FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIFL run today

+5
Jana1
Takecharge
troy
stockup&down
ddindika
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CIFL run today Empty CIFL run today Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 am

ddindika

ddindika
Manager - Equity Analytics

CIFL going to have a run, It's not too late to jump in to the red pool....Laughing

2CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:16 am

stockup&down

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

why you say so:roll: 

3CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am

troy

troy

Im not allowed to buy at 1.30. Why is that? price band da?

4CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 am

ddindika

ddindika

stockup&down wrote:why you say so:roll: 

you may swim or drawn

5CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:16 am

stockup&down

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

ddindika wrote:
stockup&down wrote:why you say so:roll: 

you may swim or drawn

If we identify the trend we can swim, can be there price band?

6CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:16 am

Takecharge

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t30002-cifl-crisis-points-to-central-banks-failure?highlight=cifl

7CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:18 am

ddindika

ddindika

troy wrote:Im not allowed to buy at 1.30. Why is that? price band da?

Yes, price band:x

8CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Jana1

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Does CIFL real owner live in Australia whilst it was sold to Maloney???Shocked Shocked

See below last three comments made by Wayne Steven Abbott.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t3965p150-touchwood-case-review

Even this guy made comment on FT during 2011.???See the comment
http://www.ft.lk/2011/06/30/cifl-to-be-a-listed-company-with-cse/

But even what ever he says is true, but he has started crying at last...

Wayne Steve Abbott 5,170,629 18.60%- from CIFL prospectous

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1083_1313728044661.pdf

9CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 am

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Good Morning Jana 1

Yes I do reside in Australia,

They effectively tricked myself into purchasing CIFL then placing me into a shareholding within Aspic allowing myself no access to any end of year Dividends or reports of companies annual returns.

Regards

Wayne Abbott

10CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:43 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

What is your situation now?

Have you exited completely or are at a big loss still?

Wayne Abbott wrote:Good Morning Jana 1

They effectively tricked myself into purchasing CIFL then placing me into a shareholding within Aspic allowing myself no access to any end of year Dividends or reports of companies annual returns.

Regards

Wayne Abbott

11CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:09 am

Jana1

slstock wrote:What is your situation now?

Regards

Wayne Abbott

@ slstock

What do u mean by??

Read his all threats that he opened. I guess these guys should get weight of justice..

12CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:36 am

Slstock

Slstock

I mean what has happened between March 31 and now (with regard to ASPIC holdings).
As we do not have the financial reports of ASPIC we don;t know what kind of a loss Mr Abott is in.

What has Mr Abbott done to get in touch with CB or SEC or rumoured ASPIC interest party. Have you made a formal written complaint and everythign failed even after that ?

Going by the case presented by Mr Abbot this is pathetic. Seriously CB ,SEC should look in to this and in worst case litigation seems to be the option.

Jana1 wrote:

Regards

Wayne Abbott

@ slstock

What do u mean  by??

Read his all threats that he opened. I guess these guys should get weight of justice..

13CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:20 am

Jana1

slstock wrote:I mean what has happened between March 31 and now (with regard to  ASPIC holdings).
As we do not have the financial reports of ASPIC  we don;t know what kind of a loss Mr Abott is in.

What  has Mr Abbott done to get in touch with  CB or SEC or rumoured ASPIC interest party. Have you made a formal written complaint and everythign failed even after that ?

Going by the case presented by Mr Abbot  this is pathetic. Seriously CB ,SEC should look in to this and in worst case litigation seems to be the  option.

Jana1 wrote:

Regards

Wayne Abbott

@ slstock

What do u mean  by??

In my opinion, Wayne made two mistakes..

1)Putting nearly 100-150 thousands AUD into one company which had 34 million negative asset and just 20 million asset base with 15 employees during 2004.

2)Kept silent over 10 years.
He neither made complain to any top officials nor contact SEC as he knows what ASPIC did was breach of business conduct- according to his threats.

I am pretty sure Maloney/ his related guys are active in this forum.

During 2004, he could have bought good house in Bribie island, QLD where he reside- I guess.

14CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 am

rainmaker

Wayne, Maloney has been selling CIFL to raise funds for ASPIC. He's not a stock manipulator so he's just dumping quantity.

How much did you sell ASPIC for?
How did you get involved with ASPIC promoters?

Anyway, I don't believe ASPIC promoters are close to any major senior political member. Most of these people go for all kinds of opening functions. CIFL is small fish.

I think you are quite late to act about this. I hope that you have secured a bank guarantee against Malony's payment.

15CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Good Afternoon Rainmaker,
They forwarded a Sales and Purchase Agreement with 12 payments attached to Sales agreement payments commencing from 01/03/13 to 01/01/2014 to purchase my shareholding within Aspiall signed by Roscoe Anthony Maloney No.412 Ganga Road, Madagama,Bandaragama & K.S.V Fernando Attorney at Law & Notary Public73/153 St Catherine Park Hokandara North Hokandara.
So I was advised to sign paperwork and send back all my shares transferred to Mr Roscoe Anthony Maloney
if he did not pay they assured me that all would be returned in documentation I have in hand!
Also they forwarded Cheques from Mr MALONEY bank for 6,829,200 Rupees to be paid monthly I have these copies oddly enough Mr Maloney name on cheques dated the 01/03/13 01/04/13 01/05/13 states his name as R A MELONEY SAMPACHBANK Bambalapitiya Account No: 0011 5000 9134
The Sales and Purchase agreement states eleven equal monthly instalments of United States Dollars ($54,200/-) & Final Instalment of United States Dollars ($53,800/-)
To answer you decisively and with truth you can see why I did not sign and why wasn't Aspic selling acquistions to repay my funds which have been procured by illegal business practises
I have all documentation showing their intended proposals and I have chased Mr Deepthi Perera and Mr Shirley Perera for years and everyday trying to have my funds returned and have been in contact with BOI lawyers and so forth to try to have my funds in which I paid in 2004 500,000.00 united states dollars
I look forward to your advice and what can be done to resolve this situation before I take to my own government for action against a unsuspecting Australian Investor
The best

Wayne Steven Abbott

16CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Checks state "R A MELONEY SAMPACHBANK" !!!!!!

Both account and bank name is wrong ? Hmm..

Wayne at anypoint did you report to any Sri Lanka watchdog over this ?

Wayne Abbott wrote:Good Afternoon Rainmaker,
They forwarded a Sales and Purchase Agreement with 12 payments attached to Sales agreement payments commencing from 01/03/13 to 01/01/2014 to purchase my shareholding within Aspiall signed by Roscoe Anthony Maloney No.412 Ganga Road, Madagama,Bandaragama &  K.S.V Fernando Attorney at Law & Notary Public73/153 St Catherine Park Hokandara North Hokandara.
So I was advised to sign paperwork and send back all my shares transferred to Mr Roscoe Anthony Maloney
if he did not pay they assured me that all would be returned in documentation I have in hand!
Also they forwarded Cheques from Mr MALONEY bank for 6,829,200 Rupees to be paid monthly I have these copies oddly enough Mr Maloney name on cheques dated the 01/03/13 01/04/13 01/05/13 states his name as R A MELONEY  SAMPACHBANK Bambalapitiya Account No: 0011 5000 9134
The Sales and Purchase agreement states eleven equal monthly instalments of United States Dollars ($54,200/-) & Final Instalment of United States Dollars ($53,800/-)
To answer you decisively and with truth you can see why I did not sign and why wasn't Aspic selling acquistions to repay my funds which have been procured by illegal business practises
I have all documentation showing their intended proposals and I have chased Mr Deepthi Perera and Mr Shirley Perera for years and everyday trying to have my funds returned and have been in contact with BOI lawyers and so forth to try to have my funds in which I paid in 2004 500,000.00 united states dollars
I look forward to your advice and what can be done to resolve this situation before I take to my own government for action against a unsuspecting Australian Investor
The best

Wayne Steven Abbott

17CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:01 pm

rainmaker

Wayne, check your private message....

18CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Good Afternoon Rainmaker,
Thankyou for your advice per filing a Urgent Case to the High Court as you say in your reply serious fraud is taken seriously!CIFL ASPIC Deepthi Perera ,Shirley Perera, K.S.V Fernando and all directors who have supported the lies and deception will and need to be brought to Justice!
Front page ad in newspaper is also a very strong suggestion from your goodself thankyou!All media outlets will be informed of the illegality of these mentioned persons!
You have also suggested once there is a Warrant for the criminals who have taken my funds under false pretences the magistrate can inform the police to lodge it all to Interpol.
Yes you are correct also in your private message I have not screwed anybody I simply want to recover my money!
Thankyou Rainmaker I look forward to any further assitance you may be able to offer.
Sincerely
Wayne Steven Abbott
Australian Foreign Investor

19CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Wayne,

We have a strict policy about mudsling and tarnishing people names in the forum. ( (I am not saying you are).

But some of your allegations against certain parties are very strong . I left your posts in the forum as I felt you are genuine so you are who you claim you are in a public forum and on the pretext that serious injustice has happened to you. We also want justice served to you for you if such is the case you present.

But as Admin I need to also safeguard forum policies . Presume you understand.

I would like some kind of proof ( as there is allegations here) if possible sent to me via Private Message. In any proof , it is okay to cross out any private details which you are uncomfortable to disclose.

This SampachBank , Melenoy seems a very devious situation if true. That why I raised certain questions ( to see how we can help + to confirm real injustice is happening to you)

slstock wrote:Checks state "R A MELONEY SAMPACHBANK" !!!!!!

Both account and bank name is wrong ? Hmm..

Wayne at anypoint did you  report to any Sri Lanka watchdog over this ?

Wayne Abbott wrote:Good Afternoon Rainmaker,
They forwarded a Sales and Purchase Agreement with 12 payments attached to Sales agreement payments commencing from 01/03/13 to 01/01/2014 to purchase my shareholding within Aspiall signed by Roscoe Anthony Maloney No.412 Ganga Road, Madagama,Bandaragama &  K.S.V Fernando Attorney at Law & Notary Public73/153 St Catherine Park Hokandara North Hokandara.
Also they forwarded Cheques from Mr MALONEY bank for 6,829,200 Rupees to be paid monthly I have these copies oddly enough Mr Maloney name on cheques dated the 01/03/13 01/04/13 01/05/13 states his name as R A MELONEY  SAMPACHBANK Bambalapitiya Account No: 0011 5000 9134
The best

Wayne Steven Abbott

20CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hello Rainmaker
Also Mr Maloney who has recently signed Sales and Purchase Agreement documentation stating he wants my shareholding sent over signed over to him personally and he will then proceed to pay over 12 months funds totalling six hundred and fifty thousand united stated dollars!
As usual all sounds a little Fishy!
They want including CIFL lawyer for me to Sign & send shareholding transfer with no bank guarantee or guarantee of return of payments I would have again been Robbed!
He is actively procuring all Aspic companies without any advice being forwarded to myself what and were he is placing the companies assets/funds or simply selling all off without prior notice/advice to myself!
Sincerely
Wayne Steven Abbott

21CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Good Afternoon slstock

I am telling the absolute truth I have all emails and copies of Cheques signed and post dated plus Sales and Purchase Agreement signed and dated
I have been included in Prospectus when CIFL lodged a IPO
The plain simple truth is I have been conned and am a Foreign Investor who as per my many attempts to the BOI for them to support my needs they ignored my pleas for assistant
This is the Board that welcomes foreign Investment is this not in Sri Lanka should they not support Investment and safeguard the Foreign Investors who once believed in Sri Lanka especially when the current President was at the purchasing of CIFL by my funds.
I will forward all to media outlets as attachments showing the illegal Sales agreement forwarded again to clinically do me out of my rights and funds

Sincerley
Wayne Steven Abbott

22CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Good Afternoon slstock,

Please forward your email advice if suitable and when convenient and I will forward all the Sales agreement,Bank cheques and emails outlining the illegal procedures they were instigating to achieve my shareholdings for zero.
John Wilson Lawyer in Sri Lanka has been privy to some of the email content they have forwarded and advised against their attempts to deceive me with fake cheques and so forth
Sincerely
Wayne Syeven Abbott

23CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Wayne I /we do feel for you . It appears you have been done injustice and we are letting you voice you concern here. There is a possibility that parties related to this company maybe reading the forum already. We had rep from some companies before.

But for the time being, can you attach something ( 1 item,) you are comfortable an d send it via Private Message to Me ( look at title bar to send message) to prove your status.

Wayne Abbott wrote:Good Afternoon slstock,

Please forward your email advice if suitable and when convenient and I will forward all the Sales agreement,Bank cheques and emails outlining the illegal procedures they were instigating to achieve my shareholdings for zero.
John Wilson Lawyer in Sri Lanka has been privy to some of the email content they have forwarded and advised against their attempts to deceive me with fake cheques and so forth
Sincerely
Wayne Syeven Abbott

24CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:48 pm

rainmaker

Enough of CIFL. Wayne needs a good lawyer not a forum post.

With regards to selling shares in ASPIC that's another story. I have no idea what Wayne's shareholding in ASPIC is, but it appears Maloney is the majority shareholder of ASPIC and hence CIFL.

With regards to share sales, bank guarantees are a must. Nothing short of that.

But I must admit this entire episode is so fishy. CIFL is IDL rebranded. How did you meet ASPIC guys? How come your not a director of ASPIC, CIFL?
Why do you leave your money outside of your control?

25CIFL run today Empty Re: CIFL run today Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:This SampachBank , Melenoy seems a very devious situation if true. That why I raised certain questions ( to see how we can help + to confirm real injustice is happening to you)
sls,
I think it is a typing error. Because the account number is seems to be correct.
The number given by him (0011 5000 9134) match 100% with Sampath acct numbering system .

00 - first 2 digits: 00 denotes a current account
second 2 digits are for the bank code and No 11 is Bamba Branch

eg:
0011 - Current Acct Bamba
1011 - savings bamba
0010- Current Matara
1010 - Savings Matara ( No 10 is Matara Branch)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum