FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLPL W------------

+7
Jiggysaurus
NZ BOY
Gainer
SHARK aka TAH
Jana
dhanurrox
dsam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1CLPL W------------ Empty CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:35 pm

dsam

dsam
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What is going on with this share.There is not a single seller. How long this will go like this? Members like see your valuable comments on this.

2CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 pm

dhanurrox

Vice President - Equity Analytics

dsam wrote:What is going on with this share.There is not a single seller. How long  this will go like this? Members like see your valuable comments on this.
People with cash and who are intelligent bought this lower.We aren't selling easily.

3CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t34310-highest-profit-from-risky-warrants-in-short-term#203213

I already mentioned about it .. and NZ boy ..gainer..
dhanurrox... all advised to buy @ low price for trading purpose.. now good...

we don't know Warrants where go up to ? but if the CLPL.N move then .. it is different story  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

4CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

sell now ..... it will go down

5CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:28 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

CLPLW14 will fall to 1Rs

6CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:29 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Holding Too Much with High Expectation will floor you in seconds ......

Just be content with current profit.

7CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:30 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

That is my advise ......

Good Luck

8CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

CLPL.N easy to break 150.00 next month then you see the warrants value of market price.

9CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:40 pm

dhanurrox

Shark(......) desperate.

10CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:41 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

SHARK wrote:CLPLW14 will fall to 1Rs

shark u always wrong  Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised 

11CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 pm

dhanurrox

Is two possible tomorrow with no sellers?

12CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Jana

Jana

Gainer wrote: CLPL.N easy to break 150.00 next month then you see the warrants value of market price.

ohhh then W13 price more than 30/= ??? Very Happy  Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

it is possible...because CLPL.N good fundamental and they have value and its very very illiquid
But Why CLPL.n still Silent... ????

may be they are collecting Warrants at low by keep CLPL.N low isn't it ???

W13 I like to sell more than 2/= will see ( not much warrants )
W14 maximum try to keep long, at least sell with 10 times profit otherwise I don't worry its very low cost for me ... I accept my paper lost ( no risk... it has time)
Greg.W6 also same as like W14 keep long...I grab some @ 0.30Cts

13CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:50 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Jana wrote:
Gainer wrote: CLPL.N easy to break 150.00 next month then you see the warrants value of market price.

ohhh then W13 price more than 30/= ??? Very Happy  Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

it is possible...because CLPL.N good fundamental and they have value and its very very illiquid

W14 maximum try to keep long, at least sell with 10 times profit otherwise I don't worry its very low cost for me ... I accept my paper lost ( no risk... it has time)
Jana why have you to think all that ....... Sometimes i feel that we are better than CIA operatives, when come to think of all the complications of CLPL and its warrants.

Its much easier for me to look at the charts and read the potential price levels and reversals.

14CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:52 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Jana - Sell and be happy dont go to think too far ahead. Be happy with what you have now. You must have had a target in your mind when you bought it.

15CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:59 pm

dhanurrox

SHARK wrote:
Jana wrote:

Jana why have you to think all that ....... Sometimes i feel that we are better than CIA operatives, when come to think of all the complications of CLPL and its warrants.

Its much easier for me to look at the charts and read the potential price levels and reversals.
If you can see this much you should have see the charts and bought w14 at 0.5. Razz 
No profit from CLPL know?
Did EAST,HVA ran on charts last time.
When it is decided no one can stop.

16CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Jana

Jana

SHARK wrote:
Jana wrote:

I don't think so the Charts cannot work for Warrants....

tel me how the chart says to CLPL.N then it will applicable for the Warrants..( my guess)

I am not much in technical talent

SHARK wrote:Jana -  Sell and be happy dont go to think too far ahead. Be happy with what you have now. You must have had a target in your mind when you bought it.

I will take your advise ... some time we feel greedy... any how.... will see how behave tomorrow...
I don't have that much of W13 because date is closer So I didn't touch too much..

17CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Gainer

Gainer

SHARK your charts totaly wrong chart only for voting shares not for warrants

18CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:SHARK your charts totaly wrong chart only for voting shares not for warrants

Whatever the charts say on August 26th crap warrant 13 will be worth 0. Between now and then a lot of dancing and promoting can be done but on 25th August the dancing will stop.

19CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:27 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Gainer wrote:SHARK your charts totaly wrong chart only for voting shares not for warrants

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

20CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Gainer

Gainer

Jiggysaurus wrote:

Whatever the charts say on August 26th crap warrant 13 will be worth 0. Between now and then a lot of dancing and promoting can be done but on 25th August the dancing will stop.

CLPL.N it's easy to go up more than 150.00 next month then W13 it will go up and 100% success.

21CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

Gainer wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:

CLPL.N it's easy to go up more than 150.00 next month then W13 it will go up and 100% success.

Greggers beggers has 18 million warrants Greggers beggers doesn't have 2 billion rupees to convert and they don't have money to play with the shares and take to 150.
Some dancing with the warrants is happening so that they can be dumped next month.
Don't hold warrants on August 26th, sell the warrants to Gainer next month. Gainer is very bullish on 13 warrants even on August 26th.

22CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Gainer

Gainer

TAPROBANE they have lot of money they will buy every thing no need to worry CLPL will break 150 levels it's very illiquid stock very easy to go up, 93% of CLPL Holding by GREG. warrants we can sell at high price.
VOLUNTARY OFFER BY TAPROBANE HOLDINGS PLC TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ISSUED AND PAID UP ORDINARY SHARES OF LANKA CENTURY INVESTMENTS (GREG)  PLC http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/9821401184350_782.pdf

23CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:57 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Mata nam pissu wage  Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

24CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:58 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

dsam wrote:What is going on with this share.There is not a single seller. How long  this will go like this? Members like see your valuable comments on this.
very soon BUYERS too will vanish  Rolling Eyes 

25CLPL W------------ Empty Re: CLPL W------------ Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:01 pm

dhanurrox

SHARK wrote:
very soon BUYERS too will vanish  Rolling Eyes 
buyers like us who bought early will vanish with profit. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum