Jana, why don't you invest in fundamentally strong dividend paying stocks. When you go for junk stocks the chances are that you lose is greater than you earn. As you can see that many traders have disappeared from the market over last couple of days. Eg: People who bought PCH at 30/=, Greg at 270/= have disappeared.
It seems that you got stuck with some junk stocks like CLPL warrants, Blue diamonds, GREG Warrants, COMD.
COMD is good but it seems you paid over 90/= and this is very illiquid and difficult to sell.
You have bought JKH warrants 22. It's a better decision to buy JKH warrant 23 than 22 as the conversion for 23 is November 2016. You are much safer holding W23 than W22 and the price difference should be over 10/= as per the valuations.
Why don't you consider investing in stocks with lower PE (below eight)and good NAV (less than 1.5) and companies which pays good dividends.
1) LFIN - A dividend of 6.50 declared per share and trading at a PE below 6.
2) VFIN - Trading at a PE below 5. A dividend due soon may be 2/=
3) LIOC - Trading at a PE of of less than 5. A dividend may be declared soon.
4) CDB - PE around 6 and a dividend of 3/= due
5) TKYO - PE less than 6 and a dividend soon
6) LGL - consistent dividend with low PE. Declared a 2/= dividend.
7) TAFL - Q on Q increase in earnings and trading at forward PE less than 5. It will be a future winner for you if you enter at right price.
9) TJL - Excellent share if you have entered at the right price
10) SAMP around 180/=
Look at the options you have. BLUE can give you some return but the risk you take is too high holding this. Has Blue diamonds ever paid a dividend, if so when?
Why don't consider converting CLPL, BLUE, GREG and other junk stocks to good fundamental shares.
CSE has changed a lot now. Investors have realized the potential for fundamentals. Now you don't see big rally for junks like in the past. Fundamentals go slow and steady.