FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by abey Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Dilip Yesterday at 11:55 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Wolf86 Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:00 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by dayandacool Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:58 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by learningthemarket Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CSD - The hidden gem

CSD - The hidden gem

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:21 pm

stockup&down


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Redbulls wrote:
@stocks hunter wrote:Be careful. major portion of this hidden gem is with Capital trust a/c s. at any time they will unload these for u.

You hit the nail. Million time correct.


Shocked 

22CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:58 pm

WildBear


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@econ wrote:csd may be hidden gem but no one seem to interest it for long time now. that is the problem. one time it went up to 19 but came back to 10.

CSD can become a real gem if They can kick off the SEYB from the tower and instead set up a Casino Razz 

23CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:31 pm

dudi


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
casinos everywhere. wow,Colombo will look like Lasvegas

24CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:59 am

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@WildBear wrote:
@econ wrote:csd may be hidden gem but no one seem to interest it for long time now. that is the problem. one time it went up to 19 but came back to 10.

CSD can become a real gem if They can kick off the SEYB from the tower and instead set up a Casino Razz 

Well turnover WoW is relatively high these days - I think it'll reach 14 soon - technicals support this

25CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 am

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
stockup&down wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@stocks hunter wrote:Be careful. major portion of this hidden gem is with Capital trust a/c s. at any time they will unload these for u.

You hit the nail. Million time correct.


Shocked 

If you want to believe speculative nonsense which is based on silly lies, you can listen to certain people. If you want to believe opinion based on facts (which I believe is what this brilliant forum is all about) you can listen to people who give such opinions.

Do your own research. Capital Trust doesnt have the majority of this - its held with Seylan, JB Coco (who trade through JB) and Dhammika Perera (who is a long term investor) and I think the 4th largest is held by another fund management company - they wont unload it in a irresponsible manner. I hear that LSL collects quantities of this for its clients and its well known in the market that its highly under-valued. People are holding on to see it go up.

26CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:51 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
So now this "Balanced_Views" opened up an acc yesterday to talk abt CSD and its all "Biased_views" but not "Balanced_Views". I dont see any CONS to invest other than the ones in declaimer line.. All are positive facts.. So now u mean to say this is the GEM????
If so I think D. Perera would've been the major share holder (if he's that intelligent than us) Twisted Evil 

@Balanced_Views wrote:

JB Cocoshell has billions and billions of ruppees in the market and exposed a tiny portion of their portfolio to PCH as a courtesy since they probably thought IPO's did well - and now everyone thinks that it was some major investment they made and judge them by that!

So u mean to say that veterans in this field even do mistakes?

@Balanced_Views wrote:

Dr may be doing a classic case of asset stripping. To buy over a company that is performing poorly, shut it down and sell all of its assets. Have you seen the value of the property, plant and equipment in their last quarter balance sheet? Rs 1 billion. Total assets at Rs 4 billion and liabilities only 3 billion or so. Market capitalization (given that its Rs 1.40 a share) = Rs 350 million.


You may have a point there but looking at Dr. Senthil's past decisions, recent ones went wrong.. His involvement in The Finance at high made his money fall in half and he's just a director.. Besides, Dr. will have to collect more and more PCH to take the ownership... But lookin at their inventory, as some said, it could be obsoleted.. Not worthy..
Then again, are we that sure on their valuation of property taking into the picture the reputation PCH has on ppl's mind?

@Balanced_Views wrote:
If you want to believe speculative nonsense which is based on silly lies, you can listen to certain people. If you want to believe opinion based on facts (which I believe is what this brilliant forum is all about) you can listen to people who give such opinions.

Do your own research. Capital Trust doesnt have the majority of this - its held with Seylan, JB Coco (who trade through JB) and Dhammika Perera (who is a long term investor) and I think the 4th largest is held by another fund management company - they wont unload it in a irresponsible manner. I hear that LSL collects quantities of this for its clients and its well known in the market that its highly under-valued. People are holding on to see it go up.

Capital Trust as I can remember the broker hut which dragged this share from 11 to 18 in last run.. Ultimately Sold after June 2011 and of course bought back later (should I say cheap?).. Since its not ethical to talk about these I refrain from further commenting.. But buyers be aware..
No broker hut needs to have a majority to up a share.. they can do it with the help of few major clients, all they have to do is just spread the correct words Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Ct_hol10

Ohh.. I'm not saying Balanced_Views is from CT... Nor this CSD is a bad share.. In fact CSD is good but not a GEM.. THey dont have much to talk about as revenue generators or multipliers in coming years so that investors rally on this.. Only thing is its trading at more than half its NAV.. I thought this as an advantage earlier but I guess since they cannot make their income increase in big portions, its justifiable.. May be that's why Mr. D Perera is also silent..

27CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:22 am

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Boss is sensitive so I will edit the post.

On the other hand, one person at Asiri said that this man will be the richest man in the cemetery. God Udeshi it took me some time to find out why they say these things

RANGANA PERERA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
1  Seylan Bank PLC - 51.83 %
   76,688,880


2  Mr Perera Kulappuarachchige Don Dammika -5.78 %
    8,546,640


3  J B Cocoshell (Pvt) Ltd - 1.95 %
  2,886,921

29CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rainmaker wrote:Boss is sensitive so I will edit the post.

On the other hand, one person at Asiri said that this man will be the richest man in the cemetery. God Udeshi it took me some time to find out why they say these things

Most of the times your posts didn't make any sense or not in the position to understand...Not sure why??

which man will be richest?? Why God Udeshi? Is he god becz of his age?? (I guess u r talking about Asha Phillipi Udeshi).

People try to be smart by saying part of the story...

30CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:10 pm

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana1 wrote:
@rainmaker wrote:Boss is sensitive so I will edit the post.

On the other hand, one person at Asiri said that this man will be the richest man in the cemetery. God Udeshi it took me some time to find out why they say these things

Most of the times your posts didn't make any sense or not in the position to understand...Not sure why??

which man will be richest?? Why God Udeshi? Is he god becz of his age?? (I guess u r talking about Asha Phillipi Udeshi).

People try to be smart by saying part of the story...

M M Udeshi (deceased) is the richest man in the cemetery

DP is an informal fund manager. He has been around during the UNP time and was close to MahaRaja. Do you remember Paskaralingam?

31CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rainmaker wrote:
@Jana1 wrote:
@rainmaker wrote:Boss is sensitive so I will edit the post.

On the other hand, one person at Asiri said that this man will be the richest man in the cemetery. God Udeshi it took me some time to find out why they say these things

Most of the times your posts didn't make any sense or not in the position to understand...Not sure why??

which man will be richest?? Why God Udeshi? Is he god becz of his age?? (I guess u r talking about Asha Phillipi Udeshi).

People try to be smart by saying part of the story...

M M Udeshi (deceased) is the richest man in the cemetery

DP is an informal fund manager. He has been around during the UNP time and was close to MahaRaja. Do you remember Paskaralingam?

@ Rain,

OMG!!!
I am totally confused now. When Mr. MORARJI MEGHJI UDESHI (M.M.Udeshi) got die? Only his wife passed away.. He is a richest man in Prince Alfred Tower as Chairman of Asha Phillipi sec. What a man in planet are uuu?

"DP is an informal fund manager. He has been around during the UNP time and was close to MahaRaja."- I believe u r talking about Dhamika. Yes he is a fund manager along with Nimal and in the filed active since 1990. I read about his stories. To my knowledge he made his fortune from indian casino.. What mathematical formula made him rich is mystery (as his 2011 interview). If he reveals that formula I would like to ask him many question about it...Wink I am not aware about MahaRaja connection with him. But I know Maharaja guys (Mahalingam and Rajalingam) and their background (Manipai guys,Jaffna)...

32CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:13 pm

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana1 Ok sorry I didn't realise he was still with us. Razz

I just saw the shareholder registry of a few and and assumed so. Seems like wife has the same initials.

33CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Rain

Paskaralingam came from Tellippallai. In Prema's era there were 5 Lingam's in different ministries in the high post. Paski was one of the main advisor for Prema (Urban development).

34CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 pm

pathfinder

pathfinder
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I have seen many of the forum members consider CSD as a gem,As Small has correctly said CSD is a good share but not a GEM.why,

If you look at their last report,
Annual EPS is Rs.0.3 at Rs.10 it is traded at a PE of 33 Evil or Very Mad 
very limited capacity of revenue expansion,it is like asking more rental from your elder brother Very Happy 

Let's see the so called high NAV,
NAV is 28,
If carefully looked their current assets is so low approximately 5% of total assets,accounts Rs.1.5 per share.
95% is non current assets,so they are not in the position to liquidize it.

There are many more good counters in CSE than CSD,but CSD is susceptible for manipulation Twisted Evil 

35CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:28 pm

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:@Rain

Paskaralingam came from Tellippallai. In Prema's era there were 5 Lingam's in different ministries in the high post. Paski was one of the main advisor for Prema (Urban development).


Lalith A said that there are 3 Ps that run this country. Premadasa, Prabhakaran and Paskaralingam.


36CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I saw DP buying a share between 60/- and - 80/- using 200 million obtained from  a bank owned by a then powerful person . Within few months he sold it @ 190/- to 220/- .

Do you think such a man need a big dowry or something to build an empire ?

37CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Backstage

Backstage
Moderator
Moderator
"On the other hand, one person at Asiri said that this man will be the richest man in the cemetery."


"@Jana1 Ok sorry I didn't realise he was still with us. Razz
I just saw the shareholder registry of a few and and assumed so. Seems like wife has the same initials."

scratch 

38CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Arena


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ Jana01
"DP is an informal fund manager. He has been around during the UNP time and was close to MahaRaja."- I believe u r talking about Dhamika. Yes he is a fund manager along with Nimal and in the filed active since 1990. I read about his stories. To my knowledge he made his fortune from indian casino.. What mathematical formula made him rich is mystery (as his 2011 interview). If he reveals that formula I would like to ask him many question about it...Wink I am not aware about MahaRaja connection with him. But I know Maharaja guys (Mahalingam and Rajalingam) and their background (Manipai guys,Jaffna)...


Yes you are corrects. He says about this mathematical formula and a Pakistan Professor. I tried this professor long time ago VIA a e-mail but he didnt reply. he

39CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:29 pm

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:I saw DP buying a share between 60/- and - 80/- using 200 million obtained from  a bank owned by a then powerful person . Within few months he sold it @ 190/- to 220/- .

Do you think such a man need a big dowry or something to build an empire ?

Seylan Bank ..... LK

 

40CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Arena wrote:@ Jana01
"DP is an informal fund manager. He has been around during the UNP time and was close to MahaRaja."- I believe u r talking about Dhamika. Yes he is a fund manager along with Nimal and in the filed active since 1990. I read about his stories. To my knowledge he made his fortune from indian casino.. What mathematical formula made him rich is mystery (as his 2011 interview). If he reveals that formula I would like to ask him many question about it...Wink I am not aware about MahaRaja connection with him. But I know Maharaja guys (Mahalingam and Rajalingam) and their background (Manipai guys,Jaffna)...


Yes you are corrects. He says about this mathematical formula and a Pakistan Professor. I tried this professor long time ago VIA a e-mail but he didnt reply.  he


මට මෙන්න මෙහෙම එකක් කියල තියෙනවා රේස් බයි රේස් දාන කෙනෙකුත්.

සල්ලි නැති වෙන්නේ ලොකු රිටර්න් එකක් එන්න 3-4 ඇල්ලුවොත් ලු . පොඩි රිටර්න් එකක් එන්න ක්‍රමයකට ඇල්ලුවම ඒව ගෙන් 50% ට වඩා හරි යන අනුපාතයක් තියෙනවලු. එහෙම පොඩි රිටර්න් ස්ප්‍රෙඩ් කරලා දැම්මම වැඩි ප්‍රමාණයක් හරි යනවලු.

ඔහු මගෙන් ඒකට ඩේට බේස් එක්ක පොඩි සොෆ්ට්වෙයා එකක් හදාගන්න ආවේ .
නමුත් මම අස්ස ගුඩුන් ගැන මෙලෝ දෙයක් දන්නේ නැති නිසා වැඩේ කෙරුනේ නැහැ.
ඒ කතාව ඇත්තද මන්ද .

41CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Arena


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ha ha good one Chinwi.
These days i am looking Bet365.com web site as a hobby but do not bet with them. I will try to understand this 3/4 story with probabilities.

Instead of betting try to be the bet ground owner........That is how he DP made his fortune ?

42CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rainmaker wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:@Rain

Paskaralingam came from Tellippallai. In Prema's era there were 5 Lingam's in different ministries in the high post. Paski was one of the main advisor for Prema (Urban development).


Lalith A said that there are 3 Ps that run this country. Premadasa, Prabhakaran and Paskaralingam.  



Yes, Paski was Premedasa's right hand and left to UK/USA in a same day Premadasa was shot. I thought he was a financial secretary during Prema era. There was another rich Tamil guy who was in business at pettah (From vellanai, Jaffna), good friend of premedasa, who had meal in same plate with premadasa when they were young at pettah dam street, latter shot by ?? upon sum sort of misunderstanding- I forgot his name. Yes, Paski promoted Maharaja and had act as mentor..

@ Rain,
Why Paski came into the discussion? Again I am totally confused.. Do u try to say DP has sum sort of link with Paski group. If so how much money... To my knowledge Paski's asset would be around 1 bn, But Dp's one around 36 bn in stock market.. Do u think Paski still have that power to control him??


@Redbulls wrote:@Rain

Paskaralingam came from Tellippallai. In Prema's era there were 5 Lingam's in different ministries in the high post. Paski was one of the main advisor for Prema (Urban development).

His home was popular for one other reason... His house was located just front of Thellipallai temple.. When Prabhakaran was a young chap he targeted to kill major Alfred Thraiyappa. Prabakaran wasn't even known as young talented chap amoung his team at that time. Prabhapakaran was waiting in-front of the temple along with one of his mate , I guess seelan, When alfred Thraiappa came out from temple along with two guards he shot him and ran away. That was da first incident made prabhakaran outperformed from other rivals in the team. Later his rivals accepted him as a leader upon assassination of Alfred whilst they failed other attempts...



Last edited by Jana1 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

43CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Arena wrote:@ Jana01
"DP is an informal fund manager. He has been around during the UNP time and was close to MahaRaja."- I believe u r talking about Dhamika. Yes he is a fund manager along with Nimal and in the filed active since 1990. I read about his stories. To my knowledge he made his fortune from indian casino.. What mathematical formula made him rich is mystery (as his 2011 interview). If he reveals that formula I would like to ask him many question about it...Wink I am not aware about MahaRaja connection with him. But I know Maharaja guys (Mahalingam and Rajalingam) and their background (Manipai guys,Jaffna)...


Yes you are corrects. He says about this mathematical formula and a Pakistan Professor. I tried this professor long time ago VIA a e-mail but he didnt reply.  he

Mate,

Are you paper reporter or seeking PhD opportunities?? If not y did you try to contact Prof??

44CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 pm

pathfinder

pathfinder
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Is this thread about CSD or history?

45CSD - The hidden gem - Page 2 Empty Re: CSD - The hidden gem Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Backstage

Backstage
Moderator
Moderator
I think its about things hidden.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum