FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Expolanka Holding
by judecroos Today at 2:13 pm

» Talks to get FedEx, Expo Freight hubs at BIA
by samaritan Today at 1:05 pm

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by ADVENTUS Today at 1:00 pm

» L B Finance PLC (LFIN.N0000) - (1st Interim dividend for 1Q 2022)
by Venu123 Today at 11:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by sandamal Today at 11:07 am

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by KILLER99 Today at 10:17 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Yesterday at 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:45 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 2:53 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Yesterday at 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Yesterday at 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Yesterday at 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Yesterday at 10:05 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC Interim Financial Statements quarter ended 30th June 2021
by mah2903 Yesterday at 2:59 am

» ලාභ ගන්න කොටස් වලින් මේක සම්පූර්ණයෙන්ම කියවන්න
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 12:37 am

» Shares to Buy
by Cma Yesterday at 12:02 am

» Successful investment strategies require an understanding of the forces of stock market nature, and disciplined rules of portfolio management.
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:12 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » SLEF @ Historic HIGH

SLEF @ Historic HIGH

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
http://www.statmyweb.com/site/srilankaequity.com

We are at a Historic High ..........

Your Forum is showing remarkable turnaround ...........
When I took over the reigns from a somewhat patchy situation in early part of this year, remember i told that we can bring back the lost glory..... back to SLEF

SLEF @ Historic HIGH Pvu10

This was all possible due to the support staff, management teams faith in us and priceless membership we have who believed and stuck with us and still in this journey with us and never accepted no for an answer.

Yes we were beaten down but not lost .......

The best in you comes out when you are pushed to the brink and in no uncertain terms i quote @ SLEF we have achieved one rare feat thats to be at historic high. We shall not limit our selves here and we will strive hard to maintain same zeal and enthusiasm day in and day out.

Thank you membership for being loyal and put up with all the trouble in the past so patiently.

Here is one more interesting stat,

SLEF @ Historic HIGH Tos10

Yours Sincerely 
SHARK

Last edited by SHARK on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

2SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Congratulations

3SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:27 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Lets bask our selves in Glory.
Welldone Everyone
Special Thanks must go to Sstar, I would be selfish man if I do not mention my colleague, who has taken tremendous amount of time and effort to put things together during testing times.
This is your effort, and we reap higher achievements.

Bravo Sstar

4SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:35 am

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
You are able to increase traffic to SLEF
Congratulations SHARK
 cheers 
But only traffic lol! 
Knowledge & experience sharing is at historic low
Still You have not brought back the lost glory back to SLEF
I can remember that SLstock,Siranga, Ray of Hope, RedBull, Small etc. did lots of contribution to this forum in earlier days of SLEF. They shared there knowledge & experience with out any hesitation throughout last couple of years. But some of them did some mistake too. They had over controlled the promoters. They could have to follow somewhat easy policy against promoters like Sanju351.
I am not criticizing you.
If you can fill the blank of great former members or If you can bring them back to the forum, then You can bring back the lost glory back to SLEF.
Anyway I wish your all the best
Thank You!
Malika1990

5SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:03 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
In time to come peers will fill in and take over.When 1 generation moves on, the 2nd Tier step in, thats how many companies have become great companies.
We just mark our print and leave it for the future members to take care of it.
I am proud to say there are many upcoming talented individuals in this forum joined recently showing remarkable insights of the Stock Market.
So in time to come they will take over the mantle from us and lead the membership to higher levels.
We just need to take good care of them in the beginnings, because foundation is all that matter.
This can be done only through better education about stock market and its dynamics and encouraging longterm value investments on strong fundamental shares with less exposure on speculative share trading.

6SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 am

yellow knife

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
shark i agree with you

7SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:23 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@Malika1990 wrote:You are able to increase traffic to SLEF
Congratulations SHARK
 cheers 
But only  traffic lol! 
I can remember that SLstock,Siranga, Ray of Hope, RedBull, Small etc. did lots of contribution to this forum in earlier days of SLEF. They shared there knowledge & experience with out any hesitation throughout last couple of years. But some of them did some mistake too. They had over controlled the promoters. They could have to follow somewhat easy policy against promoters like Sanju351.
If you can fill the blank of great former members or If you can bring them back to the forum, then You can  bring back the lost glory back to SLEF.
Thank You!
Malika1990
Dear Malika,
Not to belittle our previous Mods and Admins, look at the new generation of breeds mix with some veterans from the past.They add different flavour to this Forum.
In few months we may see more encouraging signs to take the reigns 
Monash,Worthiness,DealKing,Eng Krishantha,Dhanrox,Mark,Hylander,Wildbear,ccsentha,pethi

Last edited by SHARK on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

8SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@yellow knife wrote:shark  i agree with you
Thanks YK

9SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:34 am

stevenapple

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Malika1990 wrote:You are able to increase traffic to SLEF
Congratulations SHARK
 cheers 
But only  traffic lol! 
If you can fill the blank of great former members or If you can bring them back to the forum, then You can  bring back the lost glory back to SLEF.
Thank You!
Malika1990

True. Long way to go. Can't be complacent in any stretch of imagination. Good Luck.

10SLEF @ Historic HIGH Empty Re: SLEF @ Historic HIGH Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:48 am

Sstar

Sstar
As SHARK clearly stated in the forum membership evolve. We had great Quibit starting and running the forum for good 2 years and then voluntarily gave it to Slstock and Smallville. Now the forum is in the hands of SHARK and his team.

So forum had evolved over the years with new membership, new thinking and sharing of new ideas.

We have had many great members like! Quibi, Mono, Gaja, Tubal, slstock and Shark. (sorry for not mentioning all names) and forum will continue to generate these great leaders.

But most importantly we have to understand that if not the Sri Lanka Equity Forum, none of the leaders or past admins would have gained the popularity and fame. Some have forgotten about it and now started criticizing the Sri Lanka Equity Forum. Some even gone to the extent of starting their own forum. This simply show their motives and upbringings. Criticizing this forum is like criticizing or abandoning their own parents, which some will regret one day. It takes awhile to understand that it is only the forum that can be larger than life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum