But, Is it Possible that,
1. Existing Tree Owners ( Investors ) get together and Convert their Investment to Capital. With out Considering the Biological Asset Value
2. Then the Company will Have a Large asset Value with Less Liability. And then the Tree owners Association can Have the Control of the Company.
3. Then they Can Appoint a Professional Board of Directors and a Good Credible Management Teams to the Company.
4. After that Existing Investors or a Single large Investor Could Come in to pay for the parties that who have filed the Case. Or even he can join the Team
5. Once the Litigation case is settle Company can go for a Rights Issue to raise capital for the Working Capital requirements.
Assuming their Trees are in Good or average condition there will be a good stock of Trees to harvest in the Future. Company can have their Own Mills, or even factories to produce end products. Liquidations normally don'd do any good for companies. But i feel Touch-wood can be Saved. But not with the Existing Management. We need some honest Credible People with good integrity. this is something we could look at.