FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

+59
monash
laksharemk
wappula
yaka
ole
m2_yapa
Leon
rainmaker
balapas
prabath
klpfernando
The Alchemist
bakapandithaya
sandanuwan
suja
mark
Arena
VertexCSE
Expert
sahan8896
Fresher
pathfinder
takefawaz
nimantha80
UAEBOY
hairai
godswen
nkuda
Dr_CSE
dinusha.kiwulegedara
raybenz1984
Jiggysaurus
fairbullrun
LateTackle
kav4
Whitebull
kas
D.G.Dayaratne
Stefan
Slstock
Backstage
opfdo
market bull
Antonym
Green79
val2004
malanp
manula
Redbulls
Kumar
CSE.SAS
lemuria
smallville
K.Haputantri
sriranga
chamith
Rajaraam
stumpy
traderathome
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

741Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:14 am

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

CSD will it be Bearish GARTLEY or Bearish CRAB formation .....

Very Happy

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

742Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 am

traderathome

Here is a alternate Pattern ......This is the opposite of the chart i posted short while ago.

We can not ruled out in current market conditions, so should the price fail to break as SMALL highlighted in his post on CSD thread...A safe entry awaits you @ 7.50 for a nice REENTRY... Very Happy

Presently i am holding CSD since sometime @ average cost of 9.10....

743Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:20 pm

traderathome

I am updating the ASPI chart if you want to look for future directions.

Fall below 5600 is not good for the BULL boys.

744Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Backstage

Ahhh TAH back in familiar territory, keep it coming, we appreciate a lot....

745Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Slstock

Director - Equity Analytics

5600 can be broken if panic sets in for some human right issue.

"if panic sets in" should be the operative word. But really it should not happen at these prices. if it does.. oh well need to find someway to be ready

traderathome wrote:I am updating the ASPI chart if you want to look for future directions.

Fall below 5600 is not good for the BULL boys.

746Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 pm

traderathome

traderathome

My SFSN trade is hanging in balance.....CMP 3.2 with Soft SL being 3.2 Very Happy

HSL is at 2.8-3.0 can i survive thats the big question .....i mean do i have the nerve to hold on a bit more .... Very Happy

No PAIN no GAIN....

747Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 am

traderathome

traderathome

There are some interesting HPP formations on the plantation stocks and CSD,PAP ....In all the formations the Final Leg is currently under way......

So lets see the coming weeks......

TAH

748Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:24 am

traderathome

traderathome

Since the completion of the retracement leg was not precise for the BUTTERFLY can we see a most accurate BEARISH GARTLEY @ 6276 towards the 6000 Levels Smile

749Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 am

traderathome

traderathome

Its important to track the direction of ASI so that i could determine my PF would be in healthier position.....

But which shares that would give the highest return....... when ASI hits 6000 levels this time ?

If you can pick those you are Winner ...... Very Happy

There is a message (HINT) to all those in what i said ......

Good Luck

750Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am

traderathome

traderathome

IMO 6276~7000 levels would most talked about in the near future know Very Happy

751Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 am

traderathome

traderathome

will green days be numbered and 21st March to DUMP on us by Foreigners and loose all the gains since last week pirat

That would mean we will have rebuild it again....... Mad

Or will the market react as a good news and see more uptrend Laughing

This is uncertainty i am enjoying...i love the suspense Wink

Rolling Eyes

752Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:22 am

traderathome

traderathome

5815, 5900 & 6000+ importants nos. for me. Very Happy

753Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 am

traderathome

traderathome

For Me LLUB should Retest 230 all time HIGH and go past or fall back once again to 200-210 Very Happy

Lets see how this would move in corelation to NEST & CTC

754Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:39 am

traderathome

traderathome

LLUB should have some more legs to RUN to 250 to complete the Target.... Basketball

Disl:PF consists 15% of LLUB Holdings

755Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:20 am

traderathome

traderathome

HNBN,SEYBX,NTB,DFCC & COMBX & COMBN Bought this morning.

756Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 am

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

traderathome wrote:HNBN,SEYBX,NTB,DFCC & COMBX & COMBN Bought this morning.

If u like pls disclose the price you bought...

757Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 am

traderathome

traderathome

HNBN 167/-
SEYBX 37/-
NTB 63/-
COMBN 113/-
COMBX 97/-
DFCC 130/-

758Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:07 am

traderathome

traderathome

JKH touched 161%Fib on the last leg...a possible selling is on the cards to 230ish.

The question is the PA that the candle that breached 161%level seem to be a Very Bullish, so possible price reaching 275max before hitting another important FIB level of 261%.

So be cautious because we could see a significant correction at this levels.

I will not recommend any BUYING at this prices.....Because its too risky to enter and unless i see a good correction to this ...this counter as so far appears to be on OVERBOUGHT position.

TAH[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

759Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:26 am

traderathome

traderathome

Some of JKH recent PA that with HPP

TAH
Trade with Care....This is not a BUY/SELL or HOLD recommendation.

760Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 pm

traderathome

traderathome

I think JKH N is a more of Trading share for Techs..... Very Happy

Lets wait for a good correction... & we can re-enter...

I do not want to burn my fingers @ top of the waterfall. Laughing

Looking at currents trend 200-225-235 are good levels if one is considering to BUY imo.

TAH

761Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:42 pm

balapas

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What is your target price for COMBN?

762Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

traderathome wrote:HNBN 167/-
SEYBX 37/-
NTB 63/-
COMBN 113/-
COMBX 97/-
DFCC 130/-

Thax TAH

763Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 pm

traderathome

traderathome

balapas wrote:What is your target price for COMBN?
Currently looking for a target of around 130 thats a 15Rs appreciation.
New targets can see after the price actions to reach 130.....

A support for COMBN is @ 109/-, 105/- atm. Very Happy

A strong support at the lowest is 95/-.

Unfortunately COMBN is not showing any HPP as at yet. Rolling Eyes

TAH

764Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:04 pm

balapas

Thanks!

765Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 pm

traderathome

traderathome

A Gem in the Banking sector is for would be DFCC & HNBN. Very Happy

Not because i purchased it recently....

But it has more room to go UP than COMBN.

And same with DFCC. Very Happy

Any purchase @ around 130-110 would be highly worth in the months & years to come.

Just a Thank me then bounce
TAH

766Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:
traderathome wrote:The 170+ or 200 looks very very optimistic at this moment.But look at the bearish ALT BAT that would form once its @113 Fib level (Rs 130-140) from current 117.

I am looking 2 targets in the months to come, in this run up.
If you are holding this one currently @ 130, and intend to sell it due to market ambiguity ,dont sell now and you will not be disapointed at all.Just thank me when it touched 180+ Very Happy.

if you really want to sell, then have your full stop around 120, because that would be a very good support. Cool what can i do...its your money Very Happy

if you check this thread from page 9 onwards....you will see... Very Happy

i am just one of you...... Very Happy Very Happy
TAH
Will Mr. NDB have the legs to power horse 180-200 IMO yes he can Rolling Eyes

767Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Seems you turned a part fundi now. Good. Fundi + techie can reap better benefits. Not sure whether you ever noticed but I was trying to hint this very mildly without upsetting your skills and strategies for a long time.

traderathome wrote:A Gem in the Banking sector is for would be DFCC & HNBN. Very Happy

Not because i purchased it recently....

But it has more room to go UP than COMBN.

And same with DFCC. Very Happy

Any purchase @ around 130-110 would be highly worth in the months & years to come.

Just a Thank me then bounce
TAH

768Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:50 pm

rainmaker

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

What's the software your using? It seems to be able to read directfn data

769Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:38 pm

traderathome

traderathome

rainmaker wrote:What's the software your using? It seems to be able to read directfn data
Not using any software .... Smile

Just Print Screen & Paint application Laughing

770Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 31 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:04 am

Leon

traderathome wrote:HNBN 167/-
SEYBX 37/-
NTB 63/-
COMBN 113/-
COMBX 97/-
DFCC 130/-

You seem to be a big investor in the CSE. If possible just tell me value of your PF.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum