FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 2:32 am

» ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC (AMF.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 22/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» TOP 20 LISTED COMPANIES BY FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» RWSL for short term profits
by madukp Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» YORK has a potential to go double ...
by Vasyan Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» United motors limited UML
by smnsam Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» dividend counters
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:33 am

» World-famous angel investor Conny enters Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:00 am

» SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 9:47 am

» ADAM CAPITAL PLC (PCHH.N0000)
by GayanKK Yesterday at 9:46 am

» New Commodity bubble. How will it impact the CSE?
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:53 am

» MELSTACORP PLC (MELS.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:29 am

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by SAGA Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:57 pm

» Dividend - July/August
by High-flyer Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:41 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS

New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:59 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Dear Members,

The forum wishes to inform all members that the BAN effective on certain group members have been lifted with immediate effect. With this the BAN LIST is now clean Smile
The decision was arrived after careful deliberation and agreement between Admins and all concern and for the betterment of our forum.

Best regards

Shark

2New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:32 am

stevenapple

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Good decision.

3New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 am

Meman

Manager - Equity Analytics
Will this be another attempt impersonate accounts of SLstock, Smallvile, Chinwi etc? It was done shamelessly by the new GMnet and last week SLstock was activated and he said in the new forum that it was not him who posted.

4New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:41 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Meman wrote:Will this be another attempt impersonate accounts of SLstock, Smallvile, Chinwi etc? It was done shamelessly by the new GMnet and last week SLstock was activated and he said in the new forum that it was not him who posted.

Nobody in this forum wants to impersonate any account. If anybody think that someone had impersonated their account they could login and recover their lost password or send a official complain via email. These are clearly false allegations. I believe someone with the consent and knowledge of account owner would have done illegal posting to create a confusion within the membership with the intention of promoting other forum using our platform which is shameful.

Certain members are spreading false rumors to discredit this forum. Their joy rides will be short lived as the truth will eventually come to light. We are a forum with over 10,000 members with a clear endorsement from CSE and SEC. Our owners have been told by the authorities to be independent and support new member. This is our Prime Objective and it supersede all other goals.

5New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:22 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Thank you Sstar for the clarification.

@Meman - could you advise what is the connection between lifting the BAN and the attempt to impersonate ones identity, which I am puzzled to understand.In fact if it was an attempt, as you suggested Sstar and Team have taken the correct decision to BAN those trying to impersonate other accounts in the past.

Please do understand the removal of the Ban was done in good faith and trust me we know what we are doing and its for the betterment in the long run as stated by me earlier.

Please do not believe rumours and appreciate Meman your straight forward questioning which enables to put things straight by the way.

Happy Trading
Shark

Last edited by SHARK on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

6New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:33 am

skyfall

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hey moderators, please let me know what has happened to GMnet? I'm missing his comments.

7New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:41 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
I am sure President Jiggy, will be able to shed some light on the whereabouts. And eagerly awaiting for his witty comments.

8New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:10 am

Meman

@Sstar wrote:
@Meman wrote:Will this be another attempt impersonate accounts of SLstock, Smallvile, Chinwi etc? It was done shamelessly by the new GMnet and last week SLstock was activated and he said in the new forum that it was not him who posted.

Nobody in this forum wants to impersonate any account. If anybody think that someone had impersonated their account they could login and recover their lost password or send a official complain via email. These are clearly false allegations. I believe someone with the consent and knowledge of account owner would have done illegal posting to create a confusion within the membership with the intention of promoting other forum using our platform which is shameful.

Certain members are spreading false rumors to discredit this forum. Their joy rides will be short lived as the truth will eventually come to light. We are a forum with over 10,000 members with a clear endorsement from CSE and SEC. Our owners have been told by the authorities to be independent and support new member. This is our Prime Objective and it supersede all other goals.

I stand by what I say. Publish this without deleting this. Well I dont expect you too accept it since if did major harassment to you lot.

In the middle of Slstocks post this is what he says "Guess what , they have stolen my account today.   Not only that,  I  just saw my post " CSE : Where are we heading " copied and appearing there  under my ID /name (slstock) "

This is what he says at the end of this post

"There is a limit to dirty play.   Now you have crossed the line .  I heard some of accounts  ( smallville , Chinwi etc) was also hacked into before."

Last edited by SHARK on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : contravene forum policy)

9New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:18 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Dear meman,
the link you provided has been taken off, due to violation of forum policy and guidelines.
However your point is taken.
You are entitled to your opinion and no one states otherwise.

As Sstar pointed out, an official email would suffice in this regard by the aggrieved party/parties to look into the matter.

And they could recover their PW and send an official email to the forum, and Sstar would look into it impartially.

In this age of hacking I am not discounting anything, but forum management does not tolerate unethical actions of anyone that would put forum reputation at grave risk.

Kind regards
Shark

Last edited by SHARK on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : additions)

10New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Empty Re: New Announcement - BANNED MEMBERS Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:58 am

skyfall

Oh GMnet pls come and rescue us  Razz Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum