FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by abey Today at 6:38 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by stocknoob Today at 6:20 pm

» Growing Fear
by Mr. X Today at 4:55 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Today at 12:54 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by Mr. X Today at 12:40 pm

» LDEV LDEV LDEV
by Eranga87 Today at 10:27 am

» No trader can flee from making a mistake. It’s just that you need to be careful about not repeating your mistakes.
by Mithooshan Today at 7:42 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC (PARQ.N0000)
by Chithi Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Jana Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» US dollar trading lower, euro near new high
by target1 Yesterday at 1:38 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Equity Win Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 11:59 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:12 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Experts advice please. Blue N and X relationship

Experts advice please. Blue N and X relationship

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I need some advice on my portfolio. I have blue x with an average of 2.30. If blue n reaches a level between 5 and 6, will blue x also increase to at least 2 to 2.5. If not what price do youll think . There is a lag in blue x and Im worried about that.

Your advice is highly appreciated.  Smile



Last edited by rdk2874 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If BLUE.N reaches 5-6 definitely BLUE.X will go beyond 2.3. If you have ground to predict so hold.
In my case, I disposed several counters with losses and bought JKH warrants and recovered part of the losses. But still I am on loss side only profit showing counter is JKH warrants. I do not ask you to do the same since it has gone up now. But similar action may help you too. Find some sound counters move if BLUE is not performed as you expected.

Leon


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@bullrun wrote:If BLUE.N reaches 5-6 definitely BLUE.X will go beyond 2.3. If you have ground to predict so hold.
In my case, I disposed several counters with losses and bought JKH warrants and recovered part of the losses. But still I am on loss side only profit showing counter is JKH warrants. I do not ask you to do the same since it has gone up now. But similar action may help you too. Find some sound counters move if BLUE is not performed as you expected.

JKH seems to be the panacea in CSE. It is of course.

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
JKH.R is too hot in enter now.
BLUE.N was hot around 2.8 and 3
now its like some one trying to buy the whole lot at 3.5 and them push it wayyyyy up.
blue.x is also seems to go along with N
if N passes 5 then surely X should reach at least 2

also HVA had a small run to 10.90 friday but died off due to friday traders sell off.
interesting to see today how things go.
BLUE.N is not like HVA
BLUE.N will only go up if someone big pushes it.

seek


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@anjelo wrote:JKH.R is too hot in enter now.
BLUE.N was hot around 2.8 and 3
now its like some one trying to buy the whole lot at 3.5 and them push it wayyyyy up.
blue.x is also seems to go along with N
if N passes 5 then surely X should reach at least 2

also HVA had a small run to 10.90 friday but died off due to friday traders sell off.
interesting to see today how things go.
BLUE.N is not like HVA
BLUE.N will only go up if someone big pushes it.


Didn't you notice COCR, It has come to 11.30 from below 10.50 withing last two to three trading days with good volume. Smell something.

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
COCR was not following that stock.
its hard to pin point bulls cause its all dry.
but i have eyes on BLUE.N
some bugger is buying in at 3.5 to push it high later.
and also some other party trying to sell off above 3.5
u ca see this cauase 3.6 huge sell.
and at X share 1.2 huge buy order.
something is going on.....

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@anjelo wrote:COCR was not following that stock.
its hard to pin point bulls cause its all dry.
but i have eyes on BLUE.N
some bugger is buying in at 3.5 to push it high later.
and also some other party trying to sell off above 3.5
u ca see this cauase 3.6 huge sell.
and at X share 1.2 huge buy order.
something is going on.....

what you say is true. there was a 2mill buying at 1.20 with 4 splits. But will it be left out of the run like in 2011 when normal went and x did not?

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Btw, note Blue N and X historically traded with a big gap. So donl;t count X to be 50% of N .


Seem many still stuck with BLUE . ( People who stuck with GREG dissapeared? )

It good if some of these shares that ate people go up , so they can sell and relieve them selves to buy somethign else.

Too many suffered / got caught to buying high on shares that had no worth. Now the market/brokers ( some of them deseved it ) suffers stuck in a loop.



rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:Btw, note Blue N and X historically traded with a big gap.  So donl;t count X to be 50% of N .


Seem many still stuck with BLUE . ( People who stuck with GREG dissapeared? )

It good if some of these  shares that ate people go up ,  so they can sell and relieve them selves to buy somethign else.  

Too many suffered / got caught to buying high on shares that had no worth.  Now the market/brokers ( some of them deseved it ) suffers stuck in a loop.

Dear Slstock
so then what is the % or the gap?

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
BLue N and BLue X has been trading at an unpredictable gap.  HNB x ,comb x , coco x etc have been more predictable.  Look at image below then you will see how N and X been trading historically.
Some times it took several months for X to catch up to N hikes.


Experts advice please. Blue N and X relationship Blue12

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
No one knows and no one can answer for sure. That why I showed the graphs. Blue N vs X is not a fixed ratio like 50 or 60%. See the images. It depends on market forces.

Appears X is trading roughly around 40% of N but it can change depedning on interest.


anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
but all these years of what i have seen with BLUE is that if N goes bully, then soon x will and vice versa
every time they both wen t up or down, the other follows the other sooner or later.
but i am confident that BLUE would touch 5 soon, and then drop to 4 something levels,since there had been huge collections at 3.50 level.
but i see someone trying to slow or stop that by a huge sell order at 3.6

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@anjelo wrote:but all these years of what i have seen with BLUE is that if N goes bully, then soon x will and vice versa
every time they both wen t up or down, the other follows the other sooner or later.
but i am confident that BLUE would touch 5 soon, and then drop to 4 something levels,since there had been huge collections at 3.50 level.
but i see someone trying to slow or stop that by a huge sell order at 3.6


anjelo since almost the complete collection was done by one individual and another is also still collecting do you think that it would drop to 4 even if it touches 5. if it does touch 5 or 6 dont you think it will be on the strength of the chinaman or his prospects and would rise because of the shortage of shares in the market.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum