FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 10:22 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Yesterday at 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Yesterday at 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Yesterday at 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Yesterday at 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Yesterday at 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:34 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » BFL earnings ?????????

BFL earnings ?????????

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BFL earnings ????????? Empty BFL earnings ????????? Wed May 11, 2011 11:06 am

marketsee

marketsee
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I think BFL earnings will down than 4th q earnings.I saw directors brought BFL hares before there past 3-4 quarter reports but I didnt saw any dealings by directors on this q but they sold shares on feb 2011.
But BFL will give us better result on coming quarters with tere new developments and projects
over 40 acre farm and I saw some separate shops at colombo fore BFL products and TAFL and BFL are promoting there products on media.
BFL was the best sock on poultry sector and I am expecting a split from BFL

2BFL earnings ????????? Empty Re: BFL earnings ????????? Wed May 11, 2011 11:29 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

look at a more broader view, BFL has maize on their own.. they have a tax free farm which produciton started from April as I could remember.. The coming qtr results would be very good.
So for a med term perspective, its prospective..

3BFL earnings ????????? Empty Re: BFL earnings ????????? Wed May 11, 2011 11:45 am

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:look at a more broader view, BFL has maize on their own.. they have a tax free farm which produciton started from April as I could remember.. The coming qtr results would be very good.
So for a med term perspective, its prospective..

ALL farms under BOI are tax free

4BFL earnings ????????? Empty Re: BFL earnings ????????? Wed May 11, 2011 12:12 pm

marketsee

marketsee
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

salt wrote:
smallville wrote:look at a more broader view, BFL has maize on their own.. they have a tax free farm which produciton started from April as I could remember.. The coming qtr results would be very good.
So for a med term perspective, its prospective..

ALL farms under BOI are tax free

But BFL have the biggest farm and they are on profits but TAFL still recovering.I think TAFL will recover on 2012 and after that they will announce there development or they will go for a right issue

5BFL earnings ????????? Empty Re: BFL earnings ????????? Wed May 11, 2011 1:07 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

BFL is exposed to market sentiments & current uneasiness of investors resulting substantial price volatility in past weeks. Some points out the EU's confirmation of report compiled by Darusman has an impact for the current nose-dive. It may be correct the foriegnn investors concerned. In my view it is an early & unwanted panic.. BFL has proved itself it is still in a high performance. With the pasaage of time, entrance of more investors understand the high fundamentals & validate the value of the company particularly after reading the quarterly/yearly results. Still waiting for reliable news of coming split.
Cheers

6BFL earnings ????????? Empty Re: BFL earnings ????????? Wed May 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

worthiness wrote:BFL is exposed to market sentiments & current uneasiness of investors resulting substantial price volatility in past weeks. Some points out the EU's confirmation of report compiled by Darusman has an impact for the current nose-dive. It may be correct the foriegnn investors concerned. In my view it is an early & unwanted panic.. BFL has proved itself it is still in a high performance. With the pasaage of time, entrance of more investors understand the high fundamentals & validate the value of the company particularly after reading the quarterly/yearly results. Still waiting for reliable news of coming split.
Cheers

If they announce a split with decent profit this can gain more interest i think. Think it is time for them to consider the split

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum