you??. At least with Fibonacci retracements, we predict the 68.2% support is the bottom. If market doesn't stop there then we're helpless... Then we'll have to find all the previous supp. levels to find the bottom.. Useless I'd say at this point..

So we're watching the 5990 - 6000 for bottom support. If no good news coming in our ways, it can be 5500 even.

Then why dont u do some analysis and tell us where it can head if falls to 6000?

smallville,
No I've done this for uptrend days also.
I think you also missed few points. It's better to read it again from the beginning.

This is only a one example.

@LSE wrote:
@LSE wrote:Pivot Point analyze

ASI Index values as of [16-05-2013]


open  - 6225.23
High  - 6295.48
Low   - 6225.23
Close - 6287.00

R4 6,479.99
R3 6,409.74
----------------------------->> At the end of the day 6400.76
R2 6,339.49 --->> Key Point 2
R1 6,313.24 --->> Key Point 1


PP 6,269.24

S1 6,242.99
S2 6,198.99

S3 6,128.74
S4 6,058.49


Conclusion :

My concern is on R1 & R2. Now It's very clear & confirmed this up trend movement. Tomorrow it'll pass 6300 very easily & continue this up trend further till it meet the next resistance levels at R1 & R2. If ASI get enough support to break those two levels then, the ASI will meet the next resistance level R3 at 6,409.74

Note:
Tomorrow will be a big green day...  cheers  cheers  cheers

Thank You.

Summary
As we expected ASI touched it's highest and at the last minute it's again drag in to the 6400.76 level.

What will happen on Monday...?
coming soon...

Have a nice week end...!!!

Thank You.

Note :
smallville this is for your consideration.


Thank You.

52Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
LSE has some sense.he is correct. If we post some thing special like 'Market up tomorrow " , we will be treated as kings here.isn't LSE?


_________________




Teller said is said..

53Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Teller,
If your reasoning regarding down turn are logical then there won't be a big issue, but unfortunately most of our forum members like bull trend blindly.

54Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:54 pm

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:LSE has some sense.he is correct. If we post some thing special like 'Market up tomorrow " , we will be treated as kings here.isn't LSE?

@Redbulls wrote:@Teller,
If your reasoning regarding down turn are logical then there won't be a big issue, but unfortunately most of our forum members like bull trend blindly.

I'm agree with you both... but at the moment it's better to watch this trend carefully.  Current scenario is still valid further. Now it's already entered to the Level 5 [Last Level]. There will be a good entry point in near future.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29145-topic

Thank You.

55Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:48 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@LSE wrote:

smallville,
No I've done this for uptrend days also.
I think you also missed few points. It's better to read it again from the beginning.

This is only a one example.

smallville this is for your consideration. [/b][/color]

Thank You.

OK.. Then u'd have done some up trend analysis..

But the biggest question I have in mind is; Can even predict with Pivots the BOTTOM, can you??As I said, [at least with Fibonacci retracements, we predict the 68.2% support is the bottom. If market doesn't stop there then we're helpless... Then we'll have to find all the previous supp. levels to find the bottom.. Useless I'd say at this point..

So we're watching the 5990 - 6000 for bottom support. If no good news coming in our ways, it can be 5500 even.]

So can u do some analysis and tell us where it can head, possible bottom in my case, since it has fallen to 5995 now..
We cannot forget the JKH factor.. If u take today also it contributed 20 points. Me thinking if JKH falls more, to say 200 level, its 5800-5900. But I never had a time to draw a line for ASI as I didnt get the data in Amibroker..

56Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
It seems good fishing time ahead....
be ready...
As I think coming 21days good for fishing... but better to wait to catch the fish @BEST price...

Days from 21st to 42th day... could be turning point... yet much better fishing can be done.... before have a rest for for a few weeks.......

Basically ... middle to end of August to end of September......time to counter % of gained or losses...!!!

this is how I feel.....based on 12months life with you all and CSE.....while recovering from few burning marks ......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!

GL to ALL!!!



57Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 am

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@LSE wrote:

smallville,
No I've done this for uptrend days also.
I think you also missed few points. It's better to read it again from the beginning.

This is only a one example.

smallville this is for your consideration. [/b][/color]

Thank You.

OK.. Then u'd have done some up trend analysis..

But the biggest question I have in mind is; Can even predict with Pivots the BOTTOM, can you??As I said, [at least with Fibonacci retracements, we predict the 68.2% support is the bottom. If market doesn't stop there then we're helpless... Then we'll have to find all the previous supp. levels to find the bottom.. Useless I'd say at this point..

So we're watching the 5990 - 6000 for bottom support. If no good news coming in our ways, it can be 5500 even.]

So can u do some analysis and tell us where it can head, possible bottom in my case, since it has fallen to 5995 now..
We cannot forget the JKH factor.. If u take today also it contributed 20 points. Me thinking if JKH falls more, to say 200 level, its 5800-5900. But I never had a time to draw a line for ASI as I didnt get the data in Amibroker..

smallville,

I've done the calculation for the Level 5.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29145p25-topic#175379

Thank You.

58Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:18 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@LSE wrote:

smallville,

I've done the calculation for the Level 5.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29145p25-topic#175379

Thank You.

You mean this?

@LSE wrote:
Conclusion

1. According to the above calculation my concern is on 6049.87 - 5904.78 range

2. 5904.78 will be the end point of this scenario. If it's break this scenario will be INVALID


** If you are not agree with it please ignore.

So today closed at 5980.. And u think this will end by 5904.78?

I'm relieved.. Thanks Wink

59Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:38 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Where is Teller? - Page 3 Asi10

From the low of 4725, there have been 3 correction up to now. The third is still active.
Also see, the volume bar (light blue) when it topped at 6500.. Its only 36+ mil.

However, every ASI correction has followed a little bit similar pattern.

The first one was between 50-61.8% Fibonacci retracement.
The second one was a little above 50% Fibonacci retracement from the previous correction.
And now the third one is stil between 50-61.8% Fibonacci retracement from previous correction.

So if we're lucky, this has to stop by 5970.
Unlucky? 5818..
I dont wanna talk below 5818 levels.. But it looks like this...

Extremely unlucky??? 5625 is 100% correction..

Seeing bear? some relief at 5309.

Extreme bear? I'd say 5000-4800.

60Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

stockmania

stockmania
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
As a news and manipulation driven market this news may badly affect to market if this is true.  What a Face  What a Face affraid  http://sinhala.lankanewsweb.com/exclusive/9064-2013-07-08-09-18-27

Please Note that This is an anti government sites which blocked in Sri Lanka. affraid 

Who knows 5000- era may be back. affraid

61Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:47 am

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:Where is Teller? - Page 3 Asi10

From the low of 4725, there have been 3 correction up to now. The third is still active.
Also see, the volume bar (light blue) when it topped at 6500.. Its only 36+ mil.

However, every ASI correction has followed a little bit similar pattern.

The first one was between 50-61.8% Fibonacci retracement.
The second one was a little above 50% Fibonacci retracement from the previous correction.
And now the third one is stil between 50-61.8% Fibonacci retracement from previous correction.

So if we're lucky, this has to stop by 5970.
Unlucky? 5818..
I dont wanna talk below 5818 levels.. But it looks like this...

Extremely unlucky??? 5625 is 100% correction..

Seeing bear? some relief at 5309.

Extreme bear? I'd say 5000-4800.

Good one. Thanx smallville
Lets hope for the best. First lets see how it'll going to work on define points.

Caution
smallville can you imagine what it'll going to happen if it's violate the key support levels...Question Question Question  I think the answer is already with you. So, that will be the next scenario as soon as when the current one is INVALID Sad 

Thank You.

62Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@LSE wrote:

Caution
smallville can you imagine what it'll going to happen if it's violate the key support levels...Question Question Question  I think the answer is already with you. So, that will be the next scenario as soon as when the current one is INVALID Sad 

Thank You.

This still applies..

Lucky, this has to stop by 5970. In fact good if this advances from today's green market
Unlucky? Red's gonna continue and break the 5970 supp and heads to 5818..
I talked in my prev posts with regards to the downfall from 5818 levels.. Hope we're not that unlucky Wink

63Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:26 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
@Redbulls wrote:Seems to be sometime back a member who started to post some datas and banned by moderators is back on another ID? (May be working in a broker hut?)
When I was scrutinizing the old topic of this forum, accidentally came across this topic.
Please read this interesting old thread from the beginning because this is an another PV inners bullish around 96.25 daily adjustments to 97.85 means green on next market day.
Where is Teller? - Page 3 Pv_inn11  

64Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Teller? Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
The Axis Of Evil

1) Openings fake numerous ID profile.

 2) Leave it idle

3) Selecting the illiquid Stocks E.g. HEXP, AFSL or Crap shares with running trend……… appreciates with      possible future imagination or dreams with financial data and graph provided by their broker firm bosses.

4) Suddenly brining the fakes idle ID profiles to active life to promote particular share along with their main ID.

5) Damping the huge QTY of shares from their broker firm and exit.


But these fools could easily track with their number of posts and with the time span.

Few numbers of post means they were idle for their cause with the time span.
We had seen the clear picture in the case of HEXP, now that high ranging Teller and his Orchestra disappeared from HEXP saga.

65Where is Teller? - Page 3 Empty Minority Shareholders cheated by IRONWOOD Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:01 pm

fortuneteller

fortuneteller
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Sangeetha were you able to find Teller?

AFSL was trading @ Rs 69.90 by June 2016 with a Investment Value of Rs 2,776 Bn for Abans PLC.After the private placement to Ironwood the share is trading @ Rs 23.00 before EGM with Investment value of Rs 1.275 Bn.Value destroyed by Ironwood Investment is Rs 1.500 Bn to Abans PLC.

Abans PLC learned a good lesson for cheating the minority shareholders by making a loss of Rs 1,500 Bn.

Will Abans PLC  take up the rights @ Rs 25.00?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum