FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » State Bank faces semi privatisation

State Bank faces semi privatisation

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 1]

21State Bank faces semi privatisation - Page 2 Empty Re: State Bank faces semi privatisation Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:10 am

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Most of institutional investors are practically controlled by whom?

Can govt controled institutions take independent investment decision?

That is the main problem of SL stock market

Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

22State Bank faces semi privatisation - Page 2 Empty Re: State Bank faces semi privatisation Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:14 am

bullrun

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Most of institutional investors are practically controlled by whom?

Are you sure that you are not a member of M..... propaganda team?

23State Bank faces semi privatisation - Page 2 Empty Re: State Bank faces semi privatisation Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:16 am

D.G.Dayaratne

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

24State Bank faces semi privatisation - Page 2 Empty Re: State Bank faces semi privatisation Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 am

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Most of institutional investors are practically controlled by whom?

Mate all over the world Institutional Investors have good links with the politicos. As a retailer we need to find opportunities and play along the trend of the market. Criticising or moaning won't help to gain from the capital market. If you can earn stay in the game or pack up and invest in other alternative.

25State Bank faces semi privatisation - Page 2 Empty Re: State Bank faces semi privatisation Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:04 am

D.G.Dayaratne

Mate pl understand me.I use my name given in the Birth Certificate and National ID

I am not a member of any propaganda team

I take full responsibility for any posting made by me

Any i am happy REDBULS agree with me to certain extent

Thanks

26State Bank faces semi privatisation - Page 2 Empty Re: State Bank faces semi privatisation Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:40 pm

bullrun

bullrun
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Mate pl understand me.I use my name given in the Birth Certificate and National ID

I am not a member of any propaganda team

I take full responsibility for any posting made by me

Any i am happy REDBULS agree with me to certain extent

Thanks
You come forward and active when the market is in gloomy condition. When the market starts to run you keep quiet and even vanish for few days. But you again start to act when a negative situation comes. You may be either in the clan I guest or a man who fish everyday by making the water grimy.

27State Bank faces semi privatisation - Page 2 Empty Re: State Bank faces semi privatisation Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:58 pm

D.G.Dayaratne

You are entitled for your opinion

What you says not a FACT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum