FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Today at 6:00 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by arun.cse Today at 4:37 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by arun.cse Today at 3:55 pm

» AAIC Next multibugger- destnation beyond EXPO.
by ADVENTUS Today at 2:14 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by Cma Today at 2:08 am

» Sri Lankan Port Transshipment Hub Threats & Opportunities
by rajini Today at 12:53 am

» LANKA INDIAN OIL CORPORATION - Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Yesterday at 8:12 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» APLA - Very very undervalued share - Target Price
by Jana Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by Chamath1980 Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» New Bermuda Triangle
by rajini Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» BOGAWANTALAWA TEA ESTATES PLC (BOPL.N0000)
by cheetah Yesterday at 6:33 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:04 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 pm

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by Gaudente Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 pm

» GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE-
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:12 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:52 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by vijay singh Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:36 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Anushka Perz Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:59 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » TKYO and HHL going up!

TKYO and HHL going up!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TKYO and HHL going up! Empty TKYO and HHL going up! Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

TKYO and HHL and two of the biggest foreign buys today. Both shares should be close to 60 in the short term

2TKYO and HHL going up! Empty Re: TKYO and HHL going up! Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Meman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Balanced_Views wrote:TKYO and HHL and two of the biggest foreign buys today. Both shares should be close to 60 in the short term

How is TOKYO long term? Got analysis?

3TKYO and HHL going up! Empty Re: TKYO and HHL going up! Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:51 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

MEMAN
TKYO . HHL and LIOC these are good for long term..

4TKYO and HHL going up! Empty Re: TKYO and HHL going up! Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:54 pm

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

After touching 50 for the first time HHL had a nice correction,this time it wont be having a pullback at 50.

5TKYO and HHL going up! Empty Re: TKYO and HHL going up! Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

dhanurrox wrote:After touching 50 for the first time HHL had a nice correction,this time it wont be having a pullback at 50.

I agree. Will go to 60. TKYO and LIOC also.

6TKYO and HHL going up! Empty Re: TKYO and HHL going up! Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Meman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I bought TKYO today. Some say after results will hit Rs50. If you take PE 10 it will need to trade at around Rs70 but too much for short term so that will be the long term target if the earnings are outstanding as past quarters.

7TKYO and HHL going up! Empty Re: TKYO and HHL going up! Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Meman wrote:I bought TKYO today. Some say after results will hit Rs50. If you take PE 10 it will need to trade at around Rs70 but too much for short term so that will be the long term target if the earnings are outstanding as past quarters.

TOKYO is worth 70!

8TKYO and HHL going up! Empty Re: TKYO and HHL going up! Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Meman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Balanced_Views wrote:
Meman wrote:I bought TKYO today. Some say after results will hit Rs50. If you take PE 10 it will need to trade at around Rs70 but too much for short term so that will be the long term target if the earnings are outstanding as past quarters.

TOKYO is worth 70!

Correct time to rally behind solid shares like tkyo than craps and burn hands.

9TKYO and HHL going up! Empty Re: TKYO and HHL going up! Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Balanced_Views


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Meman wrote:
Balanced_Views wrote:
Meman wrote:I bought TKYO today. Some say after results will hit Rs50. If you take PE 10 it will need to trade at around Rs70 but too much for short term so that will be the long term target if the earnings are outstanding as past quarters.

TOKYO is worth 70!

Correct time to rally behind solid shares like tkyo than craps and burn hands.

Yes you are right - true

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum