FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Is 12th a holiday CSE
by Vishwanarth Today at 10:46 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by jason12 Today at 1:25 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by dayandacool Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Kelani TYRES
by shan31 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)
by shan31 Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by shan31 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by shan31 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 6:27 pm

» South Asia’s first Disneyland to come up in Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:42 pm

» LOLC Share Price
by madukp Yesterday at 1:27 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:53 pm

» TALAWAKELLE TEA ESTATES PLC (TPL.N0000)
by lakymahesh Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 pm

» Sri Lanka bans palm oil imports, tells producers to uproot plantations
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:22 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Bakka1988 Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:33 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by madukp Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:33 pm

» ASPI Prediction by HNWI
by samaritan Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 am

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by desh87 Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:31 am

» දර්ශක අගයන් 8200 -9000 මට්ටමට හෝ ඉන් ඔබ්බට ජූලී මාසේ එන්න පුලුවන්
by kalu351 Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:25 pm

» The goal is to make money, not to prove you're right and the stock market is wrong. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:07 pm

» Potential shares for a short term gain
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:51 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Sri Lank Equity Forum to remunerate its Contributors

Sri Lank Equity Forum to remunerate its Contributors

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I have had a lengthy discussion with forum management and agreed with them a remuneration package for the Key Members/Contributors.

The members who contribute articles with quality content and highest comments/hit ratio will be paid an pre agreed rate for each of the article they contribute. We will be evaluating the contribution by members during next 1 months to determine the basis and quantum of this payment.

Forum is evolving and we all have to come to terms with it irrespective of our differences. Therefore please feel free to be a part of this growing forum.



Last edited by smallville on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Wow Smallville has returned and brought money and gifts for the members. Just like Santa Claus.

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Well that will at least give a chance for the promoters and Pig herders to get some money if they failed to herd enough Pigs to the slaughter houses or not:)

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@GMNet, you accused smallville and his team manipulated the market from this forum. And you said you have hard evidence to prove. Are you still allowing him to the same in the future?

Don;t delete this post, please answer!

serene


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Really confusing. What is Going on?

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Monster wrote:@GMNet, you accused smallville and his team manipulated the market from this forum. And you said you have hard evidence to prove. Are you still allowing him to the same in the future?

Don;t delete this post, please answer!

But this is a new smallville (you may even call him mediumville), he has reformed and become a non mafia member. See he won't even reply to Rajitha (unlike in the past).

Since the ville has now fully reformed he should be allowed to even contest the forum election.

Light of Hope


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
One more thing Jiggy, if smallville has been accused as a manipulator, allowing him to continue more as 'admin' in this forum is ethical? Or even allowing him to post is highly questionable.

Seems Mr.GM has some dual standards. correct?

so this is not smallville. Mr. GM, there's no need dirty work more. Its up to you to safe-guard the forum

Light of Hope


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Nice to see Rajitha back in forum, how are you in CSE ha?

So whts going on and what are the good investments now?

piyalpy


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Nice to hear. Now forget the petty things... please contribute as a team because we all have only one goal..

girihell


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

yaka

yaka
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@girihell wrote:good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

he is released. you it's the policy from MC that if you support main flow your sins will washed away..

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Monster wrote:@GMNet, you accused smallville and his team manipulated the market from this forum. And you said you have hard evidence to prove. Are you still allowing him to the same in the future?

Don;t delete this post, please answer!

I have no idea what GMNet or others have about manipulation. But anyone with some brain cells could have witnessed it plain and clear if check past forum posts. I even posted a old link in 'PM suspended' when another asked for proof. I'm sure u can remember that topic also as you your self were actively contributing to the thread praising gran!
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2868-gran-labai-labai?highlight=GRAN
Its always nice to see people getting paid for the analysis like our forum moderators and admins have done here!

Jeremy

Jeremy
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@girihell wrote:good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

Looks like he is much more refined now. I was not preview to his discussion with the management and how the management wish to press charges against him. He may have cut a deal with the management. But I can assure one thing. That I will be watching his activities very closely and every step of the way to ensure no wrong doings take place in this forum.

girihell


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
either way you got to prove what you said before, about his so called "stock market mafia"
whether he is refined or not you have to earn your reputation here as you were trying to destroy reputation of lot of old and faithful members of this forum
you said you will make the evidence public so make it public we are waiting


GMNet wrote:
@yaka wrote:
@girihell wrote:good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

he is released. you it's the policy from MC that if you support main flow your sins will washed away..

Looks like he is much more refined now. I was not preview to his discussion with the management and how they wish to proceed with the charges. He may have cut a deal with the management. But I can assure one thing. That I will be watching his activities very closely and every step of the way to ensure no wrong doings take place in this forum.

Jeremy

Jeremy
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks Rajitha, Post that you mentioned gives lot of evidence. I am sure members themselves can see it from the past posts in the forum. We have a separate file for Mr Small. That file is getting bigger every passing day.

@Rajitha wrote:
@Monster wrote:@GMNet, you accused smallville and his team manipulated the market from this forum. And you said you have hard evidence to prove. Are you still allowing him to the same in the future?

Don;t delete this post, please answer!

I have no idea what GMNet or others have about manipulation. But anyone with some brain cells could have witnessed it plain and clear if check past forum posts.  I even posted a old link in 'PM suspended' when another asked for proof. I'm sure u can remember that topic also as you your self were actively contributing to the thread praising gran!
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2868-gran-labai-labai?highlight=GRAN
Its always nice to see people getting paid for the analysis like our forum moderators and admins have done here!

Light of Hope


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
GMNet wrote:
@girihell wrote:good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

Looks like he is much more refined now. I was not preview to his discussion with the management and how the management wish to press charges against him. He may have cut a deal with the management. But I can assure one thing. That I will be watching his activities very closely and every step of the way to ensure no wrong doings take place in this forum.

Are these thoughts coming from your mind? I cant believe. If he was allowed to cut a deal thats a big problem that your management is shrewd too. Or is it the same as some people got co-admin, moderator posts here to shut up?
I have reasons to believe he's not in this forum even.
I just saw in another forum he has said it. for a moment I knew its not smallvil and you tried to take advantage. Even your actions confirmed it when you said he cut a deal with mgt.
No foolish company let out a manipulator after so much drama. This proves that he's not done any crime and you are trying to falsely accuse him.

Rajitha talks like a king and now all of us act like we forget the his plantation talks. All he did in the past was asking others to 'go and read my this and that post again' silly talks when someone came back. The truth was revealed by a member who got offended. Rajitha has given false infor and misled the community too. I was there in the forum and I remember the times he asked to buy plantations and everything including it went down. So whats wrong this smallvill and slstock calling chickens should not fall due to the good results?
The thing is all these stocks fall gradually - not over night like Rajitha try to show..

Have you seen Rajitha goin behind innam cuz innam said December qty results are not good to annualise but doing so for the time being to arrive at some figures.. Like a hero Rakitha tried to made funny. Innam said only one thing "a donkey can be taken to a place where water is, but you cannot make him drink"

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Light of Hope wrote: Or is it the same as some people got co-admin, moderator posts here to shut up?

But LoH aren't you also carrying a moderator post here. Doesn't that mean in future you will also be remunerated by GMNet?

As a continuing moderator you are now part and parcel of GMNet's team? So why the jilmart? What if you also get reformed and refined like medium ville?

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Light of Hope wrote:

Rajitha talks like a king and now all of us act like we forget the his plantation talks. All he did in the past was asking others to 'go and read my this and that post again' silly talks when someone came back. The truth was revealed by a member who got offended. Rajitha has given false infor and misled the community too. I was there in the forum and I remember the times he asked to buy plantations and everything including it went down. So whats wrong this smallvill and slstock calling chickens should not fall due to the good results?
The thing is all these stocks fall gradually - not over night like Rajitha try to show..

Have you seen Rajitha goin behind innam cuz innam said December qty results are not good to annualise but doing so for the time being to arrive at some figures.. Like a hero Rakitha tried to made funny. Innam said only one thing "a donkey can be taken to a place where water is, but you cannot make him drink"

LOL I'm not perfect but what you are talking is pure crap. I did said plantation stocks were great in a time when they were going up! I bought AGAL at 40s adn sold at 90s. Bought HOPL at 30s and gave about 50s. Same for many more > I was oen of the people who constantly posted that all stocks are dropping after market went near 7.3k. Saying it might be time to exit the market. But no all big shots were saying it is temporary. Maybe  people like you with small amount of brain cells who bought Plantation stocks and and expect them to be high after holding for years like moderators here tell you to did it..  There were clear signs then plantations stocks would go down after 30% + increase in wages and everyone kenw it. Only idiots post crap saying soem share went down after months and months after it peaked. LEARN THAT ALL SHARES HAVE A TIME UNLIKE IDIOTS HERE POST SAYING HOLD FOR 10-20 YEARS.

Even if it says you did not get a memo saying sell plantain shares  after it peaked and  you held them like a idiot. That was when I was even new to the forum and market and I tried to post sense to people. Where after have I posted something that might have gone wrong ? BIGGEST question is, WHERE HAS YOUR IDOLS PREDICTED ANYTHING RIGHT ?like CLOCKWORK WORK  they have time and time again tried to manipulate and posted false stuff.

Also on innam. One of the biggest proposers of chicken shares! He made PE ratio for the Chicken stocks multiplying December quarter result by 4. Which will give over 2-3 times the real value! These are the type of manipulative lot we had as moderators here.

PS:- The chicken shares did not go down gradually as you say ! They had sharp drops day by day unlike other shares while forum moderators and admins tried to promote it. OFC all shares went down after market collapse from 7800 including all shares but not as gradually as chicken shares. Also I was the one who said it is a good tiem to exit the market eve though I only had fee months of experince at CSE when its around 7.4k. All moderators and big shots said no. " ITs a bull market", " Wait and seeit should turn around", some great comments by moderators and admins.

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Rajitha wrote:
@Light of Hope wrote:

Rajitha talks like a king and now all of us act like we forget the his plantation talks. All he did in the past was asking others to 'go and read my this and that post again' silly talks when someone came back. The truth was revealed by a member who got offended. Rajitha has given false infor and misled the community too. I was there in the forum and I remember the times he asked to buy plantations and everything including it went down. So whats wrong this smallvill and slstock calling chickens should not fall due to the good results?
The thing is all these stocks fall gradually - not over night like Rajitha try to show..

Have you seen Rajitha goin behind innam cuz innam said December qty results are not good to annualise but doing so for the time being to arrive at some figures.. Like a hero Rakitha tried to made funny. Innam said only one thing "a donkey can be taken to a place where water is, but you cannot make him drink"

LOL I'm not perfect but what you are talking is pure crap. I did said plantation stocks were great in a time when they were going up! I bought AGAL at 40s adn sold at 90s. Bought HOPL at 30s and gave about 50s. Same for many more > I was oen of the people who constantly posted that all stocks are dropping after market went near 7.3k. Saying it might be time to exit the market. But no all big shots were saying it is temporary. Maybe  people like you with small amount of brain cells who bought Plantation stocks and and expect them to be high after holding for years like moderators here tell you to did it..  There were clear signs then plantations stocks would go down after 30% + increase in wages and everyone kenw it. Only idiots post crap saying soem share went down after months and months after it peaked. LEARN THAT ALL SHARES HAVE A TIME UNLIKE IDIOTS HERE POST SAYING HOLD FOR 10-20 YEARS.

Even if it says you did not get a memo saying sell plantain shares  after it peaked and  you held them like a idiot. That was when I was even new to the forum and market and I tried to post sense to people. Where after have I posted something that might have gone wrong ? BIGGEST question is, WHERE HAS YOUR IDOLS PREDICTED ANYTHING RIGHT ?like CLOCKWORK WORK  they have time and time again tried to manipulate and posted false stuff.

Also on innam. One of the biggest proposers of chicken shares! He made PE ratio for the Chicken stocks multiplying December quarter result by 4. Which will give over 2-3 times the real value! These are the type of manipulative lot we had as moderators here.

PS:- The chicken shares did not go down gradually as you say ! They had sharp drops day by day unlike other shares while forum moderators and admins tried to promote it. OFC all shares went down after market collapse from 7800 including all shares but not as gradually as chicken shares. Also I was the one who said it is a good tiem to exit the market eve though I only had fee months of experince at CSE when its around 7.4k. All moderators and big shots said no. " ITs a bull market", " Wait and seeit should turn around", some great comments by moderators and admins.

This is great we must bring back peeple like Rajitha and clean out all the pro positive mafia peeple.

GMNet should give a moderatorship to legendiary predictors like Rajitha, that way we can have a more balanced less positive less mafia forum according to the new by laws.

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
management change ? one click vs the other . So when do we discuss the CSE ? lets get down to business without wasting our time.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum