FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Sri Lank Equity Forum to remunerate its Contributors

Sri Lank Equity Forum to remunerate its Contributors

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Rajitha

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Wehre the hell did I manipulate people to buy HOPL plz give a link! Also its a share that appropriated if I did even tell people to buy they would have made a fortune! I never told peopel to buy shares when markets are collapsing like moderators adn admins here !

Jiggysaurus

@Rajitha wrote:Wehre the hell did I manipulate people to buy HOPL plz give a link! Also its a share that appropriated if I did even tell people to buy they would have made a fortune! I never told peopel to buy shares when markets are collapsing like moderators adn admins here !

Rakitha's legendiary predictions are available for everyone to see. Peeple should go and read the old posts just like GMnet has done.

Monster

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@girihell wrote:
GMNet wrote:I am sharing below an email that was sent to Smallville few days ago. This was sent to his personal email address.

I think its is real Smallville who is in this forum. If he is not real, he could have emailed us and asked for a password reset.

If real Smallville is not in this forum then we can see real Smallville's intention. May be he wants to setup a another forum. Because he wants power of the Administrator. So that he could continue with his nefarious activities.

so what you suggest is that either refined smallville is here, which most of us really doubt
or somebody else hacked his forum id and using it (which is still an Admin ID in this forum) and you guys dont care about it?  lol! 

or the more realistic answer you or somebody is misusing "smallville" ID with your help
As of original post, smallville has discussed with SLEF management and agreed for a remuneration package for the contributors. Was GMNet in the discussion? Did you negotiate with real smallville or fake smallville?

Could you elaborate more please!

Jiggysaurus

Maybe there is a negative smallville and a positive smallville.
The negative smallville is in this forum and the positive smallville is in some other forum.

Jeremy

GMNet wrote:
@girihell wrote:good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

Looks like he is much more refined now. I was not preview to his discussion with the management and how the management wish to press charges against him. He may have cut a deal with the management. But I can assure one thing. That I will be watching his activities very closely and every step of the way to ensure no wrong doings take place in this forum.
As I told you before, I was not preview to his purported discussion with the management. below is the message I sent Smallvilles Personal email address.

Sri Lank Equity Forum to remunerate its Contributors - Page 3 Screen26

girihell

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
apart from smallville's ID misuse recently there was a post by a member name "Quibit"
(one of the earliest members of this forum and has a very good reputation for what he/she did to this forum)
it was under the topic
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32784-private-message-system-is-deactivated-again
but its deleted by "someone",
if Quibit is back why his post is deleted?
GMNet do you have any relation to making that post and deleting it after that?

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics
GMNet wrote:
GMNet wrote:
@girihell wrote:good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

Looks like he is much more refined now. I was not preview to his discussion with the management and how the management wish to press charges against him. He may have cut a deal with the management. But I can assure one thing. That I will be watching his activities very closely and every step of the way to ensure no wrong doings take place in this forum.
As I told you before, I was not preview to his purported discussion with the management. below is the message I sent Smallvilles Personal email address.

Sri Lank Equity Forum to remunerate its Contributors - Page 3 Screen26

Mr.GM, you expect smallvil will reply that? LOL How pathetic your thinking is. You show us some mail sent by you and all u think is he is back.
We al can understand that you mis used both smallvile's id and quibits id which is a breach of forum ethics.

If you send me that mail, I will never reply. y? as I have no intereset in login to a forum that kicked me out.

So its GMville posting as smallville.

balapas

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Gmnet says it was sent few days ago but we see the sent time as Monday 9.43 pm 24th Feb which is yesterday. So his account is not activated then how come there were posts under Smalvile yesterday? look at the first post on this thread (smallville Yesterday at 1:19 pm) Seems like GMnet is someone that stoops to the lowest level by using admin access to post under someone elses name. Shameless.

seyon

@balapas wrote:Gmnet says it was sent few days ago but we see the sent time as Monday 9.43 pm 24th Feb which is yesterday. So his account is not activated then how come there were posts under Smalvile yesterday? look at the first post on this thread (smallville Yesterday at 1:19 pm)   Seems like GMnet is someone that stoops to the lowest level by using admin access to post under someone elses name. Shameless.

This is the catch, Can u pls explain Mr.GMnet?

Jeremy

Jeremy
@balapas wrote:Gmnet says it was sent few days ago but we see the sent time as Monday 9.43 pm 24th Feb which is yesterday. So his account is not activated then how come there were posts under Smalvile yesterday? look at the first post on this thread (smallville Yesterday at 1:19 pm)   Seems like GMnet is someone that stoops to the lowest level by using admin access to post under someone elses name. Shameless.

If I am to use his ID, then there is no reason for me to send him a email (What is attached is the email that was resent yesterday. Original email was sent few days ago) and ask for verification. As a Technical person I have done my utmost best by sending a verification mail to check whether it is the real Smallville or not. This was sent to his personal email address.  Since there is no reply, I believe it is the real Smallville who seems to be in this forum.

If real Smallville is elsewhere with another forum, that means he is a cowered. He had not served the community, rather he had used his powers of the Administrator position for his personal enrichment. Since he is unable to do things here, the way he wants, only thing he could do is to start a new forum.

So you can now see this guy without his sheeps clothing!! You will see and hear more about him when SEC grill him and brought to justice with a copy of his share trading statement.

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
GMNet wrote:

So you can see this guy without his sheep clothing!! You will see more about him when SEC grill him and brought to justice with copy of his share trading statement.

But what if the SEC catches the guy who is using ville's ID now?
Better use some technical jilmart to avoid that happening. After all with negative smallville, positive smallville's and refined smallvilles how to to catch the correct ville?

Light of Hope

@Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:

So you can see this guy without his sheep clothing!! You will see more about him when SEC grill him and brought to justice with copy of his share trading statement.

But what if the SEC catches the guy who is using ville's ID now?
Better use some technical jilmart to avoid that happening. After all with negative smallville, positive smallville's and refined smallvilles how to to catch the correct ville?

This is the only possibility with all the gilmart done by Mr.GM. Now he is trying to cover his back by just telling us stories.

Mr.GM, u said its a resent one know? Ok where's the original one? can we see a copy of that too?

If it is real smallvil, there's no reason for him to reply, as I said, I would not even reply a mail as such. Simply I do not want to keep communications with a forum who kicked me out.
If it is not real smallvil, there's no reason for the imposter to reply as well, Simply, why should someone impersonate antoher wants to communicate with a forum at asl?

Admit it MR.GM, its clear the reasl cuprit is you.

This whole thing about SEC and investigations are just stories to show public that the forum is not handled by amental retard. In fact capable of doing something. LOL I should try checking this through my friends.
Lets see who tel lies.

girihell

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
GMNet wrote:

If I am to use his ID, then there is no reason for me to send him a email (What is attached is the email that was resent yesterday. Original email was sent few days ago) and ask for verification. As a Technical person I have done my utmost best by sending a verification mail to check whether it is the real Smallville or not. This was sent to his personal email address.  Since there is no reply, I believe it is the real Smallville who seems to be in this forum.

If real Smallville is elsewhere with another forum, that means he is a cowered. He had not served the community, rather he had used his powers of the Administrator position for his personal enrichment. Since he is unable to do things here, the way he wants, only thing he could do is to start a new forum.

So you can now see this guy without his sheeps clothing!! You will see and hear more about him when SEC grill him and brought to justice with a copy of his share trading statement.

we will judge who is the coward here. and we can see who is hiding behind other IDs (still no reply from you what happen with Quibit's posts)
we are still waiting for your evidence on "Stock market mafia"

they had done volunteer work (you mentioned you are doing your job so you get paid for what ever you do here)
they make this forum to the level it was before few weeks back
they never ask for payment for what they did
its the job of the forum owners (represented by yourself) to give them proper recognition for what they did,

I'm talking here because I entered to the market at the end of 2011, And i didn't have much knowledge about CSE
and for sure lost because I followed my brokers suggestions "blindly"
then I found this place which helped me in lot of ways to learn about investing and trading
this was the only place that I found some good valuable discussions

and in the future if somebody else find himself in the same place as I did I want him to be able to find this place same way that I did
not a place full of manipulators and promoters

Last edited by girihell on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

Jeremy

Jeremy
@girihell wrote:
we will judge who is the coward here. and we can see who is hiding behind other IDs (still no reply from you what happen with Quibit's posts)

Members who makes post can delete their post within 24 Hours. Quibit may have posted and deleted it like any other member. If I remember right it was about some Thanking Message. Perhaps she may have deleted it thinking it is not appropriate, considering the present structure of the forum. But I have been told by the management that she is expected in Sri Lanka soon. I guess she would get involved in the forum after she arrives in Colombo.

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@girihell wrote:
GMNet wrote:

they had done volunteer work (you mentioned you are doing your job so you get paid for what ever you do here)
they make this forum to the level it was before few weeks back
they never ask for payment for what they did
its the job of the forum owners (represented by yourself) to give them proper recognition for what they did,

I'm talking here because I entered to the market at the end of 2011, And i didn't have much knowledge about CSE
and for sure lost because I followed my brokers suggestions "blindly"
then I found this place which helped me in lot of ways to learn about investing and trading
this was the only place that I found some good valuable discussions

and in the future if somebody else find himself in the same place as I did I want him to be able to find this place same way that I did
not a place full of manipulators and promoters

True. We have learned a lot.And everytime there is a unnecessary promotion there were ppl to correct it. Personally i have learnt lot from even those threads by looking at the corrective measures of the experts.It is at utmost important that we safeguard this forum.

seyon

GMNet wrote:
@girihell wrote:

Members who makes post can delete their post within 24 Hours. Quibit may have posted and deleted it like any other member. If I remember right it was about some Thanking Message. Perhaps she may have deleted it thinking it is  not appropriate, considering the present structure of the forum. But I have been told by the management that she is expected in Sri Lanka soon. I guess she would get involved in the forum after she arrives in Colombo.

These all bullshit

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Hi GMNet,

I heard previous GMNet came few days ago. Has she joined your team at Nugegoda?
I thought she went abroad leaving Capital partners.
When Quibit arrives is she also going to get a SIT position ?

'Ash lay' should be proud man for the work you have done so far.
Yesterday he told you no ?
Do not misunderstand, I did not mention anything about the forum with him. Actually he will never know I write here.

jacob2013

Stock Trader
Shall we forget all this time wasting nonsense and focus on stock market ?
Let us hope the truth will speak itself in future......

Jeremy

Jeremy
@Chinwi wrote:Hi GMNet,

Do not misunderstand, I did not mention anything about the forum with him. Actually he will never know I write here.

Thank you sir,
I regret for the inconvenience caused to you during last 3 days. Appreciate your support. Welcome again.
GMNet

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
GMNet wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Hi GMNet,

Thank you sir,
I regret for the inconvenience caused to you during last 3 days. Appreciate your support. Welcome again.
GMNet

How the power of the Chinwi sir?

godswen

godswen
@Jiggysaurus wrote:
How the power of the Chinwi sir?

Hmm.. Very powerful!

celtic tiger

End of the it's all about MONEY...is't it.

Light of Hope

Mr.GM was behind a very crocked case that unfolds slowly. First he banned chinwi, a member of smallville's team. Then after sometime when smallville has been banned, chinwi was reinstated as a global moderator.

Maara mafia games ne mehe yanne. Global mafia net kiyala meke nama maru kalau last week.

Hari shoi..

Jeremy

Jeremy
@Light of Hope wrote:Mr.GM  was behind a very crocked case that unfolds slowly. First he banned chinwi, a member of smallville's team. Then after sometime when smallville has been banned, chinwi was reinstated as a global moderator.

Maara mafia games ne mehe yanne. Global mafia net kiyala meke nama maru kalau last week.

Hari shoi..

Currently, no one is banned in the forum. There were over 2,000 banned members, who we released immediate upon the reshuffle. Who said Smallville is banned?, He is a free man. He was also released together with other prisioners. Smallville is still the an Administrator and is now at large, but he will have limited powers until elections are over. If he become the President then he will have absolute power of the forum. This is a democratic forum. Nomination for President closes on 28th February 2014.

sew

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Banning members would not do any good for this forum,only exception should be when some members, use abusive language, insult others, and most of all try manipulate by saying
"this is the Best share in the market, u can buy at present" etc.etc. and misguide others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum