FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» No trader can flee from making a mistake. It’s just that you need to be careful about not repeating your mistakes.
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 8:56 pm

» LDEV LDEV LDEV
by stockchaser Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC (PARQ.N0000)
by Chithi Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Jana Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» US dollar trading lower, euro near new high
by target1 Yesterday at 1:38 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 11:59 am

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:20 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:19 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:12 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » LLUB is up - LIOC will do well

LLUB is up - LIOC will do well

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Empty LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
LIOC is a strong BUY - LLUB has shown that the performance of the sector will be good. LIOC target price is 50 for me (short term)

2LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Empty Re: LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
yes Balance view, those two are under my radar big time.

I was lucky to dispose most of my LIOC @ 43-44 and buy them @ 38.50. it did not last long.As soon as I bought, price went up.

LIOC is in money already again...! Laughing 

but I do think personally that it may go down a little bit further, so always ready with extra cash to buy them lower.

short term target price may be 50 or 60. But, LIOC has some serious risks associated with it too.So We have to play the game carefully.

LLUB never disappointed me so far. it was the first share that I bought when investing CSE, ever since, this baby gives me capital gain + dividend both.

I always suggest our friends to buy these shares but they always want something else.


Good Luck...!

3LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Empty Re: LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:05 pm

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Pethi wrote:yes Balance view, those two are under my radar big time.

I was lucky to dispose most of my LIOC @ 43-44 and buy them @ 38.50. it did not last long.As soon as I bought, price went up.

LIOC is in money already again...! Laughing 

but I do think personally that it may go down a little bit further, so always ready with extra cash to buy them lower.

short term target price may be 50 or 60. But, LIOC has some serious risks associated with it too.So We have to play the game carefully.

LLUB never disappointed me so far. it was the first share that I bought when investing CSE, ever since, this baby gives me capital gain + dividend both.

I always suggest our friends to buy these shares but they always want something else.


Good Luck...!

Pethi if you don't mind in disclosing can i know the price you purchase LLUB?

4LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Empty Re: LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

cse1981

cse1981
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I think 160 - 170

5LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Empty Re: LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:03 am

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stevenapple wrote:
@Pethi wrote:yes Balance view, those two are under my radar big time.

I was lucky to dispose most of my LIOC @ 43-44 and buy them @ 38.50. it did not last long.As soon as I bought, price went up.

LIOC is in money already again...! Laughing 

but I do think personally that it may go down a little bit further, so always ready with extra cash to buy them lower.

short term target price may be 50 or 60. But, LIOC has some serious risks associated with it too.So We have to play the game carefully.

LLUB never disappointed me so far. it was the first share that I bought when investing CSE, ever since, this baby gives me capital gain + dividend both.

I always suggest our friends to buy these shares but they always want something else.


Good Luck...!

Pethi if you don't mind in disclosing can i know the price you purchase LLUB?

Hi S apple I have bought LLUB very low and sold them out. but after that @ 260-270 and next parcel was 290 level. but I bought very few again recently 310-312 to keep the momentum up with the bulls. I don't mind the price because I have cash in hand to play the game and my avg is still down.  

But normally as rule of thumbs, I don't enter the mkt when it is high.

6LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Empty Re: LLUB is up - LIOC will do well Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 am

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Pethi wrote:
@stevenapple wrote:
@Pethi wrote:yes Balance view, those two are under my radar big time.

I was lucky to dispose most of my LIOC @ 43-44 and buy them @ 38.50. it did not last long.As soon as I bought, price went up.

LIOC is in money already again...! Laughing 

but I do think personally that it may go down a little bit further, so always ready with extra cash to buy them lower.

short term target price may be 50 or 60. But, LIOC has some serious risks associated with it too.So We have to play the game carefully.

LLUB never disappointed me so far. it was the first share that I bought when investing CSE, ever since, this baby gives me capital gain + dividend both.

I always suggest our friends to buy these shares but they always want something else.


Good Luck...!

Pethi if you don't mind in disclosing can i know the price you purchase LLUB?

Hi S apple I have bought LLUB very low and sold them out. but after that @ 260-270 and next parcel was 290 level. but I bought very few again recently 310-312 to keep the momentum up with the bulls. I don't mind the price because I have cash in hand to play the game and my avg is still down.  

But normally as rule of thumbs, I don't enter the mkt when it is high.

Thanks Pethi. Very good strategy thanks for sharing.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum