FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» US dollar trading lower, euro near new high
by target1 Today at 1:38 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 1:23 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Today at 11:59 am

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Today at 11:20 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Today at 11:19 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Dilip Yesterday at 11:55 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » James packer's casino deal seems to be over

James packer's casino deal seems to be over

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Upon filing divorce against erica, his wife, James packer need to split his fortune with his wife since he has three kids. To my knowledge the agreement could go upto a split of 60:40. I don't think he will invest $350mn in colombo deal in recent time.

wiki


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana1 wrote:Upon filing divorce against erica, his wife, James packer need to split his fortune with his wife since he has three kids. To my knowledge the agreement could go upto a split of 60:40. I don't think he will invest $350mn in colombo deal in recent time.
No he will hand over Colombo casino to wife.. Japanese one to him and Aussi's one to his kids
Very Happy

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mate,

The reason I put three kids because the percentage of claim for wife is very high upon higher number of kids...Smile

Jake Sully

Jake Sully
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
So Erica is single then?

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wiki wrote:
@Jana1 wrote:Upon filing divorce against erica, his wife, James packer need to split his fortune with his wife since he has three kids. To my knowledge the agreement could go upto a split of 60:40. I don't think he will invest $350mn in colombo deal in recent time.
No he will hand over Colombo casino to wife.. Japanese one to him and Aussi's one to his kids
Very Happy
Then Jana1 can look after the wife and the casino!

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Crown Limited is a listed entity in the ASX which has entered into this venture. Packer was a former press baron's son who owns 150 million shares each via Consolidated Press Holdings and Bareage. This is 40% of the firm.

Packer's interest in Bareage has been debated since it the shares were held by Janus Capital "on behalf". Mandatory offer has "not been triggered"

This is like Simon Keswick whose 5% holding in Swire (Cathay Pacific owner) makes everyone believe that Keswick owns Cathay.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Jake Sully wrote:So Erica is single then?
lol! 

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hariesha wrote:
@wiki wrote:
@Jana1 wrote:Upon filing divorce against erica, his wife, James packer need to split his fortune with his wife since he has three kids. To my knowledge the agreement could go upto a split of 60:40. I don't think he will invest $350mn in colombo deal in recent time.
No he will hand over Colombo casino to wife.. Japanese one to him and Aussi's one to his kids
Very Happy
Then Jana1 can look after the wife and the casino!
Mate,

The cow comes with 3 calves.. I am bit worried about three calves. Would u take care of them if I tc cow??Wink

hunter

hunter
Moderator
Moderator
@Jana1 wrote:
@hariesha wrote:
@wiki wrote:
@Jana1 wrote:Upon filing divorce against erica, his wife, James packer need to split his fortune with his wife since he has three kids. To my knowledge the agreement could go upto a split of 60:40. I don't think he will invest $350mn in colombo deal in recent time.
No he will hand over Colombo casino to wife.. Japanese one to him and Aussi's one to his kids
Very Happy
Then Jana1 can look after the wife and the casino!
Mate,

The cow comes with 3 calves.. I am bit worried about three calves. Would u take care of them if I tc cow??Wink
Evil or Very Mad 

Cows won't work.
What we need is a bull in CSE.

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
At last some one to take care of the 3 calves. Jana can milk the cow...ha..ha

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Erica looks pretty good Rolling Eyes 

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@rainmaker wrote:Erica looks pretty good Rolling Eyes 
So now you have ere***on. Just kidding mate.

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rainmaker wrote:Erica looks pretty good Rolling Eyes 
Erica looks good??? I ended up spending few minutes to search beauty on her face-finally gave up. May be for old guys....Sad

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana1 wrote:
@rainmaker wrote:Erica looks pretty good Rolling Eyes 
Erica looks good??? I ended up spending few minutes to search beauty on her face-finally gave up. May be for old guys....Sad
REEF is going up. Jana is getting rich. He can afford a better one. But don't forget, Erica is a Cash Cow!

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@rainmaker wrote:Erica looks pretty good Rolling Eyes 
gotta be kiddin mate.. may be in 20s Twisted Evil 

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/james-packer-gets-over-split-from-wife-erica-by-partying-with-the-murdochs-in-mykonos/story-fni0cx12-1226715882658

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Packer's a tall man. He has a very dominating presence. If I recall right the main adviser to the Packer family was of a man of Indian descent. His main support is the guy from UBS


This is a nice video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHYZFlCc-Es

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ rain,

I couldn't understand what packer said whilst he was crying. I guess missed that part. Could u pls type here y he cried when he was saying about that guy...

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana1 wrote:@ rain,

I couldn't understand what packer said whilst he was crying. I guess missed that part. Could u pls type here y he cried when he was saying about that guy...
It was about his father who was a very very interesting character...

"so you own control the company by owning 38%... absolutely absolutely.... what about the other 62%..... that doesn't matter"

See this..... the best thing you will ever see in your stockmarket life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIOmU3l0Zo

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rainmaker wrote:
@Jana1 wrote:@ rain,

I couldn't understand what packer said whilst he was crying. I guess missed that part. Could u pls type here y he cried when he was saying about that guy...
It was about his father who was a very very interesting character...

"so you own control the company by owning 38%... absolutely absolutely.... what about the other 62%..... that doesn't matter"

See this..... the best thing you will ever see in your stockmarket life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIOmU3l0Zo
This one also good one. In ur previous link Packer talked about Tom cruise at 14.30. I couldn't exactly get what he said? And u talked about indian guy.. where is he??

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum