FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

+24
NZ BOY
sampath.anuradha
NC
cse_investor1
Dr_CSE
Sarabulathwita
SHARK aka TAH
shadow walker
stevenapple
dougieboy
puliyanam
shan
Gainer
SomyBoy
IO3+O
ecse
MasterBlaster
WWE
hettdas
Invest_Wisely
Top Trader
Dr Stock
geshan.weerakkody
Jana
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Jana

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Yes you would have made your money because you bought early. But what happens to people who sees this promotion you (and some others) are doing? They will buy NOW when you sell up and chances are that they will get into trouble as these are highly speculative shares which are beyond their value. Note: Greg can move up a lot, but people should know when to sell and the quantities to buy. This needs a lot of experience in trading.

You can play with junk and win for a while because there is a bullish sentiment in the market. Name 10 shares at random even, and atleast 5 will move up. So in near future, no need of showing me that the shares you mentioned have moved as predicted. But it's very temporary and is a gamble as the people who buy these should know the exact time to enter and sell. Remember what happened to CLPL W14 promotion? You can make any decision regarding your money , but do not promote it to others.

In the long run, by playing with these junk shares, the innocent new comer, intermediate, as well as you will go bankrupt - guaranteed !!

Jana wrote:
geshan.weerakkody wrote:Greg W6 real value is zero. You want to sell and you're asking others to buy!

as I think it will go but for me its enough .. I will take more than double so I said I will sell...

Still moving well in up trend all these today.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing 

I think you burnt your hand with CLPL.W14 ... I recommend to buy under 1/= ..not in 3.00 .. any how you decide to say some think against to my post .  Laughing 

WWE

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Jana wrote:
geshan.weerakkody wrote:Yes you would have made your money because you bought early. But what happens to people who sees this promotion you (and some others) are doing? They will buy NOW when you sell up and chances are that they will get into trouble as these are highly speculative shares which are beyond their value. Note: Greg can move up a lot, but people should know when to sell and the quantities to buy. This needs a lot of experience in trading.

You can play with junk and win for a while because there is a bullish sentiment in the market. Name 10 shares at random even, and atleast 5 will move up. So in near future, no need of showing me that the shares you mentioned have moved as predicted. But it's very temporary and is a gamble as the people who buy these should know the exact time to enter and sell. Remember what happened to CLPL W14 promotion? You can make any decision regarding your money , but do not promote it to others.

In the long run, by playing with these junk shares, the innocent new comer, intermediate, as well as you will go bankrupt - guaranteed !!

Jana wrote:
geshan.weerakkody wrote:Greg W6 real value is zero. You want to sell and you're asking others to buy!

as I think it will go but for me its enough .. I will take more than double so I said I will sell...

Still moving well in up trend all  these today.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing 

I think you burnt your hand with CLPL.W14 ... I recommend to buy under  1/= ..not in 3.00 .. any how you decide to say some think against to my post .  Laughing 

jarava promote nokara hitu

MasterBlaster

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Invest_Wisely wrote:I am with Jana on this...Most of the shares that were recommended has gone up may be Jana bought at low levels but even when Jana recommended certain shares they went up more than 50% its people like Jana in this forum who give valuable insights. Jana has also recommended good shares as well not only the speculative once.

Well when it comes to new comers they should not blindly buy into a share based on what someone says its just a recommendation. They should do their own research and check there risk tolerance before buying into any share let it be a speculative share or an fundamental stock...

I am really grateful to Jana for the valuable input put into this forum.

Happy Trading

Am also agree with JANA... I had & having good profit bcz of JANAs predictions...

Am not promoting any share or am not backing JANA...

Thanks JANA for your valuable comments & predictions...

BLASTER !!!

ecse

Manager - Equity Analytics

GREG w6
No selling pressure.

IO3+O

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

As said by geshan.weerakkody now the miracle is happening happening !!  silent  Who are the top gainers and loosers ?  Crying or Very sad  Laughing 

lol!

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

IO3+O wrote:As said by geshan.weerakkody now the miracle is happening happening !!  silent  Who are the top gainers and loosers ?  Crying or Very sad  Laughing 

lol!

KUMBALAA MALU KAWANAM WINDAWAPAN KITIYO !!!    cat cat cat

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Jana you are 100% Right i bought CLPL.W14 and enjoying profits,

CLPL.N my target price 150.00 then CLPL.W14 move up more than 10.00  cheers

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

People who have gained is very much from another trader buying expecting a higher price. Greed will beat them most of the time in the long run, less than 10% win and all others loose. People who have gained will not sell them and will suddenly see prices crashing. If big quantities are sold, then manipulators may collect at lower prices and again push. Some people who gain may buy again and then get trapped.

There are so many options for manipulators and they will almost always win - actually they have already won as they have a big majority of shares at a very low average. Their plans of how much to push is not written down fully and it will be based on your buying and selling.

Manipulators use people to promote these and show temporary big gains as well - where people get caught. That is needed for these manipulations to work. Otherwise no one will believe such people After some time, 90% of people will get trapped (mainly due to their greed) and only about 10% get away victorious from the blood bath.

So be aware of organised manipulation happening in this forum. Get advice from people such as Shark and not from organised groups working in the forum.

shan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:Jana you are 100% Right i bought CLPL.W14 and enjoying profits,

CLPL.N my target price 150.00 then CLPL.W14 move up more than 10.00  cheers

Gainer you are excellent CLPL.W14 no sellers may be possible your target price

puliyanam

puliyanam

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

People who have gained is very much from another trader buying expecting a higher price. Greed will beat them most of the time in the long run, less than 10% win and all others loose. People who have gained will not sell them and will suddenly see prices crashing. If big quantities are sold, then manipulators may collect at lower prices and again push. Some people who gain may buy again and then get trapped.

There are so many options for manipulators and they will almost always win - actually they have already won as they have a big majority of shares at a very low average. Their plans of how much to push is not written down fully and it will be based on your buying and selling.

Manipulators use people to promote these and show temporary big gains as well - where people get caught. That is needed for these manipulations to work. Otherwise no one will believe such people After some time, 90% of people will get trapped (mainly due to their greed) and only about 10% get away victorious from the blood bath.

So be aware of organised manipulation happening in this forum. Get advice from people such as Shark and not from organised groups working in the forum.

Geshan
There are some people on this forum who are hell bent on hiding the failure of CLPL. The fact that all investors, who believed this share will go up to 120 levels and bought CLPL13 have now lost all their money. Plain and simple. That is a horrible thing for any share. How do you cover up for this mess. You hire cronies who will stoop to any level and push the failed share and warrant with a 1000 shares here and a 5000 warrant there. Even if it means costly, it will still mean less costly than market seeing the whole farce. So the say 50% up in a day 33% up in a day. Look at the quantity and opportunity to buy and sell volumes.. there is nothing there.

As you correctly pointed out, none should invest in CLPL or its warrants if they dont understand the risk. Investors should just ask themselves what happened to people who held W13. You will become little more enlightened.

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

THANHAYA JAYATHI SOKO ! THANHAYA JAYATHI BHAYAN !

That's the way it is !!    Twisted Evil

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Very correct Puliyanam and thank you for standing up against organised fraudsters.

New comers, all you need to do is go through the CLPL 13 thread and see how it was promoted even at the last moment saying the CLPL.N price will increase by more than Rs 50 within a few days by the same people who are promoting this here now. And then on the last moment how they said they hold only a small quantity of CLPL 13 and most is CLPL 14. What would have happened to the people who believed?

Jana

Jana

puliyanam wrote:
geshan.weerakkody wrote:Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

Geshan
There are some people on this forum who are hell bent on hiding the failure of CLPL. The fact that all investors, who believed this share will go up to 120 levels and bought CLPL13 have now lost all their money. Plain and simple. That is a horrible thing for any share. How do you cover up for this mess. You hire cronies who will stoop to any level and push the failed share and warrant with a 1000 shares here and a 5000 warrant there. Even if it means costly, it will still mean less costly than market seeing the whole farce. So the say 50% up in a day 33% up in a day. Look at the quantity and opportunity to buy and sell volumes.. there is nothing there.

As you correctly pointed out, none should invest in CLPL or its warrants if they dont understand the risk. Investors should just ask themselves what happened to people who held W13. You will become little more enlightened.

puliyanam puliyanam!!! Ha hahaaa! puliyanam!

just now I finished my holiday with happiest moment from making money from GREG.w6 and Clpl.W13

I already mention who collect in 20cts and 30cts we sold W13 more than 1/= .... last minute I sold balance in 0.40cts which I hold small amount with expect

but now I keep CLPL.N and W14 .. those will give another gain..

CLPL.N ready to run now...I will sell more than 120/= now (bought @70/= level).... W14 I will challenge to sell more than 5/= or 7/= Bought (under 2/= still holding) but it can be reach 20/= also .. this my expectation so don't buy this guys..

CLPL and GREG will move with out any doubt...

I hold GREG as well .. I will sell @20/=

dougieboy

Jana, we old members seen you for years.

*Maybe you won, with your w13 , w14 and went on vacation. Ok good for you if true.
Whatever it is thanks to you and your stories an some others frequent promoters , lot of innocent people would have got burnt.

See what you said on clpl w13 .. when trading at Rs 1.1 .

Jana wrote:If I want to say honestly I am expecting 10/= price for W13...If they really want to execute the warrants successfully...

W13 very very risky...
I grab some @ 1.10...
I allready made good profit with W13 , W14 ...
so I don't worry about loose from W13 ...
thats why I keep this until end of july ..
so careful guys...

but I beleive I will make it again..

I allways risk taker .,I lost all in CSF.W ,GREG.W3 so may be I can loose W13 as well but I cover all loss from W13 , W14 ...

Jana wrote:I am very confident they will push up this share...
even they don't need to push up its automatically will go up in this trend..
but they are waiting...

Gainer and sisira.wijeweera , As you said they can start tomorrow or monday ..shoudh be they start next week...

If you know below for sure who don;t you just keep quiet and enjoy. Why tell it to forum , and say "this my expectation so don't buy this guys"

It is obvious what you are doing here. And you are a Moderator too !

Jana wrote:
CLPL.N ready to run now...I will sell more than 120/= now (bought @70/= level).... W14 I will challenge to sell more than 5/= or 7/= Bought (under 2/= still holding) but it can be reach 20/= also .. this my expectation so don't buy this guys..

Jana

Jana

most of the time I warn them don't buy at high ,,,,

any how I really expect W13 will get success but ..?? Thats why I Hold some ..but finally I sold @ 0.40

but CLPL.N , W14 will move ..

I will win again

puliyanam

puliyanam

Jana wrote:
puliyanam wrote:

Geshan

puliyanam puliyanam!!! Ha hahaaa! puliyanam!

just now I finished my holiday with happiest moment from making money from GREG.w6 and Clpl.W13  

I already mention who collect in 20cts and 30cts we sold W13 more than 1/= .... last minute I sold balance in 0.40cts which I hold small amount with expect

but now I keep CLPL.N and W14 .. those will give another gain..

I hold GREG as well .. I will sell @20/=

Jana
You went on a holiday on proceeds from sales of CLPL W.13???? Well that is pretty revealing... It means you may be one of the cronies I refereed to or your holiday may be rather cheap; looking at the volumes not many made money...

I think investors are moving out of these stocks... Some cronies will push the share up... One can make a little money like a musical chair. When the song stops you need to find a buyer.. Otherwise kapothi...

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Spot on puliyanam for identifying the quantity issue. Hats off for dougieboy for being a true moderator - with a backbone !

And now only Jana refers to the prices  she has bought. Asking ppl to buy CLPL w13 and CLPL just before the CLPL w13 conversion is still remembered.

Jana will be able to sell Greg at 20 but CLPL should be avoided by people unless they want to burn their hands.

puliyanam

puliyanam

Oh I see, Jana is a female. I dont want to be accused of gender discrimination, but you see when she says she had a holiday from w13, one could hear the phoney flatulence...... not very ladylike I must say

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

SLequity wanted to get her in to the right track. Seems like more work is needed.

There is a penny stock rally happening and some stocks will move up and people with experience and/or guidance can take positions as long as they have an idea of when to sell and exit. However, Adams group and stocks such as CLPL should be avoided even now.

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

puliyanam wrote:Oh I see, Jana is a female. I dont want to be accused of gender discrimination, but you see when she says she had a holiday from w13, one could hear the phoney flatulence...... not very ladylike I must say

DOES SHE LIKE "JANA COVA" ? I love you

ecse

CLPL W14 seems to be consolidating at 4.10 - 4.30 level.
Will this lead to second rally.

stevenapple

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Spot on puliyanam for identifying the quantity issue. Hats off for dougieboy for being a true moderator - with a backbone !

And now only Jana refers to the prices  she has bought. Asking ppl to buy CLPL w13 and CLPL just before the CLPL w13 conversion is still remembered.

Jana will be able to sell Greg at 20 but CLPL should be avoided by people unless they want to burn their hands.

geshan may be one of 64 they have.

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics

i think more than 64..
Meyata crap witharamai penne..

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

greg w dropped 20c on the opening, any drama Very Happy

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

now 30c Very Happy some are on a selling spree.
let me see the chart

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

nice ... too many red candles last few days .......
i think one more promotion left....

REEF W - May rest in peace
CLPL W14 - May rest in piece
very soon....
then what Very Happy

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

CLPL W14
Wii come down to 80c again Very Happy

ecse

SHARK wrote:CLPL W14
No way..... will see

Gainer

Gainer

ecse wrote:
SHARK wrote:CLPL W14
No way..... will see

CLPL.W14  expiry date 25/08/2015 one year

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

handeda danne meka?

CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

Jarawa gaththanam kata wahagena inne nathuwa, ahinsaka apiwa amaruwe danne hadanawa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum