FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

+59
monash
laksharemk
wappula
yaka
ole
m2_yapa
Leon
rainmaker
balapas
prabath
klpfernando
The Alchemist
bakapandithaya
sandanuwan
suja
mark
Arena
VertexCSE
Expert
sahan8896
Fresher
pathfinder
takefawaz
nimantha80
UAEBOY
hairai
godswen
nkuda
Dr_CSE
dinusha.kiwulegedara
raybenz1984
Jiggysaurus
fairbullrun
LateTackle
kav4
Whitebull
kas
D.G.Dayaratne
Stefan
Slstock
Backstage
opfdo
market bull
Antonym
Green79
val2004
malanp
manula
Redbulls
Kumar
CSE.SAS
lemuria
smallville
K.Haputantri
sriranga
chamith
Rajaraam
stumpy
traderathome
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:48 am

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

CARS/GUAR looking for small qtys.... Very Happy

Closely monitoring the charts....GOOD/SELI

Wink TAH

527Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 pm

VertexCSE

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hi,

i think BUKI will move very closer to 800. if ASI further supports it, 1000 would be possible given that B/O at 800 is supportive.

but not for CARS while GUAR needs 15k+ vol here.

rock & roll,
vertex

528Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:44 pm

traderathome

VertexCSE wrote:Hi,

i think BUKI will move very closer to 800. if ASI further supports it, 1000 would be possible given that B/O at 800 is supportive.

but not for CARS while GUAR needs 15k+ vol here.

rock & roll,
vertex
How about SELI and GOOD will do last minute BUY LIMIT on the 2, whilst GUAR should also be attractive around 155-160 would be bargain.... Very Happy

TAH

Disclosure:I am holding BUKI atm. Laughing "So DYODD"

529Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:47 pm

traderathome

for CARS better to go with a tight stop loss ...know Very Happy

530Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:53 pm

traderathome

I think we are not seeing anymore negative posts in the forum ..i mean our bear friends are missing in action...have they turned bullish ? ......its not good for the forum know...we should have all kind of thinkers..to make it interesting...to share knowledge....etc..

531Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:55 pm

traderathome

traderathome

There was some considerable volume traded on BUKI ,so that was a bit encouraging....well i have done my homework...so now its the market to do the rest for me and give me all the gains...in time to come Rolling Eyes

532Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:58 pm

VertexCSE

VertexCSE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hi,

dont have positive idea on SELI and GOOD TAH. above all very illiquid. isnt it.

Vertex

533Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:00 pm

traderathome

traderathome

VertexCSE wrote:Hi,

dont have positive idea on SELI and GOOD TAH. above all very illiquid. isnt it.

Vertex
mm true Very Happy

but placed my orders on SELI (reduced to 25shares @1125) filled 1 only at the close Very Happy also placed on ASHO around another small qty. Laughing

not entering CARS/GUAR & GOOD need to refigure my options due to margin facility Laughing

few options such as CINSN i am exploring .....
TAH

534Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:31 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:
smallville wrote:
traderathome wrote:Potential H&S chart formation is in progress on ASI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

inverted H&S Razz
absolutely..... Smile
we can now confirmed the inverted pattern has formed and the B/O has triggered too. Volume although is in the low side ...but coming days possibly 1st market opening day of 2013 may give gradually more volumes that are required.....

always ..alway remember that after the initial b/o a throw-back to the neckline can not be ruled out......so dont misunderstand that the market is falling apart..... Very Happy

TAH

535Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 am

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Hi TAH, Appreciate if you can publish the TA chart for BFL. Very Happy

536Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 am

traderathome

traderathome

UAEBOY wrote:Hi TAH, Appreciate if you can publish the TA chart for BFL. Very Happy
sure tomorrow with a revisit to old post as well.... Very Happy

537Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 am

traderathome

traderathome

ndb and uml dividends announcements are around the corner.....right

it was in jan last year... Very Happy

538Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:44 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:ndb and uml dividends announcements are around the corner.....right

Well RICH and DIMO also missing tthis time so far.

539Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:08 am

traderathome

traderathome

for those holding csf ..... my targets 18-23 so be warned not to get stuck at the peaks..... these are reasonable levels one would want to off load. to the down side i will sell below 8.5 thats a 1.30 loss /share from original entry price. charts to follow.... later in the evening.

disclosure:re entered @9.8 6500shares sl 8.5 below target 17.50-23 Very Happy

regards
TAH

540Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:28 am

traderathome

traderathome

my PF is 3.7% down...so not much of harm so far......

541Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 am

traderathome

traderathome

slstock wrote:
traderathome wrote:ndb and uml dividends announcements are around the corner.....right

Well RICH and DIMO also missing tthis time so far.
any idea to buy small qty of csf like me.... Very Happy
its speculative but an opportunity is their ..... tongue
TAH

542Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Arena

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Last time I saw a huge CSF collection above 15 level during dark days where ASI went down by 70 - 80 points. at that time i though this will defa do well. But it came below 10 as we all see. So there should be a involvement from a good player who has the ability to holds this crap from 15 to 10.........................

SO any thing is possible..........18+ is a good target according to my speculative analysis also.

543Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Arena wrote:Last time I saw a huge CSF collection above 15 level during dark days where ASI went down by 70 - 80 points. at that time i though this will defa do well. But it came below 10 as we all see. So there should be a involvement from a good player who has the ability to holds this crap from 15 to 10.........................

SO any thing is possible..........18+ is a good target according to my speculative analysis also.
20Rs would mean a 161Fib from last low....know that point may trigger a sell off... Very Happy

544Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 pm

traderathome

traderathome

current ASI may well see the 5800-5900 probably, which is the min target of Inverted HnS Rolling Eyes

545Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:44 am

traderathome

traderathome

MALN...inching towards Rs 5/- Zone Very Happy

546Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 am

traderathome

traderathome

Sorry the charts are still looking weird on DirectFN.

So not able to see BFL & ABAN

Discl:Both in my PF(Avg Cost 175Rs & 97Rs)

TAH

547Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 pm

sahan8896

This time it's a steady approach.Not a big blast and then again red.Volumes are incresing in good counters.This run seems lasting longggg.Opinion?

548Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Aha, you found another I am eyeing.

traderathome wrote:Sorry the charts are still looking weird on DirectFN.

TAH

549Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:47 pm

traderathome

traderathome

slstock wrote:
Aha, you found another I am eyeing.

traderathome wrote:Sorry the charts are still looking weird on DirectFN.

TAH
looks really attractive.....remember i was stating yesterday in one of my posts .....something in catchy line "for me to know it n for you to find out" this is the one fredo.... Very Happy

ABAN.N bought @97 yesterday.....

So no more surprises..

TAH

550Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 pm

traderathome

traderathome

My SL is around 90-80 not sure bcos charts are gone for a six on DirectFN.

did you see the upside potential.......no major Res. levels i could think of /see...thats why i entered. Very Happy

another better RR factor in my opinion.... Rolling Eyes

Ravin A.k.a TAH Cool

551Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:04 pm

traderathome

traderathome

PLCN broken 14Rs.....And ASI is still 5735......another 100+ points

552Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:10 pm

traderathome

traderathome

My only mistake perhaps being greedy on BFL & DIMO still underwater.

So i am paying the price.....offloaded few and reentered @600 on DIMO.

With BFL not much concern now after seeing 160ish yesterday and further upside can be expected on the chicken run......should easily break 200 mark.

Longterm trend is in tact .......imo.

TAH

553Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 pm

traderathome

traderathome

good to see NEST settling again @1575 seeing considerable interst ......2000 a possibility in months to come.....

Very Happy

TAH

554Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm

traderathome

traderathome

If you look at most of the charts the b/o for counters are not yet confirmed.....as per my trading technique Very Happy

which means the upside if this continue will be great. and we are not late either.

i will try an put some of the counters with my usual disclosure ......in coming days once the chart issues are sorted out.

Happy Trading All

TAH

555Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 22 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Look @ VLL still @3.7/3.8/3.9

Keep an eye on this 1 for the late surge..... Very Happy

Risk is 3.5-3.4 or 3 with upside potential at least 200%

TAH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: