FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by abey Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Dilip Yesterday at 11:55 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Wolf86 Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:00 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by dayandacool Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:58 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by learningthemarket Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » 23rd - CIFL inquiry

23rd - CIFL inquiry

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2123rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:43 pm

davidr


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
.. MY advice is not to buy these kind of shares.. for the real investors. even i do it very cautiously. but please note i have not made any defamatory statements anywhere regarding touch wood.. i believe what you refer to is the twod foreign buying. the statement i made was regarding the last few weeks not years, please do your own research and find out about this.. or contact SEC.. dats 1. No 2. I come here not to promote but to learn.. and to share the knowledge i have. if i make a mistake. please do correct me.. if i know something for the benefit of others i will disclose any information which is legally possible.

http://www.asiacapital.lk

2223rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:48 pm

aiyosalli


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@davidr wrote:good news it has a NAV of over 2.10 ... and this company was runned by a son in law of a close fellow of our dear loving MR. and with the implementation of the new financial sector consolidation plan .. .. CIFL will fall under Category C.. and most likely to be merged or aquired by one of the BIG Financial institutes in Category B.... if you have excess. willing to take risk a bit.. you better roll it on this..

please do not be biased by my opinion.. do your own research before coming into any conclusion. adioz

Now you say not to buy.... Even your research team cannot predict srilankan penny stocks. All political and power.

2323rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:26 pm

kalum


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
im not expert or promoter. But i guess CILF,TWOD speculated shares giving some room to play. This will be highly risk high loose - mid earn game. not recommending but will not be bad to watch and enjoy Very Happy

2423rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:14 pm

nivekrulz


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
It does have some assets to secure the current share price.. but its hard to advice on anything without knowing what is going on with operations. if the staff is still present .. operations are in place atleast to certain degree. then there is a somewhat luck. if anyone has any knowledge about how the CBSL consolidation plan will work with CIFL please let us know.. have a good day.. cheers mates Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 

Wayne Abbott


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@sriranga wrote:The Colombo Chief Magistrate Gihan Pilapitiya yesterday (22) issued an open warrant through INTERPOL to arrest the Chairman of Central Investments & Finance PLC who has been charged of misusing customers' deposits amounting to Rs 800 million for his personal expenses.

The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) who informed the court that the real name of CIFL Chairman - Mallawarachchige Deepthi Perera is actually Chulaka Gunawaradane and that he has fled to Thailand on Sep. 02, 2013 using a passport with the name Perera.

Noting that they are aware of his location abroad, the CID requested the court to issue an open warrant for a subsequent INTERPOL red notice against him.

The CID further said that the suspect, who is currently in Bangkok, was inquiring after his parents through childhood friends and requested to issue the warrant in English.

Earlier, the judiciary had banned the CIFL Director Board from going on foreign tours.

H. M. Ekanayake, Director of the CB’s Department of Supervision of Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI) is the prosecutor of the case.
https://www.srilankamirror.com/news/13054-open-warrant-to-arrest-cifl-chairman

Smallville,you ridiculed/joked about my responses about Mr Deepthi Perera and all the time throughout my written comments I was telling the absolute truths about this person Mr Deepthi perera
You told me that Deepthi Perera is a honourable man then stated My stories are like a Indian movie the facts are this is now facts not fiction in which you tried so hard to make all appear nonsense
Despite his attempts per Deepthi Pereras open comments on the Sri Lanka Forum and your continued support by ridiculing all stated by myself and others, all has now appeared in the open,he is a thief of good peoples funds and him and Mr Roscoe Maloney are both involved together they manouvered all away from Perera being a identity with Aspic/CIFL and had Maloney take reins at Aspic to disguise their trickery
They tricked many Depositers,the Central bank,Sec, BOI, my lawyers for years and myself out of funds 500,000 usd,
I would now envisage all will come to court and I will attend with all in place for presentation for the deceitful trickery conjured by false documentation produced by Lawyers/Accountants/associates associated with Mr Deepthi Perera and would hope the Sri Lankan courts/authorities can have the wrongs done to depositers and myself Wayne Steven Abbott the foreign investor corrected,as the funds forwarded have been life long savings.
The
Sincerely

Wayne Steven Abbott

2623rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Smalls was receiving a commision from Deepthi Wayne lol Deepthi has away about him and many fall for his charms .

2723rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Wayne Abbott


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Good afternoon Aubrey,
LOL nice comments Aubrey,
Would your comments be the same if you were a depositer or a investor who have been conned of their life long/hard earned funds with deceptively produced documentation
I find your comments as always typical of a person who has no involvement and certainly has no retired relationship/involvement with one of the depositers who has also had their life saving taken by trickery,because if you had you would now be lobbying for this persons return to face the consequences of his actions not making this via your comments a joke!
You fail to see that this person Deepthi perera has not created funds from charm but written documentation in conjunction with accountants and his CIFL bona-fide lawyers, also a large continent of sales staff with cricket stars and so forth to encourage people to believe all is facts!
Aubrey trickery deceit fraudulent activities do not deserve jokes

Sincerely

Wayne Abbott

Foreign Investor


2823rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi Wayne ,

No I'm not involved and yes I get your point . If I were you or a depositor I wouldn't be laughing. But I'm not and it sometimes good to laugh to let some steam off my old boy. Laughter is good medicine after all.

2923rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:05 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Wayne Abbott wrote:

Smallville,you ridiculed/joked about my responses about Mr Deepthi Perera and all the time throughout my written comments I was telling the absolute truths about this person Mr Deepthi perera
You told me that Deepthi Perera is a honourable man then stated My stories are like a Indian movie the facts are this is now facts not fiction in which you tried so hard to make all appear nonsense
Despite his attempts per Deepthi Pereras open comments on the Sri Lanka Forum and your continued support by ridiculing all stated by myself and others, all has now appeared in the open,he is a thief of good peoples funds and him and Mr Roscoe Maloney are both involved together they manouvered all away from Perera being a identity with Aspic/CIFL and had Maloney take reins at Aspic to disguise their trickery
They tricked many Depositers,the Central bank,Sec, BOI, my lawyers for years and myself out of funds 500,000 usd,
I would now envisage all will come to court and I will attend with all in place for presentation for the deceitful trickery conjured by false documentation produced by Lawyers/Accountants/associates associated with Mr Deepthi Perera and would hope the Sri Lankan courts/authorities can have the wrongs done to depositers and myself Wayne Steven Abbott the foreign investor corrected,as the funds forwarded have been life long savings.
The
Sincerely

Wayne Steven Abbott

I see u again start the drama trying your pathetic ways of begging us to believe u by peeping in to the new CIFL posts too..
Dude, I'm nor a supporter of you and Deepthi.. Dont u understand English being an Ausi? I hinted all of your stories of deformation and mud slinging each other and when someone told Deepthi has died in Tsunami, all of these appeared like a Hindi movie..

Its clear that this thread has no meaning to continue as we all understood both of u are giving false information and try to wash each others mud in this forum.. Our senior members have found out that in advance before we even get in to the waters..  Twisted Evil 
so no point of listening to u or Deepthi.. U both have ur own ways of doing things so why we even care?

FYI, we run a forum here and when we gave a chance for u both to amicably restore ur faith or settle the matter u continuously defame Deepthi than trying to sort things out.. Then again the drama started and both of u went daggers dawn at each other which we were not even wanted at first place.

So I dont mind whether its u or Deepthi and I don care for any of you two or ur legal man too. I care about the rest of the member who honestly use this forum to educate each other and find good investment options thru this site..

So find another place pls for the final time..

3023rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:08 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Aubrey Perera wrote:Smalls was receiving a commision from Deepthi Wayne lol Deepthi has away about him and many fall for his charms .

I've seen ur comments in other sections and found u have some sense.. But with this one I'm wondering wh u knocked ur head somewhere?  Surprised 

3123rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Smallville joker Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Wayne Abbott


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@smallville wrote:
@Wayne Abbott wrote:

Smallville,you ridiculed/joked about my responses about Mr Deepthi Perera and all the time throughout my written comments I was telling the absolute truths about this person Mr Deepthi perera
You told me that Deepthi Perera is a honourable man then stated My stories are like a Indian movie the facts are this is now facts not fiction in which you tried so hard to make all appear nonsense
Despite his attempts per Deepthi Pereras open comments on the Sri Lanka Forum and your continued support by ridiculing all stated by myself and others, all has now appeared in the open,he is a thief of good peoples funds and him and Mr Roscoe Maloney are both involved together they manouvered all away from Perera being a identity with Aspic/CIFL and had Maloney take reins at Aspic to disguise their trickery
They tricked many Depositers,the Central bank,Sec, BOI, my lawyers for years and myself out of funds 500,000 usd,
I would now envisage all will come to court and I will attend with all in place for presentation for the deceitful trickery conjured by false documentation produced by Lawyers/Accountants/associates associated with Mr Deepthi Perera and would hope the Sri Lankan courts/authorities can have the wrongs done to depositers and myself Wayne Steven Abbott the foreign investor corrected,as the funds forwarded have been life long savings.
The
Sincerely

Wayne Steven Abbott

I see u again start the drama trying your pathetic ways of begging us to believe u by peeping in to the new CIFL posts too..
Dude, I'm nor a supporter of you and Deepthi.. Dont u understand English being an Ausi? I hinted all of your stories of deformation and mud slinging each other and when someone told Deepthi has died in Tsunami, all of these appeared like a Hindi movie..

Its clear that this thread has no meaning to continue as we all understood both of u are giving false information and try to wash each others mud in this forum.. Our senior members have found out that in advance before we even get in to the waters..  Twisted Evil 
so no point of listening to u or Deepthi.. U both have ur own ways of doing things so why we even care?

FYI, we run a forum here and when we gave a chance for u both to amicably restore ur faith or settle the matter u continuously defame Deepthi than trying to sort things out.. Then again the drama started and both of u went daggers dawn at each other which we were not even wanted at first place.

So I dont mind whether its u or Deepthi and I don care for any of you two or ur legal man too. I care about the rest of the member who honestly use this forum to educate each other and find good investment options thru this site..

So find another place pls for the final time..

Small ville
Were have I ever stated not the truth and as you state supplied false information every single item I have stated has been proven to be 100% facts as follows Deepthi in Dubai/Deepthi's name/Deepthi responsible for collapse of all companies with support from his lawyer and accountant/Deepthi in cambodia with Roscoe Maloney/the list is endless so please refrain from trying to state I've been branded as a lier and trying to wash all on this forum
Unlike yourself I've stated 100% truths and when Deepthi Perera enters court all will then be produced 100%
Good luck professional

3223rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Wayne, my msg was clear.. You failed to even send out the documents you promised to send us after u requested our mail addresses. We've given u our mails but never saw the proof coming in..
We'd have suspected you from the beginning but we gave the chance for you to speak...
U failed us man.. So why ur talking to me further?

OK.. U say ur tellin 100% truth and I'm telling ur lying.. So what?
What have u proven? When?

If you could not do the simple thing we asked, then ur the biggest lier? Aren't you.. Cuz, first u promised us u'll send us the proof then u talk bla bla bla in the forum and still trying to send it? Are you tryin to send it us on a ship??

Anyways, this forum has no interest in u or Deepthi nor has any need to listen to any of you further..

Pls take Deepthi to courts and do whatever you want.. This forum is not for your personal agendas..

3323rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Small Ville Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:24 am

Wayne Abbott


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@smallville wrote:Wayne, my msg was clear.. You failed to even send out the documents you promised to send us after u requested our mail addresses. We've given u our mails but never saw the proof coming in..
We'd have suspected you from the beginning but we gave the chance for you to speak...
U failed us man.. So why ur talking to me further?

OK.. U say ur tellin 100% truth and I'm telling ur lying.. So what?
What have u proven? When?

If you could not do the simple thing we asked, then ur the biggest lier? Aren't you.. Cuz, first u promised us u'll send us the proof then u talk bla bla bla in the forum and still trying to send it? Are you tryin to send it us on a ship??

Anyways, this forum has no interest in u or Deepthi nor has any need to listen to any of you further..

Pls take Deepthi to courts and do whatever you want.. This forum is not for your personal agendas..

Small Ville

Now you realize all is correct and yes I have clearly stated all is correct we will follow on with the legal avenues BUT never would I disclose to you anything as you are a seriously rude uneducated fool

You always include the US in your sentences of excellent grammar, can't you stand on your lonesome man about town Small Ville

I'm not lieing you idiot you are just in denial after your lovely written transmissions with Deepthi Perera openly shown on this forum site when he introduced himself to the forum and because he wrote nicely to your ego, and this has never been singularly for myself only,
I have been supplied illegal documentation from Perera and lawyers and accountant within his group and will forward all to courts to hopefully also support all depositers who have been raped of their funds something a moron like you wouldn't understand,this will also have all of his cronies within his group libel for funds owed!

Grow some proverbials you little big mouthed mouse,I very much look forward to meeting you!

3423rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:55 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Wayne Abbott wrote:
@smallville wrote:Wayne, my msg was clear.. You failed to even send out the documents you promised to send us after u requested our mail addresses. We've given u our mails but never saw the proof coming in..
We'd have suspected you from the beginning but we gave the chance for you to speak...
U failed us man.. So why ur talking to me further?

OK.. U say ur tellin 100% truth and I'm telling ur lying.. So what?
What have u proven? When?

If you could not do the simple thing we asked, then ur the biggest lier? Aren't you.. Cuz, first u promised us u'll send us the proof then u talk bla bla bla in the forum and still trying to send it? Are you tryin to send it us on a ship??

Anyways, this forum has no interest in u or Deepthi nor has any need to listen to any of you further..

Pls take Deepthi to courts and do whatever you want.. This forum is not for your personal agendas..

Small Ville

Now you realize all is correct and yes I have clearly stated all is correct we will follow on with the legal avenues BUT never would I disclose to you anything as you are a seriously rude uneducated fool

You always include the US in your sentences of excellent grammar, can't you stand on your lonesome man about town Small Ville

I'm not lieing you idiot you are just in denial after your lovely written transmissions with Deepthi Perera openly shown on this forum site when he introduced himself to the forum and because he wrote nicely to your ego, and this has never been singularly for myself only,
I have been supplied illegal documentation from Perera and lawyers and accountant within his group and will forward all to courts to hopefully also support all depositers who have been raped of their funds something a moron like you wouldn't understand,this will also have all of his cronies within his group libel for funds owed!

Grow some proverbials you little big mouthed mouse,I very much look forward to meeting you!

Oh.. I'm so upset now.. R u seriously hurt?

 lol! 

In case ur too educated to notice, we have two admins here thus 'US' would be used as both of us are on same page on your notorious behaviour.

This is you final warning. find another place for your lies.. The forum members are utterly displeased of your motive here. Never come to this forum again.

3523rd - CIFL inquiry - Page 2 Empty Re: 23rd - CIFL inquiry Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hilarious as hilarious can be ! brightened my Monday Smile Smalls didn't really knock my head. " it's called humour ".

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum