FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by ADVENTUS Today at 1:19 am

» Expolanka Holding
by cseguide Today at 12:08 am

» TAP and Greg from Tomorrow
by jaya Today at 12:03 am

» LGL and LMF run on the card
by jaya Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:52 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by keeper Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by chandike73 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» Talks to get FedEx, Expo Freight hubs at BIA
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:05 pm

» L B Finance PLC (LFIN.N0000) - (1st Interim dividend for 1Q 2022)
by Venu123 Yesterday at 11:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by sandamal Yesterday at 11:07 am

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE

I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE

+14
Cricket Boy
DealKing
The Alchemist
shadow walker
Sstar
Harry82
eKelum
Risk killer
Eng Krishantha
stevenapple
RoomGirl
VALUEPICK
NZ BOY
SHARK aka TAH
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Eng Krishantha

Expert
Expert
@Harry82 wrote:Buy PCH at this price.

Are you serious… it is high risky
Any reasons for that

52I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:31 pm

stevenapple

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DealKing wrote:
I will buy 757,576 shares of Millenium Housing (MHDL) today to entire Rs.5 million.The share is interesting for Rs.6.50 and pays a good dividend too at 25 cents a share on the first year of listing.
It is a 3.84% dividend yield more attractive compared to the share price and dividend return of many other Land & Property sector counters.

And today is the XD Date - 23rd July 2014.

So there are enough shares in the market too. So if I buy 757,576 shares I will end up getting Rs.189,394/- as a dividend on first week of August even after paying a 10% withholding tax I will still have Rs.170,454.60 in my hand.Then I will go to my Licensed Commercial Banker and will deposit it to my Current Account and ask to transfer Rs.170,454.60 as a fixed deposit earning 6.5% per annum interest.Then I will ask a temporary credit facility for 90% of the fixed deposit value so that I can write cheques up to extra Rs.153,409.14 at 9.5% interest per annum. Then I will go to another stockbroker and will buy a mix of John Keells, and JKH Warrants and HNB for the Rs.153,409.60 amount  and will apply for a loan against my second share portfolio's 50% value.Then at least I will get another Rs.50,000 and I will go and deposit it as a call deposit in bank.

After September this year MHDL will  touch Rs.8 for sure since there are few good things to come and the results will also be interesting.Even if it touches Rs.8 per share at the end of the year I will at least earn a profit of another Rs.1 million from MHDL in which case I would be able to partly settle the two bank loans.Still even if I keep MHDL I will continue to earn better dividends since the company is good and Sri Lanka's real estate prices are increasing by 10%-15% per annum in current low interest regime.In general Real Estate price in Sri Lanka appreciates 10% annually since 2000 and MHDL already has a mature project and few new ones in the pipeline.

How is the Deal?  

Now he cant get Dividend (XD).Still Shark owns 5Mn.
Have to come up with a new plan. Smile

53I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Harry82

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Eng Krishantha,

If u buy Pch another person get some money(seller).

54I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
@Harry82 wrote:Eng Krishantha,

Razz Razz Razz   Laughing 

55I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Eng Krishantha

Expert
Expert
SHARK wrote:

Razz Razz Razz   Laughing 

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

56I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

57I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:32 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
oh hoooooo ela ela shark

58I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Cricket Boy

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
මම ගන්නේ HDFC

59I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:52 pm

RoomGirl

Manager - Equity Analytics

good one Very Happy

60I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:20 pm

RoomGirl

My GTC order is still waiting @ 0.3 ...  Sad 

61I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
Why don’t you try pullback stocks or stagnated stocks with great prospects which have formed their intermediate uptrend?
Why don’t you add more of your contrarian value stocks?
Good luck!

62I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
I am BUYING ABL Could Double in the next 5 Years ........

Trading at attractive levels with LOW was @ Rs 5/-

This one is a potential for growth investors ...... Excellent Future prospects....

Could be going towards 2 digit share price .... Min 10Rs

63I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:30 pm

stevenapple

SHARK now you are almost utilised your margin as well. Razz

64I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:27 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Hello .... Its time to revisit my thread Cool

65I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:01 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert
SHARK

This is what my suggestion is

invest 2Mn in good fundamentally sound counters

Invest 2Mn in trading stocks. (in this market u need to have those)

Keep 1Mn in cash. As with cash u can do anything. Where a sudden sure buy will come to make use of.

But mate you have not commented on what i posted on Cargills Ceylion.
I would like your expert views.

66I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:10 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
HHL
ASIY
UML
PLC
JINS
HNB
OSEA
TJL
LGL
BFL
REXP
TPL
KGAL
NAMU
KOTA
LIOC
MEL
ACL
KCAB
ABL
PAP
HSIG
CDB
LION/BREW
CTC
LLUB
NEST
CTC
JKH
DIST
NTB

Above are the shares i think we should discuss, look for pull backs before entering. be patient dont jump the gun Very Happy
Its time to analyse these shares

67I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:36 am

RayR

RayR
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:HHL
ASIY
UML
PLC
JINS
HNB
OSEA
TJL
LGL
BFL
REXP
TPL
KGAL
NAMU
KOTA
LIOC
MEL
ACL
KCAB
ABL
PAP
HSIG
CDB
LION/BREW
CTC
LLUB
NEST
CTC
JKH
DIST
NTB

Above are the shares i think we should discuss, look for pull backs before entering. be patient dont jump the gun Very Happy
Its time to analyse these shares

I belive VONE and TKYO should be there in the list.

68I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:48 am

lasantha11111

MGT, YORK, OSEA, CINV,

69I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE - Page 3 Empty Re: I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:42 am

chandike73

chandike73
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Parq, RCL, Tile and Tkyo are at bargain price now. VLL also should move at least 7 soon if you analyze the behavior during last 6 months. Further 10% short trem gain is possible from HASU oce selling at 53.00 is over.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum