FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Invitation to all past and new members

+5
Rocky
skyfall
dsam
SHARK aka TAH
Sstar
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Invitation to all past and new members Empty Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics

We would like to welcome new and some senior members to the Sri Lanka Equity Forum again. Forum has undergone some changes during last 3 months in line with the regulatory requirement and I am sure forum is now open to all members irrespective of their money, knowledge and age.

We appreciate the valuable contribution made by some senior members in the past who had some difficulty in dealing with the Forum Management during last 3 months. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to welcome them again and the new Moderator Team and the Management will ensure that there would be improved relationship with and within the membership of the forum.

Members who have a difficulty logging into could either opt for Lost Password Recovery Option or send a email to info@srilankaequity.com

2Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Good move Sstar.
I think we are heading the right way.

And I take this opportunity to thank all past, current and new membership for their magnanimous effort to keep the forum alive.

And as rightly pointed out by my colleague, what better timing to move forward along those lines indicated by Sstar.

It would be an insult if I do not take time put the names of some outstanding contributors in the past namely
smallv, RedBull, SLS, Chinwi, Gaja, backstage, marketwatch, quibit, GANN, Dileepa, Dhanurox, satchith, Antonym, universalgoal, Hapu, Rajitha(whom I had professional arguments nothing personal) Smile are few names that come across my mind. Also many others whos name do not cross my mind as I write, but believe me everyone in all shapes have contributed well.

Also new aspiring members NZBOY, stevenapple
Special Thanks to Jiggy & Sstar

Welcome aboard  cheers

Last edited by SHARK on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

3Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Not to belittle the effort of below members aswell.

Sureshot, Jana, Malika, Sash, LSE, Serene, Nuinith, Rapa,HawkEye, Sanju, Harry & Yellowknife

Sorry if I had missed your names in the original post, it was not deliberate.

Accept my apologies

Shark

Last edited by SHARK on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

4Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:48 am

dsam

dsam
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

very good.Last few months this forum was like cemetery without seniors.

5Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:03 pm

skyfall

dsam wrote:very good.Last few months this forum was like cemetery without seniors.    
Im missing GMnet. He was wonderful...Life full of .....  Razz Razz

6Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Rocky

Rocky

[quote="dsam"]very good.Last few months this forum was like cemetery without seniors.    [/quote]

Or like a dormitory without Gossip!

just joking  Laughing 

7Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Universalgoal

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

thank you for your gratitude toward us

aspiring member
Univarsalgoal
 king  king 

8Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:45 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Universalgoal wrote:thank you for your gratitude toward us

aspiring member
Univarsalgoal
 king  king 
Dont forget wmdcf & samantha  cheers 

stevenapple

SHARK wrote:Good move Sstar.
I think we are heading the right way.

And I take this opportunity to thank all past, current and new membership for their magnanimous effort to keep the forum alive.

And as rightly pointed out by my colleague, what better timing to move forward along those lines indicated by Sstar.

It would be an insult if I do not take time put the names of some outstanding contributors in the past namely
smallv, RedBull, SLS, Chinwi, Gaja, backstage, marketwatch, quibit, GANN, Dileepa, Dhanurox, satchith, Antonym, universalgoal, Hapu, Rajitha(whom I had professional arguments nothing personal) Smile are few names that come across my mind. Also many others whos name do not cross my mind as I write, but believe me everyone in all shapes have contributed well.

Also new aspiring members NZBOY, stevenapple
Special Thanks to Jiggy & Sstar

Welcome aboard  cheers

Thanks Shark. Shocked  Very Happy

10Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:10 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

We also miss Pathfinder

11Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:22 pm

dsam

dsam

Rocky wrote:
dsam wrote:very good.Last few months this forum was like cemetery without seniors.    

Or like a dormitory without Gossip!

just joking  Laughing 

True, sometime need some little humor

12Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:13 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

The Invitation to all Past members was conveyed Today in pure Good Faith.

And the SLEF Team & Management do not tolerate any unprofessional action by any one to hack member accounts, & categorically state it is not in our best interest to do so and we would stand to safeguard the interest of our Members.

As stated earlier please do understand we need follow certain procedure in handling sensitive issues such as this nature, and rest is assured the FORUM headed by Sstar & I would look into it if a proper complain is submitted to inquire the complain.

Further we would pass the matter to our IT Team to take a look at the incident if a request is submitted officially to avoid future repetition of such untoward actions to any of our member or members as a whole.

I hope we have explained our position very clear and do not have an iota of doubt about our conviction to uphold SLEF ethics.
Best regards
Shark

13Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:42 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Shark u r doing right thing gd luck

14Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Sstar

Sstar

I have given below clarification to Slstock post. My Answers are in blue.

slstock wrote:I have no problem if someone wants to be number 1 , but it has to be  based on genuine effort and fair play.  Myself and I think all of us here has nothing to  compete as some of us are the same people  who helped them even to get to number 1 as they say.  I/We did it : to help educate the new comers, stop them being taken for rides with promotions and games, promote good investment and make sri lanka a better place to live without any personal benefit .

As Members of this forum, we appreciate the past contributions made by you. We have lot of respect for you and I am posting this in this forum, due to that respect.

Now I see not only  our efforts were undermined,  the 2  previous admins ( small and myslef) and co-admin ( sriranga)  who helped them are abused, our accounts are  hijacked ( not just one account and myself but as confirmed, smallville , chinwi and others ) ,   intellectual property copied  but the worse is to bite the hand that helped to now say the below , I quote

Please do not talk on behalf of other persons, If they have an issue they could contact us directly via email. Smallville had requested us to freeze his account until he returns one day. We have done just that. Chinwi and Sri Ranga were banned and subsequently unbanned because they tried to promote other forums here by posting labels to prevent our system from detecting these links and automatically deleting them. Would you have tolerated such activities if you were an admin of this forum? With all this we have still unbanned Sriranga and Chinwi.If they wish they could use their account without making false allegations

1)  " I believe someone with the consent and knowledge of account owner would have done illegal posting to create a confusion within the membership with the intention of promoting other forum using our platform which is shameful. "

I have personally checked slstock account to check whether any wrong doing has happened. His registered email remain as slstockbuyer@gmail.com
After his concern about his account, IT department of SLE has done a password reset and consequently email would have been automatically sent to above email account of slstock which he had originally used to register his account with SLE.

If slstock has lost his password to the gmail account, then he will have to check with google and reset his account with them. We are unable to do anything with personal email accounts and password.

2)  "In this age of hacking I am not discounting anything, but forum management does not tolerate unethical actions of anyone that would put forum reputation at grave risk."

As Moderators, it is impossible for us to look into more than 10,000 accounts and passwords. SHARK and myself is going beyond our normal course of work to bring back good and reputed members like Slstock and other because we  have personal; respect of slstock

Oh really GMnet and Shark,  so the victims are the culprits  now.  Thanks for returning the favor we did you.

We have done everything possible for Slstock to return to the forum. I dont have any contact details of Slstock, otherwise I would have personally called and apologized to him on behalf of the forum. I have sent him an invitation and apology Private Message. I have kept my pride away and being humble. What would you expect me to do?

The saddest was to see one of our former associates  who I thought was a decent person, betraying me/us  now . He knows  my account was hijacked and article was posted without my consent. And he said this.

Btw, I can' t access my registered email at that site for password reset as  my registered email at that site is not accessible

You don't need to log into your SLE account to reset your password. Use Lost Password option.
Your registered email is slstockbuyer@gmail.com You will have to log into your gmail account to access your password as IT Dept of SLE already done a reset to you.

After all this you want me /us to send email to admin to reset?  Why?
If you cannot recover your password through SLE loggin Panel, next available option is for us to reset password and give it to you. This is a very risky method as we do not know Slstock's real identity. Also I have been notified by the IT dept of SLE that previously also Slstock had an issue with a lost password and SLE helped him to recover this. Why is the issue only now.

If  anyone wants someone to come back, I thought the first obvious decent thing would be  rectify all the mistakes made and show an assured mechanism it won't happen again.  
We have done everything possible within our powers. What more do you expect us to do?

What is happening is adding insults to injury as above and making things worse by the day.  

I am a forgiving , peaceful and patient man as  long as others lets me.  But am not sure how long I should keep quiet with all this  dirty play and insults while I am quiet.

I know GMNet/Sstar and Shark ==  ....  will see this as they  are here too.  

Who is making false allegation. What do you mean by GMNet/Sstar and Shark = ?????
Whether they are here or not does it matter to us. We cannot control any person using our name in another forum. We are just trying to prevent other persons from using your account name in SLE Forum. Your answer confirms the unethical activities of other forums to use my name. I am surprised that you are still a part of that forum after knowing that they are using Sharks and my name illegally  

Please remember if one pushes too  much when the other is quiet , he might not be able to be calm and not retaliate anymore ;-)

Be decent, be ethical and good luck with your effort wanting to be number 1 . But do it the right way.

We were No.1 and we will continue to be No.1 because we are humble in our ways and ready to accept mistakes and ready to be corrected.

15Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:00 pm

skyfall

Sstar, anay where's GMNet?
We are missing him as well. Can you please send him an email and ask to come back here... Razz 

16Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:30 pm

stevenapple

skyfall wrote:Sstar, anay where's GMNet?
We are missing him as well. Can you please send him an email and ask to come back here... Razz 

Him or Her.

17Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:57 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

This forum is very attractive now

18Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:04 pm

dhanurrox

NZ BOY wrote:This forum is very attractive now
Bull can do lot of good.My advise is don't become a sucker when the show is over.We have long way to go. alien 

19Invitation to all past and new members Empty Re: Invitation to all past and new members Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:59 am

Sstar

Sstar

Warm Welcome and BIG Thank You to our past members who had taken time off to log into to Sri Lanka Equity forum and contribute to the benefit of the forum members. Thank You!

We also urge our past members who had still not rejoin the forum to do so for the benefit of 11,000 members in this forum who would provide an ideal platform to share both positive and negative views on the Stock Market.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum