Please comment, your comment is highly appreciate.
Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka
HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR TILE AND CERAMIC SECTOR
EXPORT SECTOR LAND AND PROPERTY SECTOR TELECOMMUNICATION SECTOR
TRADING SECTOR DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR EDUCATION SECTOR
Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.Contribute
Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.Contribute
DDIALOG AXIATA PLC
HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC
HVA FOODS PLC
JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot
JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC
LANKEM CEYLON PLC
LAUGFS GAS PLC
NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC
NESTLE LANKA PLC
PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC
ROYAL CERAMICS PLC
SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC
TESS AGRO PLC
VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot
@Intelligent Investing wrote:
Since you asked for opinions, the following are mine
1) KAPI: in my opinion the best share in the CSE. Have a look at the last few quarterly reports. Profits have grown by 91% last quarter. They expect huge profits and a dividend this year. Diversified into power generation and ship repair as well. A must have in any portfolio. Trading well below industry PE and PBV. BUY before price moves up.
Target price: 42
2) TJL: one of the best. Every serious investor should have TJL and KAPI in their portfolio. Very well managed company with full order books, good dividend pay out. Trading below market PE so cheap share.
Target price: 20 (+ dividends)
3) Softlogic: many people have subscribed for the IPO and the only way to get back the money soon would be to buy and reduce average cost. If you buy at 9 (twice the amount you got from IPO, average cost comes down to about 15). They have some solid new projects (hospital in Kandy through Asiri, Movenpick City hotel, Burger King) and they have hidden value as their capital gain on Asiri is not reflected in NAV. They also hope to reduce finance cost in coming years.
Target price: 12
4) TKYO: expecting huge profits which will drive price up thanks to the CESS on imported cement. well managed company and they have diversified into power generation as well. Undervalued compared to market PE.
Target price: 45
5) CFLB: with the stock market moving up, their NAV would have increased significantly given their stock market portfolio.
*Target price = price expected if ASPI reaches 6500. I expect it to reach 6500 in 4-8 weeks
This is my opinion. Not recommendations.
@traderathome wrote:ASIY and CTBL too can move in coming periods know
Ihatha Danwima Mudal Gewa Pracharaya Karana Laddak Nowey
ASIY & CTBL Holding 3.1 & 4.2 Levels.
I am trading (collecting ASIY) on a different strategy that ASIY could cross CTBL price in the future.....
Lets wait and see...
@kalanaym wrote:I think TJL and LIOC should be in the first few............
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum