Almost all people have sell their shares and waiting till Geneva UN meeting get finished. This is very foolish thing. If this market behave like this most of foreign and local investors will never come to invest in this country. This should be corrected. As we all know outlook of the country is very positive in long and short term perspective.
- Healthy Economic Growth of 7.8%
- Inflation 6%
- Bank FD rates 8%
- 1 year T-Bill rate - 7.4%
- Export Growth 13%
- Import Growth is just 2.1%
- Gross Official Reserves $5.4bn
- Tourist arrival increased by 25.9 YoY
- Stock Market PE ratio has decreased to 15X
Is there anything better which we can hope for, I don't what else we can hope for...