FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

My views on the locked post titled "Note to members from a former admin.

+8
sashimaal
Meman
Kumar
Top Trader
jonta999
The Alchemist
SHARK aka TAH
K.Haputantri
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

TT
All i know this was the whole article.
If you have the full article please provide it via PM i will have look at it and come back to you.

SharK

Kumar

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:
Yes true i left and discontinued my thread for some time until i took stock of clear picture as to what was happening then.

Kind regards
SHARK

This the message when he left at that time here and joined to start Harmonic Trading thread in some where in the Cyber space (may be go back there after getting full treatment from Hon. GMNet), not saying bye there  and came back here.

My views on the locked post titled "Note to members from a former admin. - Page 2 Tah10

Meman

Manager - Equity Analytics

The part of your response is a staightforward lie. Where does it say anyone wanted to talk about identity of gmnet or sstar? I made a comment somewhere else where jonta mentioned about banning him. Can you please show us where on that forum anyone has commented about this? You have given a childish answer to locking the thread. You did it to save your a** as well as other admins from opposing comments Very Happy .

SHARK wrote:Dear Hapu,

On behalf of the forum we allowed the thread to be kept opened, and allowed ample time for concern person to put his comments, it was not a sudden decision to keep it locked. Since responses from the individual not forthcoming i took the decision to close as i felt its not ethical to have it open and it may be detrimental  for the same person.as he is not willing to give a clariciation.

Nobody is accusing anyone, but contents are some what skewed in my opinion and open for ambiguity.

As Admins & Mods we have acted with self restraint allowing both parties to opine their views.

What happened thereafter was it became a personal attack on us and wild accusations without substantial proof of dual identity of GMNet & Sstar, to cover the original issue deceitfully.

In this connection to safeguard the SLEF, Me and Sstar have disclosed publicly exonerating our Forum & distancing with the statement.

Lastly no one is denying the services of past Admins & Mods. This should not be misunderstood. As SLEF recognises the past efforts of these leaders.

Hapu, i have come to know how this whole issue began and i am seeing the signs clearly. i do not want to discuss it here and best leave it closed for the sake of good old times.

Kumar

Please find the thread detail and the part cut and pasted could be find on page 6.

Dear Kumar,

Please PM me to have a look at it.

SHARK

jonta999

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Gmnet is a like a lady who is in "linda langa sangamaya". She does not know how to keep her mouth shut and to stay away without interfering in to others work

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Kumar wrote:Please find the thread detail and the part cut and pasted could be find on page 6.

Dear Kumar,

SHARK

Dear Kumar,
Isnt it good practice what you preach preach what you practice ...... few moments ago.
Please PM me the full article i will take care of it.

Thanks

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Meman wrote:The part of your response is a staightforward lie. Where does it say anyone wanted to talk about identity of gmnet or sstar? I made a comment somewhere else where jonta mentioned about banning him. Can you please show us where on that forum anyone has commented about this? You have given a childish answer to locking the thread. You did it to save your a** as well as other admins from opposing comments Very Happy .

Dear Hapu
Do you accept this type behavior....... Please read that thread you will see who is accusing of Dual identity.

This is the professionalism others holding in high esteem.

SHARK

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

All this people other than Alchemist Hapu bragging here have not got a clue what they know not.

Please PM me that entire POST that was supposed to have copy pasted.

I will have a look at it and take action if necessary.

Kumar

Kumar

SHARK wrote:
Kumar wrote:Please find the thread detail and the part cut and pasted could be find on page 6.

Dear Kumar,

SHARK

Dear Kumar,
Isnt it good practice what you preach preach what you practice ...... few moments ago.
Please PM me the full article i will take care of it.

Thanks

Practising and preaching work with human beings.

Why you can't spend few minutes to go to the other forum and look for the thread what we are talking. ( No one is going to accept you do not have enough time to go to other forum to spend few minutes during the last couple of days)

You are bluffing to The Alchemist, other members who commented on this thread and now me to send PM. Don't you think its childish?

GL

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

My question still remain unanswered.......

Same how you gave a screen shot of i wrote, send it via PM or below is my email ID

sharkster975@gmail.com

I have never hidden the reason why i quit and why i returned.

Any one can venture out no body is holding anyone back.

I am still waiting for the screen shot.

Regards
SHARK

sashimaal

sashimaal

May i ask who gave GMNet or any Admin here the Police or Judicial powers on below highlighted??

If someone needs clarification, they should ask it there rather than slinging mud from somewhere else!

GMNet or SStar should understand these acts will not get them to SLStock's level but show what low level people they are.

On behalf of the forum we allowed the thread to be kept opened, and allowed ample time for concern person to put his comments, it was not a sudden decision to keep it locked. Since responses from the individual not forthcoming i took the decision to close as i felt its not ethical to have it open and it may be detrimental  for the same person.as he is not willing to give a clariciation.

Nobody is accusing anyone, but contents are some what skewed in my opinion and open for ambiguity.

As Admins & Mods we have acted with self restraint allowing both parties to opine their views.

What happened thereafter was it became a personal attack on us and wild accusations without substantial proof of dual identity of GMNet & Sstar, to cover the original issue deceitfully.

In this connection to safeguard the SLEF, Me and Sstar have disclosed publicly exonerating our Forum & distancing with the statement.

Lastly no one is denying the services of past Admins & Mods. This should not be misunderstood. As SLEF recognises the past efforts of these leaders.

Hapu, i have come to know how this whole issue began and i am seeing the signs clearly. i do not want to discuss it here and best leave it closed for the sake of good old times.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

sashimaal wrote:May i ask who gave GMNet or any Admin here the Police or Judicial powers on below highlighted??

If someone needs clarification, they should ask it there rather than slinging mud from somewhere else!

GMNet or SStar should understand these acts will not get them to SLStock's level but show what low level people they are.

Dear Sash,
Its not the copy paste issue i consider serious, the contents of the post is disturbing.It may not be as serious as one of you see it, thats why i stated in my posts he could provide a clarification or wait without giving any explanation as his right.I am sure he is aware of what was going on here at least he could have immediately put an explanation on the said forum and could have forwarded to me by any one and definitely i would have carried it on our forum on behalf of him.since nothing was forthcoming i locked the thread.now due to Hapu i opened it despite so many other requests.

Kumar

Kumar

Still you seems to be stubborn, (which respectful trader's trait is contradicting) there is no clarification needed from his part which The Alchemist and Hapu clearly pointed to you.

SHARK wrote:
sashimaal wrote:May i ask who gave GMNet or any Admin here the Police or Judicial powers on below highlighted??

Dear Sash,
Its not the copy paste issue i consider serious, the contents of the post is disturbing.It may not be as serious as one of you see it, thats why i stated in my posts he could provide a clarification or wait without giving any explanation as his right.I am sure he is aware of what was going on here at least he could have immediately put an explanation on the said forum and could have forwarded to me by any one and definitely i would have carried it on our forum on behalf of him.since nothing was forthcoming i locked the thread.now due to Hapu i opened it despite so many other requests.

sashimaal

sashimaal

Dear Shark,

An explanation would have been given only if an explanation was due...

However, the new comers who are not aware of the things that happened in the past may take silence as consent - which is what SLEF tried to portray of SLStock.

So pls ask GMNet/SStar if they have any question to directly ask like a man (or a woman) rather than twist things and try to score points here.

jonta999

jonta999

Poor fella's reputation gone to dogs...And Gment's money is speaking here

jonta999

jonta999

Shark is acting like 10 year old school boy and he suffers from short term memory loss as our beloved D.Silva

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Kumar wrote:Still you seems to be stubborn, (which respectful trader's trait is contradicting) there is no clarification needed from his part which The Alchemist and Hapu clearly pointed to you.

SHARK wrote:

Dear Sash,
OMG what a waste of time this has been going around the merry go round ...... just a small statement to this effect would have easily been nip in the bud at that time isnt it kumar by the concern individual. anyways i will look into this and advise.

Shark

sashimaal

sashimaal

I remember someone called TAH telling me in the other forum he will not put ASI charts unless SLStock tells him... Yeah, D.Silva syndrome

Shark - selecting which forum you should be in your choice. But don't fall to these low levels where you defend GMNet, etc.

Where are they now? You are defending them onbehalf of SLEF !

Kumar

Kumar

SHARK wrote:
OMG what a waste of time this has been going around the merry go round ...... just a small statement to this effect would have easily been nip in the bud at that time isnt it kumar by the concern individual. anyways i will look into this and advise.

Shark

small statement..............

Joke for the day mate. Cool down mate we'll meet in another episode.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

jonta999 wrote:Poor fella's reputation gone to dogs...And Gment's money is speaking here

PLease dont stoop into such level.  Shocked 

Dont bring wild accusations ..... Please

I am doing a voluntary service

SHARK

The Alchemist

@SHARK - I am simply pointing out to you, bringing to your notice, that what was posted by GMNet was a paragraph of an article posted by slstock somewhere in cyberspace. GMNet purposely, and with mischievous intent, quoted para out of context here in this forum, for which you had sought clarrification from slstock and now from some other members. We are not your servants or minions to provide you information. The onus is on you, as a co-administator of this forum, to get to the bottom of this. you can do so by 

1. calling for an explanation from GMNet as to the source of this post.

2. Verify yourself as you have the neccessary resources in hand.    

either way, it is crystal clear to me that GMNet has acted with malicious intent to cause harm to slstock reputation and you are complicit in not taking any action such as banning GMNet. instead you are stalling and marking time using stupid excuses such as asking for complete post etc from others. 

Sadly, you are showing your colours and i am seeing yellow......

This will cause immeasurable damage to your reputation as a technical analyst as who would want to believe / trust someone with arcane technical analytical market calls, when their integrity as a human being, is in question. 

So I urge you to take prompt action of investigating matter yourself and take appropriate action. 

For me, nothing short of banning GMNet for this injustice will suffice. 

I hope and trust at least now you will do the correct thing.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

sashimaal wrote:I remember someone called TAH telling me in the other forum he will not put ASI charts unless SLStock tells him... Yeah, D.Silva syndrome

Shark - selecting which forum you should be in your choice. But don't fall to these low levels where you defend GMNet, etc.

Where are they now? You are defending them onbehalf of SLEF !
Please dont confuse when you say i am defending any one in this Forum. I will defend what is right and not what is wrong.

Yes as i said i went and returned and will continue to educate the retailers in this capacity.....and not to jeopardise the forum.

jonta999

jonta999

See the power of GMnet money. If he utters a word that is negative to GMnet he'll be discarded by the Gmnet mistress

Kumar

Kumar

jonta999 wrote:See the power of GMnet money. If he utters a word that is negative to GMnet he'll be discarded by the Gmnet mistress

TAH is thinking he can profit from SLEF for his future plans but SLEF using his greediness for the time being.

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

The Alchemist wrote:@SHARK - I am simply pointing out to you, bringing to your notice, that what was posted by GMNet was a paragraph of an article posted by slstock somewhere in cyberspace. GMNet purposely, and with mischievous intent, quoted para out of context here in this forum, for which you had sought clarrification from slstock and now from some other members. We are not your servants or minions to provide you information. The onus is on you, as a co-administator of this forum, to get to the bottom of this. you can do so by 

1. calling for an explanation from GMNet as to the source of this post.

2. Verify yourself as you have the neccessary resources in hand.    

either way, it is crystal clear to me that GMNet has acted with malicious intent to cause harm to slstock reputation and you are complicit in not taking any action such as banning GMNet. instead you are stalling and marking time using stupid excuses such as asking for complete post etc from others. 

Sadly, you are showing your colours and i am seeing yellow......

This will cause immeasurable damage to your reputation as a technical analyst as who would want to believe / trust someone with arcane technical analytical market calls, when their integrity as a human being, is in question. 

So I urge you to take prompt action of investigating matter yourself and take appropriate action. 

For me, nothing short of banning GMNet for this injustice will suffice. 

I hope and trust at least now you will do the correct thing.

As Admin's we have the right to ban GMNet. If necessary me and SHARK, have no hesitation in banning GMnet. But before we take that decision, we need to get reasons from past members about the wrongdoing of GMNet. Then only we could take a unbiased decision. Appreciate if you guys including Slstock could give some reasons as to why we should ban GMNet.

Last edited by Sstar on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

kas

kas

The way the new GMnet treated all the senior members especially SLS is it right Mr. Shark????

jonta999

jonta999

Yes you are the real GMnet my dear Sstar

Top Trader

Dear All

These follows try to increase the traffic, by low grade activities like this, don't waste ur time

Kumar

Kumar

kas wrote:The way the new GMnet treated all the senior members especially SLS is it right Mr. Shark????

When GMNet was treating most of the senior members with ARIMA, TAH left the forum saying good bye. So he couldn't follow the threads or posts like now he couldn't go back to that forum (where he is still a respectable(?) member) and read SLStock post.

Kumar

Kumar

Top Trader wrote:Dear All

These follows try to increase the traffic, by low grade activities like this, don't waste ur time

You are 100% right but sometimes we need to do this type of service to unmask them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum