FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:53 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Today at 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Today at 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Today at 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:06 am

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 7:22 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Today at 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » My views on the locked post titled "Note to members from a former admin.

My views on the locked post titled "Note to members from a former admin.

+8
sashimaal
Meman
Kumar
Top Trader
jonta999
The Alchemist
SHARK aka TAH
K.Haputantri
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:
jonta999 wrote:Poor fella's reputation gone to dogs...And Gment's money is speaking here

PLease dont stoop into such level.  Shocked 

Dont bring wild accusations ..... Please

I am doing a voluntary service

SHARK
Please ask who requested money  Very Happy 

@Sstar

Please confirm whether i have requested a single penny from SLEF or have i opened money matters .....

Thanks

Kumar


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:
SHARK wrote:
jonta999 wrote:Poor fella's reputation gone to dogs...And Gment's money is speaking here

PLease dont stoop into such level.  Shocked 

Dont bring wild accusations ..... Please

I am doing a voluntary service

SHARK
Please ask  who requested money  Very Happy 

@Sstar

Please confirm whether i have requested a single penny from SLEF or have i opened money matters .....

Thanks

So cat is out. Sstar is your boss means GMNet........
(basic knowledge is enough to understand 1=1 no?)

Sstar


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources, management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

The Alchemist


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.
 In hindsight, it would have been better to having paid those previous guys, as the quality discipline etc they maintained was top class.
Now we can see that by removing the geese that laid the golden egg, the quality, integrity, legitimacy etc of this forum has going to the dogs. 

They say good things no cheap, cheap things no good. 

We see that very clearly here.

kas


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

The Alchemist wrote:
Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.
 In hindsight, it would have been better to having paid those previous guys, as the quality discipline etc they maintained was top class.
Now we can see that by removing the geese that laid the golden egg, the quality, integrity, legitimacy etc of this forum has going to the dogs. 

They say good things no cheap, cheap things no good. 

We see that very clearly here.

Well said mate, but suspecting whether they can understand your comments. (Came to that conclusion during today's discussion on two threads)

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

kas wrote:
Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Haven't you seen enough complains from Slstock and Smallville already in the other forum that they are wasting their valuable time. So I have no reason to suspect whether the management is telling the truth or not.

kas

kas
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Sstar wrote:
kas wrote:
Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Haven't you seen enough complains from Slstock and Smallville already in the other forum that they are wasting their valuable time. So I have no reason to suspect whether the management is telling the truth or not.

Noo they were not asking for money they had issues about the way they were treated by the new management

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:
kas wrote:
Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Haven't you seen enough complains from Slstock and Smallville already in the other forum that they are wasting their valuable time. So I have no reason to suspect whether the management is telling the truth or not.
I think that management will decide to pay handsomely i am sure former admins were not risking mere pittance leave out and joining another planet. Okaay So this was all about ........ The cat is out of the bag and now jumped & went out of the window .....

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

kas wrote:
Sstar wrote:
kas wrote:
Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Haven't you seen enough complains from Slstock and Smallville already in the other forum that they are wasting their valuable time. So I have no reason to suspect whether the management is telling the truth or not.

Noo they were not asking for money they had issues about the way they were treated by the new  management
Are you so sure Kas. In the Market Cycle this known the denial phase ..... poor retailers keep shorting in BULL run or vice versa, by the time they realise Elvis has left the Building



Last edited by SHARK on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ayyo what happened to the power of the Fib on achchi man? He used to be such a nice achchi, now he is accused of taking money and a monthly salary from the powerful GMNet, what will the forum users think about the fib on achchi.

sashimaal

sashimaal
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Shark - Is that what the SLEF Management who gobbled the advertising and other revenue made by the hard work of SLStock, Smallville, you, etc made you to believe?

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

sashimaal wrote:Shark - Is that what the SLEF Management who gobbled the advertising and other revenue made by the hard work of SLStock, Smallville, you, etc made you to believe?
can you elaborate on this a bit i did not get the question sorry

sashimaal

sashimaal
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Jiggy - Yes, Shark is a very capable person who can contribute a lot to the society. He should not fall into this level by defending what happened.

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:
I think that management will decide to pay handsomely i am sure former admins were not risking mere pittance leave out and joining another planet. Okaay So this was all about ........ The cat is out of the bag and now jumped & went out of the window .....

I was waiting for this, now I can see your real face.

Keep it up mate.

One day you'll also be on the same boat and new member designated as co-admin will say the same to us about you.

sashimaal

sashimaal
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Did the Management made you believe the earlier Admins were after money and the issues arose from that?

Didn't they tell about how much money they made from advertising and other revenue from their+your+others' contribution?

SHARK wrote:
sashimaal wrote:Shark - Is that what the SLEF Management who gobbled the advertising and other revenue made by the hard work of SLStock, Smallville, you, etc made you to believe?
can you elaborate on this a bit i did not get the question sorry

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Jiggysaurus wrote:Ayyo what happened to the power of the Fib on achchi man? He used to be such a nice achchi, now he is accused of taking money and a monthly salary from the powerful GMNet, what will the forum users think about the fib on achchi.
The man has been vilified accused of demanding money from SLEF management all because for being straight and asking direct questions where it matters ......

 Very Happy 

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

sashimaal wrote:Jiggy - Yes, Shark is a very capable person who can contribute a lot to the society. He should not fall into this level by defending what happened.

But fib on achchi man is fully suportive of the new pro positive forum and he seems to be very happy with the powerful GMNet.

Who knows on day fib on achchi man might become Chief Technical Officer of SIRA. That way no more inventory will get lost. TAH has very powerful charts.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

sashimaal wrote:Did the Management made you believe the earlier Admins were after money and the issues arose from that?

Didn't they tell about how much money they made from advertising and other revenue from their+your+others' contribution?

SHARK wrote:
sashimaal wrote:Shark - Is that what the SLEF Management who gobbled the advertising and other revenue made by the hard work of SLStock, Smallville, you, etc made you to believe?
can you elaborate on this a bit i did not get the question sorry
Dear Sash,

Its not my business how much money they make, its about 11000 members i have to look in when a forum is left HIGH and DRY all of a sudden.
You seem to have forgotten the events that led to this whole saga, are you purposely denying it.

Its like in french "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"  Very Happy 
Shark

sashimaal

sashimaal
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

 lol! Shark hasn't done technical analysis for a long time.

He has been busy with these things...it's like Muralitharan trying to be a pace bowler Smile

Jiggysaurus wrote:
sashimaal wrote:Jiggy - Yes, Shark is a very capable person who can contribute a lot to the society. He should not fall into this level by defending what happened.

But fib on achchi man is fully suportive of the new pro positive forum and he seems to be very happy with the powerful GMNet.

Who knows on day fib on achchi man might become Chief Technical Officer of SIRA. That way no more inventory will get lost. TAH has very powerful charts.

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

It's midnight and the battle continues.Hopefully something new in the morning.SD.

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

dhanurrox wrote:It's midnight and the battle continues.Hopefully something new in the morning.SD.

In Abu Dhabi it is only 9pm so don't worry fib on achchi man will single handedly battle the pro negative mafia for at least another 3 hours. How the power?

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

sashimaal wrote:Jiggy - Yes, Shark is a very capable person who can contribute a lot to the society. He should not fall into this level by defending what happened.
Please Sash, I told you I am not supportive nor defending any one.I am wrongfully accused of being very independent in this issue. I have infact promised i will look into it while Sstar has requested information from the members regarding GMNet. I greatly admire Hapu and Alchemist for taking straight to the point and you as well.There is so much at stake for the person than us here for what he wrote supposedly not knowing the repercussions.Just the clarification all we need to proceed now i will do that sans this is not forthcoming. This is not because i am obliged to do so but for the sake of good old times.Thats it period.

I am very upset for what is written down against me which are incorrect and i categorically deny all such accusations.

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:There is so much at stake for the person than us here for what he wrote supposedly not knowing the repercussions.

How the power of the fib on achchi man doing social service from Abu Dhabi.
At the same time you should look at the CLPL, FLCH and AAF/ACAP posts done on SLEF recently. All those might be read as market manipulation and insider information so lot will be stake for those posters since they also may have written without knowing the repurcussions.
Since you have 3 more till midnight in Abu Dhabi I'm sure you can look into those posts as well.

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

As a co admin, why you allow to copy and post articles from other websites, without even the source, don't try to overcome the mistake by crying friend

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Top Trader wrote:As a co admin, why you allow to copy and post articles from other websites, without even the source, don't try to overcome the mistake by crying friend

Ayyo are accusing the fib on achchi man of allowing plagiarism? Aney just how many accusation can one man take? He is in the middle of organizing get togethers also, we are expecting him to bring down Abu Dhabi girls and you people are throwing accusations. At this rate the fib on achchi will get broken.

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Top Trader wrote:As a co admin, why you allow to copy and post articles from other websites, without even the source, don't try to overcome the mistake by crying friend

In the past we moderators got the guts to deal with the promoters and those who were not providing source. Seems to be now all the switch is with one person (you know with whom) and co-admin, moderator are with limited power.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Kumar wrote:
Top Trader wrote:As a co admin, why you allow to copy and post articles from other websites, without even the source, don't try to overcome the mistake by crying friend

In the past we moderators got the guts to deal with the promoters and those who were not providing source. Seems to be now all the switch is with one person (you know with whom) and co-admin, moderator are with limited power.
This was the easy way out for the moderators and you dont need guts or glory to address the issue.Instead of identifying real cause and how to deal with. selected few were able to form a group and bully and harass without rectifying the issue in a professional way.
What we are trying to do now is to educate and be pro active and help newcomers to teach the risk involved so that they can manage the loss if they want to go with highly speculative shares or they want to trade good shares.

Its all about making money and using different strategy to earn while contoll risk.

sashimaal

sashimaal
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Shark - don't waste your time as you won't be able to get GMNet to publically apologize.

We need you in technical analysis and not getting into this mud pool. The people who caused all the issues are hiding now and you are trying to conduct inquiries.


SHARK wrote:
sashimaal wrote:Jiggy - Yes, Shark is a very capable person who can contribute a lot to the society. He should not fall into this level by defending what happened.
Please Sash, I told you I am not supportive nor defending any one.I am wrongfully accused of being very independent in this issue. I have infact promised i will look into it while Sstar has requested information from the members  regarding GMNet. I greatly admire Hapu and Alchemist for taking straight to the point and you as well.There is so much at stake for the person than us here for what he wrote supposedly not knowing the repercussions.Just the clarification all we need to proceed now i will do that sans this is not forthcoming. This is not because i am obliged to do so but for the sake of good old times.Thats it period.

I am very upset for what is written down against me which are incorrect and i categorically deny all such accusations.

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:
This was the easy way out for the moderators and you dont need guts or glory to address the issue.Instead of identifying real cause and how to deal with. selected few were able to form a group and bully and harass without rectifying the issue in a professional way.
What we are trying to do now is to educate and be pro active and help newcomers to teach the risk involved so that they can manage the loss if they want to go with highly speculative shares or they want to trade good shares.

Its all about making money and using different strategy to earn while contoll risk.

You can talk the talk, can you walk the talk?

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum