FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Today at 6:00 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by arun.cse Today at 4:37 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by arun.cse Today at 3:55 pm

» AAIC Next multibugger- destnation beyond EXPO.
by ADVENTUS Today at 2:14 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by Cma Today at 2:08 am

» Sri Lankan Port Transshipment Hub Threats & Opportunities
by rajini Today at 12:53 am

» LANKA INDIAN OIL CORPORATION - Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Yesterday at 8:12 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» APLA - Very very undervalued share - Target Price
by Jana Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by Chamath1980 Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» New Bermuda Triangle
by rajini Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» BOGAWANTALAWA TEA ESTATES PLC (BOPL.N0000)
by cheetah Yesterday at 6:33 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:04 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 pm

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by Gaudente Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 pm

» GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE-
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:12 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:52 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by vijay singh Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:36 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Anushka Perz Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:59 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

+24
NZ BOY
sampath.anuradha
NC
cse_investor1
Dr_CSE
Sarabulathwita
SHARK aka TAH
shadow walker
stevenapple
dougieboy
puliyanam
shan
Gainer
SomyBoy
IO3+O
ecse
MasterBlaster
WWE
hettdas
Invest_Wisely
Top Trader
Dr Stock
geshan.weerakkody
Jana
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

This week CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!
all hold by Taprobane.

GREG ending mandatory offer
CLPL expire the W13 payment date
DPL go up vise versa with GREG

GREG.W6 , CPL.W14 also can move up with these

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody
Manager - Equity Analytics

Jana,

Which of these stocks do you have and when did you buy / at what price?

Any new comer who sees this post please note that these stocks are highly dependent on manipulation linked to when (price) it's bought, sold and the quantities one buy. So please AVOID unless you are an expert !

Most of the time, for these shares, one person's gain is another person's loss.

Jana

Jana

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Jana,

Which of these stocks do you have and when did you buy / at what price?

Any new comer who sees this post please note that these stocks are highly dependent on manipulation linked to when (price) it's bought, sold and the quantities one buy. So please AVOID unless you are an expert !

Most of the time, for these shares, one person's gain is another person's loss.

apart from CLPL all others are still not moving well.. seems like low price level for those..
but GREG show the sign to move up end of last week.. its trend will continue ,,, did you see the last collection in 12.50 level more than 15 million shares end of july .. they jumped to 12.50 and collect from 11/= level.
So GREG will move without any doubt in up trend unless they don't want to push up purposely.
all are expecting lot from the market ..
any how I accept your word about new comers.

but CLPL also seems like move well ... I feel like this because its traded qty and price in few weeks time..

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Greg w could move up but unless one knows exactly when to sell should avoid. Basically, only for experts to trade.

Other than DPL, all other shares mentioned are referred as crap shares - and that is for a reason - because they are CRAP!! One might gain a few, but over time, will loose a lot - guaranteed!

Jana

Jana

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Greg w could move up but unless one knows exactly when to sell should avoid. Basically, only for experts to trade.

Other than DPL, all other shares mentioned are referred as crap shares - and that is for a reason - because they are CRAP!! One might gain a few, but over time, will loose a lot - guaranteed!

How you defined crap.. then how is CLPL , GREG are crap ... few years back crap is ok when its highest price.. but now in low level..less than NAV and Earning also is there...actually at this level ..those are not crap.. and moreover those are now in speculative stage so they will move up.

warrants are may be crap at this level.. I will sell W6 this week

Why taprobane bought GREG from lion heart , CT holding now collect from mandatory offer...
taprobane not like beggar they already collect PHAR , DPL , also..

then what this the fair value for GREG and CLPL .. can you explain why ?

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin

Its like eating curd with razor blade !
Some those shares responsible for market crash in 2011.
But u can make money if u enter the correct moment.
As most of them mentioned here its an experts game.
Newbies should not put their hands to it ,get it burnt and cursing stock markets for the rest of their lives.

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Greg W6 real value is zero. You want to sell and you're asking others to buy!

Greg could go up - but that is based on manipulation and not based on performance as they made a loss in the last 4 quarter cumulative results. (It's crap because the price is not based on Company's performance but on how big players move it. they won't move it up and down to make losses. An innocent person will get caught). Don't get others to burn their fingers - as price can go up and come down quickly. If someone buy in millions, they can be guaranteed to loose.

CLPL w also same story.

CLPL may not be crap to that level - but trading at over 20 times trailing PE. It is no CTC to do so (no Global brand, Monopoly, past track record, etc).

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Well said Dr Stock.

Not even for intermediate level people. ONLY for experts. It's a zero sum game that normal people will definitely loose.

Dr Stock wrote:Its like eating curd with razor blade !
Some those shares responsible for market crash in 2011.
But u can make money if u enter the correct moment.
As most of them mentioned here its an experts game.
Newbies should not put their hands to it ,get it burnt and cursing stock markets for the rest of their lives.

Top Trader

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Why open new post for same shares, where already enough post is there, very bad promotional activities

Jana

Jana

its totally wrong I accept these We always think about new thread read / attract by all ... most of them not follow the old one ..

why they can't merge these repeat threat with same heading who are acting as moderator ... even mine as well

thanks Top Trader

Last edited by Jana on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Jana

Jana

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Greg W6 real value is zero. You want to sell and you're asking others to buy!

as I think it will go but for me its enough .. I will take more than double so I said I will sell...

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Yes you would have made your money because you bought early. But what happens to people who sees this promotion you (and some others) are doing? They will buy NOW when you sell up and chances are that they will get into trouble as these are highly speculative shares which are beyond their value. Note: Greg can move up a lot, but people should know when to sell and the quantities to buy. This needs a lot of experience in trading.

You can play with junk and win for a while because there is a bullish sentiment in the market. Name 10 shares at random even, and atleast 5 will move up. So in near future, no need of showing me that the shares you mentioned have moved as predicted. But it's very temporary and is a gamble as the people who buy these should know the exact time to enter and sell. Remember what happened to CLPL W14 promotion? You can make any decision regarding your money , but do not promote it to others.

In the long run, by playing with these junk shares, the innocent new comer, intermediate, as well as you will go bankrupt - guaranteed !!

Jana wrote:
geshan.weerakkody wrote:Greg W6 real value is zero. You want to sell and you're asking others to buy!

as I think it will go but for me its enough .. I will take more than double so I said I will sell...

Invest_Wisely

I am with Jana on this...Most of the shares that were recommended has gone up may be Jana bought at low levels but even when Jana recommended certain shares they went up more than 50% its people like Jana in this forum who give valuable insights. Jana has also recommended good shares as well not only the speculative once.

Well when it comes to new comers they should not blindly buy into a share based on what someone says its just a recommendation. They should do their own research and check there risk tolerance before buying into any share let it be a speculative share or an fundamental stock...

I am really grateful to Jana for the valuable input put into this forum.

Happy Trading

Last edited by Invest_Wisely on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

hettdas

hettdas
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

If you buy at right time and sell it at right time you will get profit from any share . In the meantime you may have to average it. According to my view no share can be label as crap. As a example If somebody bought GREG.N at 11 he could sell it at 13 easily.

Invest_Wisely

Well said hettdas...

As investors we should be able to invest in both Speculative and Fundamental stocks as well...

Happy Trading

Jana

Jana

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Yes you would have made your money because you bought early. But what happens to people who sees this promotion you (and some others) are doing? They will buy NOW when you sell up and chances are that they will get into trouble as these are highly speculative shares which are beyond their value. Note: Greg can move up a lot, but people should know when to sell and the quantities to buy. This needs a lot of experience in trading.

You can play with junk and win for a while because there is a bullish sentiment in the market. Name 10 shares at random even, and atleast 5 will move up. So in near future, no need of showing me that the shares you mentioned have moved as predicted. But it's very temporary and is a gamble as the people who buy these should know the exact time to enter and sell. Remember what happened to CLPL W14 promotion? You can make any decision regarding your money , but do not promote it to others.

In the long run, by playing with these junk shares, the innocent new comer, intermediate, as well as you will go bankrupt - guaranteed !!

Jana wrote:

Still moving well in up trend all these today.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing 

I think you burnt your hand with CLPL.W14 ... I recommend to buy under 1/= ..not in 3.00 .. any how you decide to say some think against to my post .  Laughing 

WWE

WWE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Jana wrote:
geshan.weerakkody wrote:Yes you would have made your money because you bought early. But what happens to people who sees this promotion you (and some others) are doing? They will buy NOW when you sell up and chances are that they will get into trouble as these are highly speculative shares which are beyond their value. Note: Greg can move up a lot, but people should know when to sell and the quantities to buy. This needs a lot of experience in trading.

Jana wrote:

Still moving well in up trend all  these today.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing 

I think you burnt your hand with CLPL.W14 ... I recommend to buy under  1/= ..not in 3.00 .. any how you decide to say some think against to my post .  Laughing 

jarava promote nokara hitu

MasterBlaster

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Invest_Wisely wrote:I am with Jana on this...Most of the shares that were recommended has gone up may be Jana bought at low levels but even when Jana recommended certain shares they went up more than 50% its people like Jana in this forum who give valuable insights. Jana has also recommended good shares as well not only the speculative once.

Well when it comes to new comers they should not blindly buy into a share based on what someone says its just a recommendation. They should do their own research and check there risk tolerance before buying into any share let it be a speculative share or an fundamental stock...

I am really grateful to Jana for the valuable input put into this forum.

Happy Trading

Am also agree with JANA... I had & having good profit bcz of JANAs predictions...

Am not promoting any share or am not backing JANA...

Thanks JANA for your valuable comments & predictions...

BLASTER !!!

ecse

GREG w6
No selling pressure.

IO3+O

As said by geshan.weerakkody now the miracle is happening happening !!  silent  Who are the top gainers and loosers ?  Crying or Very sad  Laughing 

lol!

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

IO3+O wrote:As said by geshan.weerakkody now the miracle is happening happening !!  silent  Who are the top gainers and loosers ?  Crying or Very sad  Laughing 

lol!

KUMBALAA MALU KAWANAM WINDAWAPAN KITIYO !!!    cat cat cat

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Jana you are 100% Right i bought CLPL.W14 and enjoying profits,

CLPL.N my target price 150.00 then CLPL.W14 move up more than 10.00  cheers

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

People who have gained is very much from another trader buying expecting a higher price. Greed will beat them most of the time in the long run, less than 10% win and all others loose. People who have gained will not sell them and will suddenly see prices crashing. If big quantities are sold, then manipulators may collect at lower prices and again push. Some people who gain may buy again and then get trapped.

There are so many options for manipulators and they will almost always win - actually they have already won as they have a big majority of shares at a very low average. Their plans of how much to push is not written down fully and it will be based on your buying and selling.

Manipulators use people to promote these and show temporary big gains as well - where people get caught. That is needed for these manipulations to work. Otherwise no one will believe such people After some time, 90% of people will get trapped (mainly due to their greed) and only about 10% get away victorious from the blood bath.

So be aware of organised manipulation happening in this forum. Get advice from people such as Shark and not from organised groups working in the forum.

shan

Gainer wrote:Jana you are 100% Right i bought CLPL.W14 and enjoying profits,

CLPL.N my target price 150.00 then CLPL.W14 move up more than 10.00  cheers

Gainer you are excellent CLPL.W14 no sellers may be possible your target price

puliyanam

puliyanam

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

People who have gained is very much from another trader buying expecting a higher price. Greed will beat them most of the time in the long run, less than 10% win and all others loose. People who have gained will not sell them and will suddenly see prices crashing. If big quantities are sold, then manipulators may collect at lower prices and again push. Some people who gain may buy again and then get trapped.

There are so many options for manipulators and they will almost always win - actually they have already won as they have a big majority of shares at a very low average. Their plans of how much to push is not written down fully and it will be based on your buying and selling.

Manipulators use people to promote these and show temporary big gains as well - where people get caught. That is needed for these manipulations to work. Otherwise no one will believe such people After some time, 90% of people will get trapped (mainly due to their greed) and only about 10% get away victorious from the blood bath.

So be aware of organised manipulation happening in this forum. Get advice from people such as Shark and not from organised groups working in the forum.

Geshan
There are some people on this forum who are hell bent on hiding the failure of CLPL. The fact that all investors, who believed this share will go up to 120 levels and bought CLPL13 have now lost all their money. Plain and simple. That is a horrible thing for any share. How do you cover up for this mess. You hire cronies who will stoop to any level and push the failed share and warrant with a 1000 shares here and a 5000 warrant there. Even if it means costly, it will still mean less costly than market seeing the whole farce. So the say 50% up in a day 33% up in a day. Look at the quantity and opportunity to buy and sell volumes.. there is nothing there.

As you correctly pointed out, none should invest in CLPL or its warrants if they dont understand the risk. Investors should just ask themselves what happened to people who held W13. You will become little more enlightened.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum