- Debt-Equity ratio is an excellent 0.1%
- An outstanding Price to Book value of 0.34
- A 50+ perch land at Union Place to be included in CSD’s portfolio and the construction of a 10 storey office complex on said land
- Additions: CSD is hoping to come up with extra value additions to their existing Seylan Tower premises
- Income increase: Rentals expected to go up after refurbishments
- Electricity cost reduction program: CSD has tied up with Access Solar Systems for bringing up innovative solar energy system in order to reduce electricity consumption of Seylan Towers by approx 30%.
- Absolutely no connection to the former regime - Kotelawala etc have nothing to do with this company - new shareholders and directors.
- 2 largest shareholders (other than the Bank) are JB Cocoshell and Dhammika Perera: two intelligent investors.
All Time High: 23.90
Current Price: Rs 10 (with a NAV of almost 29 - under-valued)
Target Price within 12 months*: Rs 14 (40% growth)
Disclaimer: please do your own research before making a decision. I am only stating my opinion. Dont let people tell you what to buy/sell - do your own analysis. I am not giving advice or making a recommendation - just stating my personal opinion based on facts. Thank You.
*Given that market conditions remain stable