FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Today at 4:57 pm

» Growing Fear
by Mr. X Today at 4:55 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by El Patron Today at 1:13 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Today at 12:54 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by Mr. X Today at 12:40 pm

» LDEV LDEV LDEV
by Eranga87 Today at 10:27 am

» No trader can flee from making a mistake. It’s just that you need to be careful about not repeating your mistakes.
by Mithooshan Today at 7:42 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC (PARQ.N0000)
by Chithi Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Jana Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» US dollar trading lower, euro near new high
by target1 Yesterday at 1:38 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Equity Win Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 11:59 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:12 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » EAST West Properties

EAST West Properties

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EAST West Properties Empty EAST West Properties Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:44 pm

fundmanager


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Hello my friends...

Have you ever looked at EAST while trying to catch up a fast train to earn quick money?

I think not... There seems a silent collection going on with this share for sometime now. Isn't it? I read some past posts where ppl have mentioned that this is being collected by LSL? Well it is true for some extent. But they are in the selling side too...

Well, Im speculative on this share! Been collecting at 12.80-13 rupees, and waiting for it to take a ride, short but sweet....

I'm not saying this will shoot up to 30s or 40s or even 50s like it did once... But something over 17 is definitely on the cards....

This certainltly look like a promotion, but isnt it what everyone else does? People buy shares and then say only good things about what they have bought!

Anyhow, just have a look, read the charts, and if you want read the financials too.... I think that this share is one that we should be keeping our eyes on. When other junks hit all time highs why this junk Wink is struggling? Selling small quantities to show that there's selling pressure and then collect big quantities. Same old theory!

Have a look. You might get lucky! But decide on your own whether to buy or not!

Have an EAST day!

2EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:00 pm

MARKETWATCH2


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@fundmanager wrote:Hello my friends...

but isnt it what everyone else does? People buy shares and then say only good things about what they have bought!

Anyhow, just have a look, read the charts, and if you want read the financials too.... I think that this share is one that we should be keeping our eyes on. When other junks hit all time highs why this junk Wink is struggling? Selling small quantities to show that there's selling pressure and then collect big quantities. Same old theory!

Have a look. You might get lucky! But decide on your own whether to buy or not!

Have an EAST day!

East is due for run. Run for stocks below Rs.15 is next ! have a nice east day!

3EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:01 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@fundmanager wrote:Hello my friends...

Have you ever looked at EAST while trying to catch up a fast train to earn quick money?

I think not... There seems a silent collection going on with this share for sometime now. Isn't it? I read some past posts where ppl have mentioned that this is being collected by LSL? Well it is true for some extent. But they are in the selling side too...

Well, Im speculative on this share! Been collecting at 12.80-13 rupees, and waiting for it to take a ride, short but sweet....

I'm not saying this will shoot up to 30s or 40s or even 50s like it did once... But something over 17 is definitely on the cards....

This certainltly look like a promotion, but isnt it what everyone else does? People buy shares and then say only good things about what they have bought!

Anyhow, just have a look, read the charts, and if you want read the financials too.... I think that this share is one that we should be keeping our eyes on. When other junks hit all time highs why this junk Wink is struggling? Selling small quantities to show that there's selling pressure and then collect big quantities. Same old theory!

Have a look. You might get lucky! But decide on your own whether to buy or not!

Have an EAST day!


this is true

4EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:04 pm

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
EAST is collected with all the effort and tricks.

5EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:06 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dhanurrox wrote:EAST is collected with all the effort and tricks.

I collected a lot @ 12.20 & exit @13.50 Very Happy 

6EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:00 pm

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Well I was also looking at this share for sometime now.. I sense something fishy... Didn't go up with other shares.. A run is due I guess..

Last time I asked my broker friends they asked me to collect it at small quantities,, I wanna see how good their prediction are lol

7EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:45 am

hettdas

hettdas
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Most of us know who dealt with this share(Lanka). They bought brand new cars after manipulated this share. I don't know they themselves promoting this share again . Last time they manipulated this share upto 50 and poor retailers got caught. Be careful with this share. Look at at least net asset value and earnings before buying a share.

8EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:53 am

CANDYBOY

CANDYBOY
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@hettdas wrote:Most of us know who dealt with this share(Lanka). They bought brand new cars after manipulated this share. I don't know they themselves promoting this share again . Last time they manipulated this share upto 50 and poor retailers got caught. Be careful with this share. Look at at least  net asset value and earnings before buying a share.

As far as earning concern for last couple of QTRS seem to be hopeless and my feeling is better to keep away until its earning get improve . As above it could be same people who are promoting this share . Be careful.

9EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:08 pm

fundmanager


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Hmmm,,, I see a lot of negative comments... I did not say this is a good share! You will not consider fundamentals if you try to make an income from a quick trade. There is no harm having junks in your portfolio as long as you have the ability hold them for sometime and most importantly if you know how to cut losses.

I said
When other junks hit all time highs why this junk Wink is struggling? wrote:

I am not sure if LSL is in this game or not... But a price increase is possible.

Have a nice EASTkend! lol

10EAST West Properties Empty Re: EAST West Properties Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:36 pm

fundmanager


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
hMM, i don't think anyone got into EAST except for the one who got 100,000 shares yesterday!

With market chasing up to 6500, EAST is definitely worth watching.

Have a safe trip with EAST!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum