FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Today at 8:14 pm

» WIND FORCE WIND
by Wickyz Today at 6:53 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Today at 5:24 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by madukp Today at 2:25 pm

» Growing Fear
by Thushara Ayya Today at 10:56 am

» CHRISSWORLD THE IPO
by Eranx Today at 2:39 am

» Dipped Products, Haycarb well-positioned to benefit
by KingMaker2020 Yesterday at 9:40 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by vijay singh Yesterday at 8:13 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Beta1 Yesterday at 4:22 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Mr. X Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:25 pm

» The market is not out to “get” you but is just flowing along, and your position just happens to be carried along with it.
by dayandacool Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:49 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by reyaz Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:15 pm

» KGAL - THE SLEEPING GIANT
by THASSIM Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:21 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:54 pm

» LDEV LDEV LDEV
by Eranga87 Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:27 am

» No trader can flee from making a mistake. It’s just that you need to be careful about not repeating your mistakes.
by Mithooshan Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:42 am

» SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC (PARQ.N0000)
by Chithi Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:45 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Jana Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Is CLPL W14 ready to trade above LKR 4 /=

Is CLPL W14 ready to trade above LKR 4 /=

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

BullvsBear

BullvsBear
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
There will be lot of trading opportunities on this share in coming days/weeks..
Just have a look at CLPL-N share order book..
Big buyer of 31,000 at LKR 70...
Warrants 13 & 14 will get much needed boost from Voting share & move faster than last RUN.

Couple of days back there were over 1.5mn sellers around 3.50-3.70 (now only 331k sellers between 3.50-3.70)...Just see now how quickly OB has changed...

Moreover ,Parabolic BUY signal is about to be taken by CLPL -Warrants 14 (within couple of days time)

yes,
It is all about right share +right entry point+right exit point....(Three Old golden rules) Wink 

NOTE-Please do your own home work & take correct decisions to maximise your wealth...
We can not ask reasons for share upward movement since we just entered in to period called BULL MARKET I presume...Cheers  bounce  bounce  Basketball  cheers 
(Please note currently I am holding this share)
GL Guys

BullvsBear

BullvsBear
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Is CLPL W14 ready to trade above LKR 4 /=  Img-2015

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
R u joking ? 4 /= impossible... Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  just kidding you man..  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
CLPL.W14 pass 5/= easily
CLPL.W13 also touch 3/= ... when CLPL.N pass 100/= this week ..
I guess CLPL.N break 120/= level ...



Last edited by Jana on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I guess they push up the CLPL.N more than  120/= level
then automatically brokers allow to buy warrants even in the credit because Warrants has some value ..
so more buyers possible to enter this point..
then easy to dump their stock..
I beleive company also dump their warrants in the market
but they  will keep the CLPL.N price more than 130/= level to success the W13 , W14 ...
So no doubt...
all will be decided first two day in next week(I guess)

if CLPL.N move more than 80/= then no worries grab all W13 from the market ..
you can make good gain..

Note : all good imagination so thing twice no no 100 times before enter...

BullvsBear

BullvsBear
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Jana wrote:R u joking ? 4 /= impossible... just kidding you man..
CLPL.W14 pass 5/= easily
CLPL.W13 also touch 3/= ... when CLPL.N pass 100/= this week ..
I guess CLPL.N break 120/= level ...

Yes, it will pass LKR 5 for sure, but it has to break first target of   4 /= & stay firmly above 04. Wink 
it just a matter of buying 04-05 Millions  of CLPL-W14 & back to old gold Prices of all CLPL shares.
 Shocked 

Jana, If you see the OB  of CLPL-N you can see 84.90 /= even now  Wink .
Interesting week ahead...
If CLPL starts it will be a high express train....Don't think to catch ...



Last edited by BullvsBear on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
If I want to say honestly I am expecting 10/= price for W13...If they really want to execute the warrants successfully...

W13 very very risky...
I grab some @ 1.10...
I allready made good profit with W13 , W14 ...
so I don't worry about loose from W13 ...
thats why I keep this until end of july ..
so careful guys...

but I beleive I will make it again..

I allways risk taker .,I lost all in CSF.W ,GREG.W3 so may be I can loose W13 as well but I cover all loss from W13 , W14 ...

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@BullvsBear wrote:
@Jana wrote:R u joking ? 4 /= impossible... just kidding you man..
CLPL.W14 pass 5/= easily
CLPL.W13 also touch 3/= ... when CLPL.N pass 100/= this week ..
I guess CLPL.N break 120/= level ...

Yes, it will pass LKR 5 for sure, but it has to break first target of   4 /= & stay firmly above 04. Wink 
it just a matter of buying 04-05 Millions  of CLPL-W14 is back to old gold Prices.
 Shocked 

Jana, If you see the OB  of CLPL-N you can see 84.90 /= even now  Wink .
Interesting week ahead...
If CLPL starts it will be a high express train....Don't think to catch ...

Only 3 to 4 million warrants can be tradable so ..it is easy to grab all in one shot..
CLPL.N also very small Qty in market.
and
normally  25% can be up ..if they grab all and wait to grab more with good Qty then CSE open the gate to grab more ..so no worries 84.90 is not limit tomorrow...
it is very very illiquid stock so any thing can happen...
tomorrow W14 break4/=...easy

BullvsBear

BullvsBear
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Jana wrote:
@BullvsBear wrote:
@Jana wrote:R u joking ? 4 /= impossible... just kidding you man..
CLPL.W14 pass 5/= easily
CLPL.W13 also touch 3/= ... when CLPL.N pass 100/= this week ..
I guess CLPL.N break 120/= level ...

Yes, it will pass LKR 5 for sure, but it has to break first target of   4 /= & stay firmly above 04. Wink 
it just a matter of buying 04-05 Millions  of CLPL-W14 is back to old gold Prices.
 Shocked 

Jana, If you see the OB  of CLPL-N you can see 84.90 /= even now  Wink .
Interesting week ahead...
If CLPL starts it will be a high express train....Don't think to catch ...

Only 3 to 4 million warrants can be tradable so ..it is easy to grab all in one shot..
CLPL.N also very small Qty in market.
and
normally  25% can be up ..if they grab all and wait to grab more with good Qty then CSE open the gate to grab more ..so no worries 84.90 is not limit tomorrow...
it is very very illiquid stock so any thing can happen...
tomorrow W14 break4/=...easy

Agree with you Jana...
But unlike from the last run, not more people will gain from the 02nd CLPL Warrants RUN...
(Simply because they are thinking this is overvalued. But they will realise the reality by end of next week)  
Happy Trading...

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Safer Entry Price was CLPL.N at 60-63 Rs.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
A break @ Rs 78/- and closing the candle above 78/- will send positive signals for CLPL.N

BullvsBear

BullvsBear
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
SHARK wrote:A break @ Rs 78/- and closing the candle above 78/- will send positive signals for CLPL.N

Way to go ...Cheers ... alien 

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
CLPL.N my target price more than 150.00 this month, Public holding nearly 2.5 million shares

CLPL.W13 my target price more than 8.00 this month, Public holding nearly 5 million shares

CLPL.W14 my target price more than 10.00 this month, Public holding nearly 5 million shares

CLPL.N Easy to pass 150.00 because illiquid stock 92% of CLPL TAPROBANE HOLDINGS BY GREG

They will success the W13 next month wait and see the game .

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Appo ...... Smile Gainer mata nam pissu wagei  Rolling Eyes

ecse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Then with all GREG W6  Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow 

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
SHARK wrote:Appo ...... Smile Gainer mata nam pissu wagei  Rolling Eyes

mee too SHARK... Very Happy  Very Happy  Shocked  Shocked  Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Razz  Cool  Sad 

but Gainer very confident.. But I believe which is Gainer said ...

less than one million share is possible to trade under 100/= level because most of them buy more than 120/= level...

will see CLPL.N wil break 82/= level on monday or tuesday then no worries about any thing..

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ecse wrote:Then with all GREG W6   Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow 

if CLPL.N break 80/= level then GREG.W6 is a good opportunity to make huge profit.....

GREG will go up .. GREG.W6 also can be touch 2/=

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@Jana wrote:I guess they push up the CLPL.N more than  120/= level
then automatically brokers allow to buy warrants even in the credit because Warrants has some value ..
so more buyers possible to enter this point..
then easy to dump their stock..
I beleive company also dump their warrants in the market
but they  will keep the CLPL.N price more than 130/= level to success the W13 , W14 ...
So no doubt...
all will be decided first two day in next week(I guess)

if CLPL.N move more than 80/= then no worries grab all W13 from the market ..
you can make good gain..

Note : all good imagination so thing twice no no 100 times before enter...

well observed......

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
simply its nice pump and dumping going on .......

hasarel

hasarel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@sureshot wrote:simply its nice pump and dumping going on .......

 


Very true, Sad to see So many promoters in this Forum Again....Be Careful about you valuable money.. farao farao 

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
SHARK wrote:
@Jana wrote:I guess they push up the CLPL.N more than  120/= level
then automatically brokers allow to buy warrants even in the credit because Warrants has some value ..
so more buyers possible to enter this point..
then easy to dump their stock..
I beleive company also dump their warrants in the market
but they  will keep the CLPL.N price more than 130/= level to success the W13 , W14 ...
So no doubt...
all will be decided first two day in next week(I guess)

if CLPL.N move more than 80/= then no worries grab all W13 from the market ..
you can make good gain..

Note : all good imagination so thing twice no no 100 times before enter...

well observed......

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum