FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kanrich Finance to Face Liquidation Motion

+4
Lalindra
SHARK aka TAH
greedy007
samanthaperera879
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Shanaka Pathirana

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Mr.Samantha Perera,

who is the marketing head u know at Swarnamahal? Is it Chandana Desilva?

samanthaperera879

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Shanaka Pathirana wrote:Mr.Samantha Perera,

who is the marketing head u know at Swarnamahal? Is it Chandana Desilva?

I don't want to disclose his name.

Shanaka Pathirana

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Mr. Samantha,

What will happen to Deepthi's 100Mn debentures (unregistered) ? Since its not registered, it will be written off from books,,, is it?  

I think u are trying to create a problem with regard to Kanrich.... u think if Kanrich falls, the con man could survive? no way... people wont forget like that.... Judgment day is very close... Wait and see....

samanthaperera879

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Shanaka Pathirana wrote:Mr. Samantha,

What will happen to Deepthi's 100Mn debentures (unregistered) ? Since its not registered, it will be written off from books,,, is it?  

I think u are trying to create a problem with regard to Kanrich.... u think if Kanrich falls, the con man could survive? no way... people wont forget like that.... Judgment day is very close... Wait and see....

Shanaka You have to ask that from the Debenture holder Not from me. Its a news Kanrich issued 100 Million Debentures, Thanks for telling me. Any way What do u mean by Unregistered? e There are only Two types of Debentures Secured and Unsecured I never heard of any Unregistered Debentures. Any way I can See you create a New ID and came to Clean the Kanrich, If you are a Kanrich agent tell me so I can tell you more information that You don't know about it.

And also you are right If Kanrich falls Con man cannot survive and people will not forget it. And Judgement day is very close too,,,,Lets See

Shanaka Pathirana

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Mr.Samantha,

Normally in UK debentures needs to be registered under the finance house. In Sri Lanka it would be the same case I suppose. In SL there is a entity called FHA I guess.

Anyway con man will be charged for misappropriations carried out in CIFL asset management and IFL. Everyone knows how they transferred liabilities of CIFL asset management (unregistered finance company) to IFL.

samanthaperera879

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Shanaka Pathirana wrote:Mr.Samantha,

Normally in UK debentures needs to be registered under the finance house. In Sri Lanka it would be the same case I suppose. In SL there is a entity called FHA I guess.

Anyway con man will be charged for misappropriations carried out in CIFL asset management and IFL.  Everyone knows how they transferred liabilities of CIFL asset management (unregistered finance company) to IFL.

Mr. Shanaka, FHA in Sri Lanka is an Independent association formed to address the common problems of Finance Companies, I don't think they need to register Debentures there. But I think Kanrich may need Central Bank Approval to issue Debentures Since its the regulatory body. Other than that i don't think they need to register the Debentures anywhere else.

I believe the Justice will be served to the Con Man soon then depositors of all these finance companies will have a faith in the financial system in Sri Lanka.

StockGuru

StockGuru
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

samanthaperera879 wrote:

Anyway con man will be charged for misappropriations carried out in CIFL asset management and IFL.  Everyone knows how they transferred liabilities of CIFL asset management (unregistered finance company) to IFL.

Mr. Shanaka, FHA in Sri Lanka is an Independent association formed to address the common problems of Finance Companies, I don't think they need to register Debentures there. But I think Kanrich may need Central Bank Approval to issue Debentures  Since its the regulatory body. Other than that i don't think they need to register the Debentures anywhere else.

I believe the Justice will be served to the Con Man soon then depositors of all these finance companies will have a faith in the financial system in Sri Lanka.

Deepthi Perera never give debentures he is a loan shark...he gives loans as promissory notes.

This is the real story of Deepthi Perera...He invested at CIFL around 200 million as a loan, and another 200 million was put by Hettiarachchi - Chairman of Wonderlite- another Loan shark.Both of them took company public and raised Rs.400 million and pulled out that Rs.400 million since initial investors' (Deepthi's and Hettiarachchi's money has to be paid back)...and the rest of the deposits nearly a billion was taken out as a loan to build an apartment complex but deepthi transferred the ownership of the apartment to another company. Rs.1 billion has so far not been paid back to CIFL.

Deepthi always still live in Sri Lanka, his wife is a Thai woman but he sometimes goes to Thailand and come back.

Shanaka Pathirana

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

StockGuru wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:

Mr. Shanaka, FHA in Sri Lanka is an Independent association formed to address the common problems of Finance Companies, I don't think they need to register Debentures there. But I think Kanrich may need Central Bank Approval to issue Debentures  Since its the regulatory body. Other than that i don't think they need to register the Debentures anywhere else.

Deepthi Perera never give debentures he is a loan shark...he gives loans as promissory notes.

This is the real story of Deepthi Perera...He invested at CIFL around 200 million as a loan, and another 200 million was put by Hettiarachchi - Chairman of Wonderlite- another Loan shark.Both of them took company public and raised Rs.400 million and pulled out that Rs.400 million since initial investors' (Deepthi's and Hettiarachchi's money has to be paid back)...and the rest of the deposits nearly a billion was taken out as a loan to build an apartment complex but deepthi transferred the ownership of the apartment to another company. Rs.1 billion has so far not been paid back to CIFL.

Deepthi always  still live in Sri Lanka, his wife is a Thai woman but he sometimes goes to Thailand and come back.

This is the thing u should understand, where its not a loan which deepthi has given to Kanrich, where as it was a debenture which was created due to a "management buy out". The top management said that they will manage Kanrich and they wanted deepthi to stay away from it, where as deepthi must have had shares with controlling power. Anyway what they did was they created a debenture @ a rate of 17% or 18% and paid interest on a monthly basis to deepthi. The debenture value is the company's valuation. creation of debenture is a book entry. No cash transaction involved.

samanthaperera879

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
StockGuru wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:

Deepthi always  still live in Sri Lanka, his wife is a Thai woman but he sometimes goes to Thailand and come back.

This is the thing u should understand, where its not a loan which deepthi has given to Kanrich, where as it was a debenture which was created due to a "management buy out". The top management said that they will manage  Kanrich and they wanted deepthi to stay away from it, where as deepthi must have had shares with controlling power. Anyway what they did was they created a debenture @ a rate of 17% or 18% and paid interest on a monthly basis to deepthi. The debenture value is the company's valuation. creation of debenture is a book entry. No cash transaction involved.

I have a Question Mr. Pathirana How did your top management Paid this Monthly Interest to Deepthi Perera, lets say your company value is 200 Million, @ 17% Monthly interest will be 2.8 Million, How did they exactly Paid? How come Your top management has so much money because they were the Staff of Aspic Corporation before. So basically your top management or owners or kanrich never had money to buy the company according to you. And they created a Debenture and took over and paid with Kanrich Depositors Money am I right? Oh my God !!!!! Where are the regulators in this country.

Shanaka Pathirana

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

samanthaperera879 wrote:
Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
StockGuru wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:

This is the thing u should understand, where its not a loan which deepthi has given to Kanrich, where as it was a debenture which was created due to a "management buy out". The top management said that they will manage  Kanrich and they wanted deepthi to stay away from it, where as deepthi must have had shares with controlling power. Anyway what they did was they created a debenture @ a rate of 17% or 18% and paid interest on a monthly basis to deepthi. The debenture value is the company's valuation. creation of debenture is a book entry. No cash transaction involved.

I have a Question Mr. Pathirana How did your top management Paid this Monthly Interest to Deepthi Perera, lets say your company value is 200 Million, @ 17% Monthly interest will be 2.8 Million, How did they exactly Paid? How come Your top management has so much money because they were the Staff of Aspic Corporation before. So basically your top management or owners or kanrich never had money to buy the company according to you. And they created a Debenture and took over and paid with Kanrich Depositors Money am I right? Oh my God !!!!! Where are the regulators in this country.

Mr. Samantha,

What do u mean u r top management... u think I worked at kanrich... may be its u r top management... don't pretend as if u don't know anything... please note that I have replied to someone else's quote... why are u so concerned about it??? does it hurt u??? I know u are trying to create something, where as u have been doing it for years>>....

samanthaperera879

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:
Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
StockGuru wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:

Mr. Samantha,

What do u mean u r top management... u think I worked at kanrich... may be its u r top management... don't pretend as if u don't know anything... please note that I have replied to someone else's quote... why are u so concerned about it??? does it hurt u??? I know u are trying to create something, where as u have been doing it for years>>....

Ha Ha Ha,The

Difficult to answer my question right, What I meant your top management was " The Top Management quoted in your Reply" I don't intend to say you work in Kanrich But trying to Defend, And who ever quote it is your reply I am talking about, And I am concern it is depositors money, so it hurts me that Deeptthi and His bunch of Con Artists at Kanrich also started looting. Yes I am trying to create some thing for investors to open their eyes and say not to Go to Places Like Kanrich. So where is my Answer??? HOW DID THEY PAY 2.8 MILLION MONTHLY TO DEEPTHI?

Shanaka Pathirana

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

samanthaperera879 wrote:
Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:
Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
StockGuru wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:

Mr. Samantha,

Ha Ha Ha,The

Difficult to answer my question right, What I meant your top management was " The Top Management quoted in your Reply" I don't intend to say you work in Kanrich But trying to Defend, And who ever quote it is your reply I am talking about, And I am concern it is depositors money, so it hurts me that Deeptthi and His bunch of Con Artists at Kanrich also started looting. Yes I am trying to create some thing for investors to open their eyes and say not to Go to Places Like Kanrich. So where is my Answer???   HOW DID THEY PAY 2.8 MILLION MONTHLY TO DEEPTHI?

oh its a simple question. They would have paid it through a cheque or would have done a slip/Rtgs transfer to his account...

samanthaperera879

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:
Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:
Shanaka Pathirana wrote:
StockGuru wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:

Mr. Samantha,

Ha Ha Ha,The

Difficult to answer my question right, What I meant your top management was " The Top Management quoted in your Reply" I don't intend to say you work in Kanrich But trying to Defend, And who ever quote it is your reply I am talking about, And I am concern it is depositors money, so it hurts me that Deeptthi and His bunch of Con Artists at Kanrich also started looting. Yes I am trying to create some thing for investors to open their eyes and say not to Go to Places Like Kanrich. So where is my Answer???   HOW DID THEY PAY 2.8 MILLION MONTHLY TO DEEPTHI?

oh its a simple question. They would have paid it through a cheque  or would have done a slip/Rtgs transfer to his account...

Thanks Genius, I didn't know about it, Now i know, Thanks

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Here one of the threads

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

Thanks shark Smile

Sponsored content