FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Today at 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Today at 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Today at 2:30 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:49 am

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:34 am

» Importance of Agroforestry for Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:31 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

+24
NZ BOY
sampath.anuradha
NC
cse_investor1
Dr_CSE
Sarabulathwita
SHARK aka TAH
shadow walker
stevenapple
dougieboy
puliyanam
shan
Gainer
SomyBoy
IO3+O
ecse
MasterBlaster
WWE
hettdas
Invest_Wisely
Top Trader
Dr Stock
geshan.weerakkody
Jana
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

SomyBoy


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

IO3+O wrote:As said by geshan.weerakkody now the miracle is happening happening !!  silent  Who are the top gainers and loosers ?  Crying or Very sad  Laughing 

 lol!

KUMBALAA MALU KAWANAM WINDAWAPAN KITIYO !!!    cat cat cat

Gainer


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Jana you are 100% Right i bought CLPL.W14 and enjoying profits,

CLPL.N my target price 150.00 then CLPL.W14 move up more than 10.00  cheers

geshan.weerakkody


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

People who have gained is very much from another trader buying expecting a higher price. Greed will beat them most of the time in the long run, less than 10% win and all others loose. People who have gained will not sell them and will suddenly see prices crashing. If big quantities are sold, then manipulators may collect at lower prices and again push. Some people who gain may buy again and then get trapped.

There are so many options for manipulators and they will almost always win - actually they have already won as they have a big majority of shares at a very low average. Their plans of how much to push is not written down fully and it will be based on your buying and selling.

Manipulators use people to promote these and show temporary big gains as well - where people get caught. That is needed for these manipulations to work. Otherwise no one will believe such people After some time, 90% of people will get trapped (mainly due to their greed) and only about 10% get away victorious from the blood bath.

So be aware of organised manipulation happening in this forum. Get advice from people such as Shark and not from organised groups working in the forum.

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:Jana you are 100% Right i bought CLPL.W14 and enjoying profits,

CLPL.N my target price 150.00 then CLPL.W14 move up more than 10.00  cheers

Gainer you are excellent CLPL.W14 no sellers may be possible your target price

puliyanam


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

People who have gained is very much from another trader buying expecting a higher price. Greed will beat them most of the time in the long run, less than 10% win and all others loose. People who have gained will not sell them and will suddenly see prices crashing. If big quantities are sold, then manipulators may collect at lower prices and again push. Some people who gain may buy again and then get trapped.

There are so many options for manipulators and they will almost always win - actually they have already won as they have a big majority of shares at a very low average. Their plans of how much to push is not written down fully and it will be based on your buying and selling.

Manipulators use people to promote these and show temporary big gains as well - where people get caught. That is needed for these manipulations to work. Otherwise no one will believe such people After some time, 90% of people will get trapped (mainly due to their greed) and only about 10% get away victorious from the blood bath.

So be aware of organised manipulation happening in this forum. Get advice from people such as Shark and not from organised groups working in the forum.

Geshan
There are some people on this forum who are hell bent on hiding the failure of CLPL. The fact that all investors, who believed this share will go up to 120 levels and bought CLPL13 have now lost all their money. Plain and simple. That is a horrible thing for any share. How do you cover up for this mess. You hire cronies who will stoop to any level and push the failed share and warrant with a 1000 shares here and a 5000 warrant there. Even if it means costly, it will still mean less costly than market seeing the whole farce. So the say 50% up in a day 33% up in a day. Look at the quantity and opportunity to buy and sell volumes.. there is nothing there.

As you correctly pointed out, none should invest in CLPL or its warrants if they dont understand the risk. Investors should just ask themselves what happened to people who held W13. You will become little more enlightened.

SomyBoy

SomyBoy
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

THANHAYA JAYATHI SOKO ! THANHAYA JAYATHI BHAYAN !

That's the way it is !!    Twisted Evil

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Very correct Puliyanam and thank you for standing up against organised fraudsters.

New comers, all you need to do is go through the CLPL 13 thread and see how it was promoted even at the last moment saying the CLPL.N price will increase by more than Rs 50 within a few days by the same people who are promoting this here now. And then on the last moment how they said they hold only a small quantity of CLPL 13 and most is CLPL 14. What would have happened to the people who believed?

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

puliyanam wrote:
geshan.weerakkody wrote:Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

People who have gained is very much from another trader buying expecting a higher price. Greed will beat them most of the time in the long run, less than 10% win and all others loose. People who have gained will not sell them and will suddenly see prices crashing. If big quantities are sold, then manipulators may collect at lower prices and again push. Some people who gain may buy again and then get trapped.

There are so many options for manipulators and they will almost always win - actually they have already won as they have a big majority of shares at a very low average. Their plans of how much to push is not written down fully and it will be based on your buying and selling.

Manipulators use people to promote these and show temporary big gains as well - where people get caught. That is needed for these manipulations to work. Otherwise no one will believe such people After some time, 90% of people will get trapped (mainly due to their greed) and only about 10% get away victorious from the blood bath.

So be aware of organised manipulation happening in this forum. Get advice from people such as Shark and not from organised groups working in the forum.

Geshan
There are some people on this forum who are hell bent on hiding the failure of CLPL. The fact that all investors, who believed this share will go up to 120 levels and bought CLPL13 have now lost all their money. Plain and simple. That is a horrible thing for any share. How do you cover up for this mess. You hire cronies who will stoop to any level and push the failed share and warrant with a 1000 shares here and a 5000 warrant there. Even if it means costly, it will still mean less costly than market seeing the whole farce. So the say 50% up in a day 33% up in a day. Look at the quantity and opportunity to buy and sell volumes.. there is nothing there.

As you correctly pointed out, none should invest in CLPL or its warrants if they dont understand the risk. Investors should just ask themselves what happened to people who held W13. You will become little more enlightened.

puliyanam puliyanam!!! Ha hahaaa! puliyanam!

just now I finished my holiday with happiest moment from making money from GREG.w6 and Clpl.W13

I already mention who collect in 20cts and 30cts we sold W13 more than 1/= .... last minute I sold balance in 0.40cts which I hold small amount with expect

but now I keep CLPL.N and W14 .. those will give another gain..

CLPL.N ready to run now...I will sell more than 120/= now (bought @70/= level).... W14 I will challenge to sell more than 5/= or 7/= Bought (under 2/= still holding) but it can be reach 20/= also .. this my expectation so don't buy this guys..

CLPL and GREG will move with out any doubt...

I hold GREG as well .. I will sell @20/=






dougieboy


Moderator
Moderator

Jana, we old members seen you for years.


*Maybe you won, with your w13 , w14 and went on vacation. Ok good for you if true.
Whatever it is thanks to you and your stories an some others frequent promoters , lot of innocent people would have got burnt.


See what you said on clpl w13 .. when trading at Rs 1.1 .

Jana wrote:If I want to say honestly I am expecting 10/= price for W13...If they really want to execute the warrants successfully...

W13 very very risky...
I grab some @ 1.10...
I allready made good profit with W13 , W14 ...
so I don't worry about loose from W13 ...
thats why I keep this until end of july ..
so careful guys...

but I beleive I will make it again..

I allways risk taker .,I lost all in CSF.W ,GREG.W3 so may be I can loose W13 as well but I cover all loss from W13 , W14 ...


Jana wrote:I am very confident they will push up this share...
even they don't need to push up its automatically will go up in this trend..
but they are waiting...

Gainer and sisira.wijeweera , As you said they can start tomorrow or monday ..shoudh be they start next week...



If you know below for sure who don;t you just keep quiet and enjoy. Why tell it to forum , and say "this my expectation so don't buy this guys"

It is obvious what you are doing here. And you are a Moderator too !



Jana wrote:
CLPL.N ready to run now...I will sell more than 120/= now (bought @70/= level).... W14 I will challenge to sell more than 5/= or 7/= Bought (under 2/= still holding) but it can be reach 20/= also .. this my expectation so don't buy this guys..

CLPL and GREG will move with out any doubt...

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

most of the time I warn them don't buy at high ,,,,

any how I really expect W13 will get success but ..?? Thats why I Hold some ..but finally I sold @ 0.40

but CLPL.N , W14 will move ..

I will win again

puliyanam

puliyanam
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Jana wrote:
puliyanam wrote:
geshan.weerakkody wrote:Read what i mentioned above clearly. Since this is a bull run, there will be temporary gains. Lot of experience is needed to know when to sell and when to move out completely.

People who have gained is very much from another trader buying expecting a higher price. Greed will beat them most of the time in the long run, less than 10% win and all others loose. People who have gained will not sell them and will suddenly see prices crashing. If big quantities are sold, then manipulators may collect at lower prices and again push. Some people who gain may buy again and then get trapped.

There are so many options for manipulators and they will almost always win - actually they have already won as they have a big majority of shares at a very low average. Their plans of how much to push is not written down fully and it will be based on your buying and selling.

Manipulators use people to promote these and show temporary big gains as well - where people get caught. That is needed for these manipulations to work. Otherwise no one will believe such people After some time, 90% of people will get trapped (mainly due to their greed) and only about 10% get away victorious from the blood bath.

So be aware of organised manipulation happening in this forum. Get advice from people such as Shark and not from organised groups working in the forum.

Geshan
There are some people on this forum who are hell bent on hiding the failure of CLPL. The fact that all investors, who believed this share will go up to 120 levels and bought CLPL13 have now lost all their money. Plain and simple. That is a horrible thing for any share. How do you cover up for this mess. You hire cronies who will stoop to any level and push the failed share and warrant with a 1000 shares here and a 5000 warrant there. Even if it means costly, it will still mean less costly than market seeing the whole farce. So the say 50% up in a day 33% up in a day. Look at the quantity and opportunity to buy and sell volumes.. there is nothing there.

As you correctly pointed out, none should invest in CLPL or its warrants if they dont understand the risk. Investors should just ask themselves what happened to people who held W13. You will become little more enlightened.

puliyanam puliyanam!!! Ha hahaaa! puliyanam!

just now I finished my holiday with happiest moment from making money from GREG.w6 and Clpl.W13  

I already mention who collect in 20cts and 30cts we sold W13 more than 1/= .... last minute I sold balance in 0.40cts which I hold small amount with expect

but now I keep CLPL.N and W14 .. those will give another gain..

CLPL.N ready to run now...I will sell more than 120/= now (bought @70/= level).... W14 I will challenge to sell more than 5/= or 7/= Bought (under 2/= still holding) but it can be reach 20/= also .. this my expectation so don't buy this guys..

CLPL and GREG will move with out any doubt...

I hold GREG as well .. I will sell @20/=



Jana
You went on a holiday on proceeds from sales of CLPL W.13???? Well that is pretty revealing... It means you may be one of the cronies I refereed to or your holiday may be rather cheap; looking at the volumes not many made money...

I think investors are moving out of these stocks... Some cronies will push the share up... One can make a little money like a musical chair. When the song stops you need to find a buyer.. Otherwise kapothi...

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Spot on puliyanam for identifying the quantity issue. Hats off for dougieboy for being a true moderator - with a backbone !

And now only Jana refers to the prices  she has bought. Asking ppl to buy CLPL w13 and CLPL just before the CLPL w13 conversion is still remembered.

Jana will be able to sell Greg at 20 but CLPL should be avoided by people unless they want to burn their hands.

puliyanam

puliyanam
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Oh I see, Jana is a female. I dont want to be accused of gender discrimination, but you see when she says she had a holiday from w13, one could hear the phoney flatulence...... not very ladylike I must say

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SLequity wanted to get her in to the right track. Seems like more work is needed.

There is a penny stock rally happening and some stocks will move up and people with experience and/or guidance can take positions as long as they have an idea of when to sell and exit. However, Adams group and stocks such as CLPL should be avoided even now.

SomyBoy

SomyBoy
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

puliyanam wrote:Oh I see, Jana is a female. I dont want to be accused of gender discrimination, but you see when she says she had a holiday from w13, one could hear the phoney flatulence...... not very ladylike I must say

DOES SHE LIKE "JANA COVA" ? I love you

ecse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CLPL W14 seems to be consolidating at 4.10 - 4.30 level.
Will this lead to second rally.

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Spot on puliyanam for identifying the quantity issue. Hats off for dougieboy for being a true moderator - with a backbone !

And now only Jana refers to the prices  she has bought. Asking ppl to buy CLPL w13 and CLPL just before the CLPL w13 conversion is still remembered.

Jana will be able to sell Greg at 20 but CLPL should be avoided by people unless they want to burn their hands.

geshan may be one of 64 they have.

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

i think more than 64..
Meyata crap witharamai penne..

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

greg w dropped 20c on the opening, any drama Very Happy

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

now 30c Very Happy some are on a selling spree.
let me see the chart

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

nice ... too many red candles last few days .......
i think one more promotion left....

REEF W - May rest in peace
CLPL W14 - May rest in piece
very soon....
then what Very Happy

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

CLPL W14
Wii come down to 80c again Very Happy

ecse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:CLPL W14
Wii come down to 80c again Very Happy
No way..... will see

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

ecse wrote:
SHARK wrote:CLPL W14
Wii come down to 80c again Very Happy
No way..... will see

CLPL.W14  expiry date 25/08/2015 one year

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

handeda danne meka?

CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

Jarawa gaththanam kata wahagena inne nathuwa, ahinsaka apiwa amaruwe danne hadanawa

SomyBoy

SomyBoy
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

JKHS wrote:handeda danne meka?

CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

Jarawa gaththanam kata wahagena inne nathuwa, ahinsaka apiwa amaruwe danne hadanawa

HANDE BARINAM UN KOORE DAGATHTHUDEN APITA MOKO BAN ! API BERILA IMU BAN KOLLO, NIKAN JAM GAGANNE NATHUWA ANGE !! API NOGENA INDALA HONDATAMA BASSATA PASSE HIMIN SARE KOTABAGAMU !!! NOKARA SADDAMA !!!! Laughing

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

SomyBoy wrote:
JKHS wrote:handeda danne meka?

CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

Jarawa gaththanam kata wahagena inne nathuwa, ahinsaka apiwa amaruwe danne hadanawa

HANDE BARINAM UN KOORE DAGATHTHUDEN APITA MOKO BAN !  API BERILA IMU BAN KOLLO, NIKAN JAM GAGANNE NATHUWA ANGE !!  API NOGENA INDALA HONDATAMA BASSATA PASSE HIMIN SARE KOTABAGAMU !!!  NOKARA SADDAMA !!!!  Laughing

Fit thami macho, umba gannakota mate message ekak thiyapan macho. matath ganne. ekai. me clients lage orders danawata wediya wedak mata nee ban

SomyBoy

SomyBoy
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

JKHS wrote:
SomyBoy wrote:
JKHS wrote:handeda danne meka?

CLPL..GREG..DPL..TAP has potential to go up!!

Jarawa gaththanam kata wahagena inne nathuwa, ahinsaka apiwa amaruwe danne hadanawa

HANDE BARINAM UN KOORE DAGATHTHUDEN APITA MOKO BAN !  API BERILA IMU BAN KOLLO, NIKAN JAM GAGANNE NATHUWA ANGE !!  API NOGENA INDALA HONDATAMA BASSATA PASSE HIMIN SARE KOTABAGAMU !!!  NOKARA SADDAMA !!!!  Laughing

Fit thami macho, umba gannakota mate message ekak thiyapan macho. matath ganne. ekai. me clients lage orders danawata wediya wedak mata nee ban

AYE ITHIN MONAWADA, NOMARI HITIYOTH MATHAKA ATHUWAMA ELAKIRI AMUGOMAI WAGE MASSAGE EKAK DENAWA HONDEI NASPUK WENNAMA !!!  SORRY BAN MESSAGE EKAK  !!!!   lol!

Dr_CSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

ecse wrote:CLPL W14 seems to be consolidating at 4.10 - 4.30 level.
Will this lead to second rally.
Looks like collections going around 4.10 while sellers being cleared. Possibility to break 5.00 within few days if the current trend continued. Looking forward to hear from Jana and other interested guys' opinion on this share.

cse_investor1


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Definite collection on GREG.N and TAP.N.... Collect more shares and bring your average cost down...

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum