FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by ChooBoy Today at 9:30 pm

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Today at 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Today at 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Today at 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Today at 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Today at 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Yesterday at 8:03 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:49 am

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Yesterday at 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:34 am

» Importance of Agroforestry for Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Nivard Cabraal sets record straight on decision to allow flexibility to the rupee
by God Father Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:15 pm

» Baseless accusations against the former Governor Nivard Cabraal
by ChooBoy Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:44 pm

» Heavy losses at CPC whilst LIOC records profit
by ChooBoy Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:32 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Illuquid stocks in market

Illuquid stocks in market

+22
Jana
Dr Stock
ahamed112
soileconomy
celtic tiger
sajcolombo
Eng Krishantha
mdcpk1975
nickjava
Free Man
Cricket Boy
Gainer
cseguide
skyfall
stockboy
kkronline
VALUEPICK
windi5
suja
Pethi
SHARK aka TAH
Market R
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 am

VALUEPICK


Expert
Expert

Now illiquid stocks are gathering their momentum one by one. We are seeing gradual improvement in liquidity and their share prices. Look at one of the blue chips in the market HAYL. More illiquid stocks will have demand in the coming days and weeks due to attractive value and growth. Good luck

27Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:14 am

nickjava


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What abt LHL? I only see directors collecting it.this is a illiquid stock for me

28Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:28 am

mdcpk1975


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

The best illuquid stock considering fundamentals, dividend, bonus and their expanding business model for me is SIL. Look at the last quarter EPS..they are gradually growing...this share is similar to REXP. Rubber prices are down and their profitability will be higher..recent electricity tarriff reduction will also boost their profitability. SIL annualized EPS will be around 25 and NAVPS is around 115. trading at 130...good stock to keep in your portfolio..also think about AAIC too..this should pick up very soon to new levels

29Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:59 am

VALUEPICK


Expert
Expert

As I said illiquid stocks in the past have become liquid stocks now. Examples are REXP, SUN, HAYL, and GUAR. Now we are seeing this in other stocks too. Above stocks also could have liquidity sooner than later. It is good time to follow these types of stocks in the market before they become active. Other thing is these types of stocks have not appreciated yet much. So value wise they are very attractive. Illiquid stocks in the following sectors could give higher returns once we see liquidity in the coming days, weeks, and months.

Diversify

Production

Hotel and travels

Food and beverages

Plantations

Banking and finance

Some illiquid stocks in the market are:

HAPU
MPRH
SHL
DIPD
SIL
CTEA
TSML
CONN
AAIC
KVAL
ALLI
KGAL

30Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Eng Krishantha


Expert
Expert

VALUEPICK wrote:As I said illiquid stocks in the past have become liquid stocks now. Examples are REXP, SUN, HAYL, and GUAR. Now we are seeing this in other stocks too. Above stocks also could have liquidity sooner than later. It is good time to follow these types of stocks in the market before they become active. Other thing is these types of stocks have not appreciated yet much. So value wise they are very attractive. Illiquid stocks in the following sectors could give higher returns once we see liquidity in the coming days, weeks, and months.

Diversify

Production

Hotel and travels

Food and beverages

Plantations

Banking and finance

Some illiquid stocks in the market are:

HAPU
MPRH
SHL
DIPD
SIL
CTEA
TSML
CONN
AAIC
KVAL
ALLI
KGAL

Agreed.
cheers cheers cheers

31Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:01 pm

sajcolombo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hi Skyfall / VP

Highly appreciates if you could do a comparison in KHC and HUNA which will be a great stuff for me and forum members...

Yes there is considerable price difference in between above counters but growth / value wise what will be the most attractive for a mid to long investment..

Thanks in advance for your valuable comments.....

32Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:47 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

sajcolombo wrote:Hi Skyfall / VP

Highly appreciates if you could do a comparison in KHC and HUNA which will be a great stuff for me and forum members...

Yes there is considerable price difference in between above counters but growth / value wise what will be the most attractive for a mid to long investment..

Thanks in advance for your valuable comments.....


It is true we are going to have higher tourist numbers. So hotels, transport companies and food companies including poultry companies are going to benefit lot. As I said before we can get idea about capacity of each company in the hotel, transport and poultry groups during next three quarters to 12 quarters. In addition we have to study their marketing strategy. Those who have good marketing strategy and synergy with international hotel/ transport/ food players will have edge over others in the coming years. I have been to HUNA once and one of the hotels of KHC twice. I really like their atmosphere and staffs were very friendly. At the moment KHC has formed its intermediate uptrend. I didn’t follow much HUNA. It is somewhat illiquid. It can have some liquidity due to strong market in the coming months. Good luck

33Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Eng Krishantha wrote:
VALUEPICK wrote:As I said illiquid stocks in the past have become liquid stocks now. Examples are REXP, SUN, HAYL, and GUAR. Now we are seeing this in other stocks too. Above stocks also could have liquidity sooner than later. It is good time to follow these types of stocks in the market before they become active. Other thing is these types of stocks have not appreciated yet much. So value wise they are very attractive. Illiquid stocks in the following sectors could give higher returns once we see liquidity in the coming days, weeks, and months.

Diversify

Production

Hotel and travels

Food and beverages

Plantations

Banking and finance

Some illiquid stocks in the market are:

HAPU
MPRH
SHL
DIPD
SIL
CTEA
TSML
CONN
AAIC
KVAL
ALLI
KGAL

Agreed.
cheers cheers cheers

In the above list I have made a mistake. Illiquid stock should be SIL not SHL. Another one to add in the above list is: ASPH.

34Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:53 pm

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

VALUEPICK wrote:As I said illiquid stocks in the past have become liquid stocks now. Examples are REXP, SUN, HAYL, and GUAR. Now we are seeing this in other stocks too. Above stocks also could have liquidity sooner than later. It is good time to follow these types of stocks in the market before they become active. Other thing is these types of stocks have not appreciated yet much. So value wise they are very attractive. Illiquid stocks in the following sectors could give higher returns once we see liquidity in the coming days, weeks, and months.

Diversify

Production

Hotel and travels

Food and beverages

Plantations

Banking and finance

Some illiquid stocks in the market are:

HAPU
MPRH
SHL
DIPD
SIL
CTEA
TSML
CONN
AAIC
KVAL
ALLI
KGAL
what do you think about BOGA and CARE. These days I am studying about graphite industry which could be a future winner.

35Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:08 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

BOGA is in its intermediate uptrend. There will be demand for stocks in every sector as long as major uptrend is intact. Sorry I haven't done any study on Care yet.

36Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 pm

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I am collecting SING these days.

37Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:38 pm

ahamed112


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

What is illiquid stock?

An illiquid stock is stock in a company that does not trade actively. Because there is not a lot of interest in this stock it makes it hard to trade or sell for cash (liquidate).


Illiquid stocks are not good for a quick trade, and the buy and sell price are normally quite different due to low volume and lack of interest, whereas liquid stocks are traded in much higher volumes, and the buy and sell prices are closer with less spread.

38Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:56 pm

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin

ALLI , IDL , MSL , OFEQ

I would not agree MPRH , SHL , CONN
categories under illiquid stocks..!

39Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:05 am

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Illiquid stocks are good at this moment the reason as the SEC said they need to do some think before end of this year...
may be SEC can increase the time limit for the rule
any how I collect some and keep them up to another 3 month period ..

CLPL
COMD
PDL
EQIT one
MAL N , X (X very illiquid)
EBCR

and
GREG

and according to the TAP announcement they collect more than 80% of GREG..So GREG also now Illiquid
I believe only 3 to 4 Mn shares in the market
still I am collecting GREG ( study first this is not promotion for GREG) at the moment GREG is good choice in illiquid stock..all barrier cleared to run very soon (I guess)
but I can challenge I never loose from GREG.N Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32129-sri-lanka-sec-sets-minimum-public-float-limits?highlight=MINIMUM

http://www.dailymirror.lk/mirror-stock-watch-live/35146-cse-mulls-minimum-20-free-float-requirement.html

any how this is this the list Public float end of SEP 2013
(not much differ now)

Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Minimu10

40Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:09 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Dr Stock wrote:ALLI , IDL , MSL , OFEQ

I would not agree MPRH , SHL , CONN
categories under illiquid stocks..!

DR. Please refer my earlier reply. I corrected on SHL. It should be SIL not SHL. MPRH and CONN somewhat illiquid. Just like other stocks their liquidity will improve in the coming days and weeks.
MPRH is one of the possible breakout stocks in the market. It is also time to identify valuable break out stocks. Enjoy the trend. Good luck!

41Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:17 am

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

According the the Issue Qty these also very easy to collect and push up..seems like Illiquid

Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Illiqu10

42Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:22 am

Vasyan


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

VALUEPICK wrote:
Dr Stock wrote:ALLI , IDL , MSL , OFEQ

I would not agree MPRH , SHL , CONN
categories under illiquid stocks..!

DR. Please refer my earlier reply.  I corrected on SHL. It should be SIL not SHL. MPRH and CONN somewhat illiquid. Just like other stocks their liquidity will improve in the coming days and weeks.
MPRH is one of the possible breakout stocks in the market. It is also time to identify valuable break out stocks. Enjoy the trend. Good luck!

I am loading MPRH in my PF.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36794-why-mprh-not-trading-well#221602

43Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:43 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Jana wrote:Illiquid stocks are good at this moment the reason as the SEC said they need to do some think before end of this year...
may be SEC can increase the time limit for the rule
any how I collect some and keep them up to another 3 month period ..

CLPL
COMD
PDL
EQIT one
MAL N , X (X very illiquid)
EBCR

and
GREG

and according to the TAP announcement they collect more than 80% of GREG..So GREG also now Illiquid
I believe only 3 to 4 Mn shares in the market
still I am collecting GREG ( study first this is not promotion for GREG) at the moment GREG is good choice in illiquid stock..all barrier cleared to run very soon (I guess)
but I can challenge I never loose from GREG.N Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32129-sri-lanka-sec-sets-minimum-public-float-limits?highlight=MINIMUM

http://www.dailymirror.lk/mirror-stock-watch-live/35146-cse-mulls-minimum-20-free-float-requirement.html

any how this is this the list Public float end of SEP 2013
(not much differ now)

Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Minimu10

Thank you for the link.  I just started to identify some winning stocks in the market. This list definitely will help me. Thanks again for the effort.  Among above list we are seeing liquidity in many stocks including DIAL, REXP. These two counters have given more than 100% return during last one year. According to JANAs list it better to do some study on following stocks too.

NDB capital
EBCR
Finlays
UDPL
HAPU
BOPL
TSML
SATHOSA Motors
Keels food
Nuwera Eliya Hotels
Swedish Industries
ELPL
Hayles MGT
NAMU
REXP
MASK
Singer Industries
NESTLE
Lanka Hospitals
Singer Finance
MAL


Both UDPL and ELPL have ROE over 15%
Both REXP and NESTLE have two f the best ROEs in the market.

As long as major uptrend is there stocks prices will go up. Some of the above stocks could end up with breakout stocks too. It is also time to identify new winners in the market.Good luck!

44Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 am

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

VALUEPICK wrote:
Jana wrote:Illiquid stocks are good at this moment the reason as the SEC said they need to do some think before end of this year...
may be SEC can increase the time limit for the rule
any how I collect some and keep them up to another 3 month period ..

CLPL
COMD
PDL
EQIT one
MAL N , X (X very illiquid)
EBCR

and
GREG

and according to the TAP announcement they collect more than 80% of GREG..So GREG also now Illiquid
I believe only 3 to 4 Mn shares in the market
still I am collecting GREG ( study first this is not promotion for GREG) at the moment GREG is good choice in illiquid stock..all barrier cleared to run very soon (I guess)
but I can challenge I never loose from GREG.N Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32129-sri-lanka-sec-sets-minimum-public-float-limits?highlight=MINIMUM

http://www.dailymirror.lk/mirror-stock-watch-live/35146-cse-mulls-minimum-20-free-float-requirement.html

any how this is this the list Public float end of SEP 2013
(not much differ now)

Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Minimu10

Thank you for the link.  I just started to identify some winning stocks in the market. This list definitely will help me. Thanks again for the effort.  Among above list we are seeing liquidity in many stocks including DIAL, REXP. These two counters have given more than 100% return during last one year. According to JANAs list it better to do some study on following stocks too.

NDB capital
EBCR
Finlays
UDPL
HAPU
BOPL
TSML
SATHOSA Motors
Keels food
Nuwera Eliya Hotels
Swedish Industries
ELPL
Hayles MGT
NAMU
REXP
MASK
Singer Industries
NESTLE
Lanka Hospitals
Singer Finance
MAL


Both UDPL and ELPL have ROE over 15%
Both REXP and NESTLE have two f the best ROEs in the market.

As long as major uptrend is there stocks prices will go up. Some of the above stocks could end up with breakout stocks too. It is also time to identify new winners in the market.Good luck!

I feel no point in studying CDIC at the Moment, since amendment to SEC ruling on the mandatory offer on de lisiting.

Also i don't think NEST is affected by the free issue, due to the number of shareholders

MERC?

45Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

LOLs MEL???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce


46Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

[quote="Jana"]According the the Issue Qty these also very easy to collect and push up..seems like Illiquid



please any one can adjust this"According the the Issue Qty " image size to see all the details..
I think my image size is bigger ??


oh yaa click on the image then we can see full... ok thanks



Last edited by Jana on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

47Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:17 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Jana wrote:According the the Issue Qty these also very easy to collect and push up..seems like Illiquid

Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Illiqu10

I like to buy
Alli
Sini
Colo
Sil

48Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:02 am

sajcolombo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

'' Hi Skyfall / VP

Highly appreciates if you could do a comparison in KHC and HUNA which will be a great stuff for me and forum members...

Yes there is considerable price difference in between above counters but growth / value wise what will be the most attractive for a mid to long investment..

Thanks in advance for your valuable comments....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks VP your valuable comments.............Skyfall appreciates your comments please........

49Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

sajcolombo wrote:'' Hi Skyfall / VP

Highly appreciates if you could do a comparison in KHC and HUNA which will be a great stuff for me and forum members...

Yes there is considerable price difference in between above counters but growth / value wise what will be the most attractive for a mid to long investment..

Thanks in advance for your valuable comments....."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks VP your valuable comments.............Skyfall appreciates your comments please........

KHC has formed its intermediate uptrend. Therefore its share prices can go up further while having pause, pullback and minor volatility time to time. I haven’t done any study on HUNA. There is a demand for stocks irrespective positive earnings and negative earnings due to strong market situation. Stocks are adjusting one by one to the next levels. If we don’t see bull market stock prices can go down. We should take trend as our friend. In the current market any stock can go up rapidly. I like their locations. Kandy is number one beautiful city in Sri-Lanka.Good luck

50Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

sajcolombo wrote:'' Hi Skyfall / VP

Highly appreciates if you could do a comparison in KHC and HUNA which will be a great stuff for me and forum members...

Yes there is considerable price difference in between above counters but growth / value wise what will be the most attractive for a mid to long investment..

Thanks in advance for your valuable comments....."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks VP your valuable comments.............Skyfall appreciates your comments please........

KHC has formed its intermediate uptrend. Therefore its share prices can go up further while having pause, pullback and minor volatility time to time. I haven’t done any study on HUNA. There is a demand for stocks irrespective positive earnings and negative earnings due to strong market situation. Stocks are adjusting one by one to the next levels. If we don’t see bull market stock prices can go down. We should take trend as our friend. In the current market any stock can go up rapidly. I like their locations. Kandy is number one beautiful city in Sri-Lanka.Good luck

51Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuquid stocks in market Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:46 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Top Trader wrote:
VALUEPICK wrote:
Jana wrote:Illiquid stocks are good at this moment the reason as the SEC said they need to do some think before end of this year...
may be SEC can increase the time limit for the rule
any how I collect some and keep them up to another 3 month period ..

CLPL
COMD
PDL
EQIT one
MAL N , X (X very illiquid)
EBCR

and
GREG

and according to the TAP announcement they collect more than 80% of GREG..So GREG also now Illiquid
I believe only 3 to 4 Mn shares in the market
still I am collecting GREG ( study first this is not promotion for GREG) at the moment GREG is good choice in illiquid stock..all barrier cleared to run very soon (I guess)
but I can challenge I never loose from GREG.N Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32129-sri-lanka-sec-sets-minimum-public-float-limits?highlight=MINIMUM

http://www.dailymirror.lk/mirror-stock-watch-live/35146-cse-mulls-minimum-20-free-float-requirement.html

any how this is this the list Public float end of SEP 2013
(not much differ now)

Illuquid stocks in market - Page 2 Minimu10

Thank you for the link.  I just started to identify some winning stocks in the market. This list definitely will help me. Thanks again for the effort.  Among above list we are seeing liquidity in many stocks including DIAL, REXP. These two counters have given more than 100% return during last one year. According to JANAs list it better to do some study on following stocks too.

NDB capital
EBCR
Finlays
UDPL
HAPU
BOPL
TSML
SATHOSA Motors
Keels food
Nuwera Eliya Hotels
Swedish Industries
ELPL
Hayles MGT
NAMU
REXP
MASK
Singer Industries
NESTLE
Lanka Hospitals
Singer Finance
MAL


Both UDPL and ELPL have ROE over 15%
Both REXP and NESTLE have two f the best ROEs in the market.

As long as major uptrend is there stocks prices will go up. Some of the above stocks could end up with breakout stocks too. It is also time to identify new winners in the market.Good luck!

I feel no point in studying CDIC at the Moment, since amendment to SEC ruling on the mandatory offer on de lisiting.

Also i don't think NEST is affected by the free issue, due to the number of shareholders

MERC?

MERC is another one to study. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum