FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:44 pm

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by cseguide Today at 11:34 am

» Analysis: China casts giant shadow over emerging nations' chase for debt relief
by ChooBoy Today at 7:38 am

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » TAP N.....,

TAP N.....,

+3
novicer
royal
OzTRADER
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1TAP N....., Empty TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:11 am

OzTRADER

OzTRADER
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

will TAP hit 7.00 today

2TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:19 am

royal

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

What is the reason.. Can you specify please..

3TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:21 am

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

royal wrote:What is the reason..  Can you specify please..  

This is a question..will it reach 7.00, i am not saying it will reach 7.00 Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

4TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:13 pm

novicer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wat will be the today's closing price of TAP?

5TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:14 pm

novicer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Will it reach 6.00??

6TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:00 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

hold on to it should pass 7

7TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 pm

novicer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

How can you say it?

8TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:06 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

read the forum the post by KASIO

9TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:16 pm

novicer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

OzTRADER wrote:read the forum the post by KASIO

Can u pls share the link??

10TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:25 pm

novicer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hay... I read the post...

But how can we rely on it.

Now its going down...

11TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 am

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

there's still speculation that it might reach 7.00...i am also stuck with considerable amount of shares.....lets hope that it will start to rise on monday......if there's is a reliable source for info on this stock hope he will give us a explanation...after all we are in this forum for reliable sources.

12TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:51 am

sikka89

GREG,TAP, CLPL REEF and related shares are running on the power of GREG.N.All depends on the drama and news GREG creates.Let's see.Believe me if GREG.N goes down all of above will fall since we are in wonder of asia.High risk high gain.

13TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:57 am

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

sikka89 wrote:GREG,TAP, CLPL REEF and related shares are running on the power of GREG.N.All depends on the drama and news GREG creates.Let's see.Believe me if GREG.N goes down all of above will fall since we are in wonder of asia.High risk high gain.

Dear sIkka89,

thank you for your information...it is the most sensible and logical explanation given relating to this stock.....

but tell me one thing does the international technical  strategies really work in sri lanka for example: the CANDLE STICK PATTERN, THE RSI, BOLLINGER BANDA AND ETC COZ I HAVE BEEN USING SOME OF THE PATTERNS AND IT ALWAYS TURNS OUT A FAILURe

also what is ur opinion on TAP, should i hold or sell

14TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:02 pm

sikka89

OzTRADER wrote:
sikka89 wrote:GREG,TAP, CLPL REEF and related shares are running on the power of GREG.N.All depends on the drama and news GREG creates.Let's see.Believe me if GREG.N goes down all of above will fall since we are in wonder of asia.High risk high gain.

Dear sIkka89,

thank you for your information...it is the most sensible and logical explanation given relating to this stock.....

but tell me one thing does the international technical  strategies really work in sri lanka for example: the CANDLE STICK PATTERN, THE RSI, BOLLINGER BANDA AND ETC COZ I HAVE BEEN USING SOME OF THE PATTERNS AND IT ALWAYS TURNS OUT A FAILURe

unfortunately they won't work here.First the sentiment,then fundamentals and finally technical.RSI,I thnk somewhat valid in CSE.others not usefull.What people do is take a share movement or index movement chart and find a suitable pattern.Because there are lot available and come to a conclusion.In cse technical comes last,Sentiment is the most important thing.You can win without figures and by simple methods.

15TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:07 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

sikka89 wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:

Dear sIkka89,

unfortunately they won't work here.First the sentiment,then fundamentals and finally technical.RSI,I thnk somewhat valid in CSE.others not usefull.What people do is take a share movement or index movement chart and find a suitable pattern.Because there are lot available and  come to a conclusion.In cse technical comes last,Sentiment is the most important thing.You can win without figures and by simple methods.

THANK YOU FOR THE INSIGHT......I'V BEEN BUSTING MY BOTTOM TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE TECHNICAL INDICATORS ARE NOT GIVING POSITIVE FEEDBACKS....SO WHAT IS THE BEST SIGNS TO LOOK FOR IN CHOOSING A STOCK AND TO SEE ITS BENIFITS

16TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:16 pm

sikka89

I'll give a simple example,When GREG went it was obvious that other warrant shares CLPL and REEF will fall.Same will happen other way when GREG.N falls.There are more things 52 weeks lows,share holders,orderbooks,NAV,dividends.....etc.

17TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:18 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

sikka89 wrote:I'll give a simple example,When GREG went it was obvious that other warrant shares CLPL and REEF will fall.Same will happen other way when GREG.N falls.There are more things 52 weeks lows,share holders,orderbooks,NAV,dividends.....etc.

SO I GUESS I SHOULD NOT BUY STOCKS WHICH ARE OF 52 WEEK HIGH

18TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:00 pm

MasterBlaster

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

OzTRADER wrote:

Dear sIkka89,

Dear OzTRADER,

Don Expect a Big Return within 2-3 Days... Just holdon with the shares You Bought....

Their are lot of huge Collection went on Friday with 5.50 - 5.70 level... there is a price potential on TAP & this will move up 8.00-9.00 with in a week...

& other thing is that, price was fall due to the market was down from 7,017.38 to 7,008.02... This is y all the share price went down & its Friday.

Almost all the share prices are start to fall down after 10:00 AM SRI LANKAN Time....

You need a GOOD PATIENT to invest money & to have a good return.

For More RETURN you need to EXPECT HIGH RISK as well... Dont forget that Brother !!!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND !!! & WONDERFUL WEEK Ahead !!!

GIVE US GOOD NEWS NEXT WEEK Smile

HAPPY TRADE !!! Smile Smile Smile

19TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:51 am

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

MasterBlaster wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:

Dear sIkka89,

Dear OzTRADER,

Don Expect a Big Return within 2-3 Days... Just holdon with the shares You Bought....

Their are lot of huge Collection went on Friday with 5.50 - 5.70 level... there is a price potential on TAP & this will move up 8.00-9.00 with in a week...

& other thing is that, price was fall due to the market was down from 7,017.38 to 7,008.02... This is y all the share price went down & its Friday.

Almost all the share prices are start to fall down after 10:00 AM SRI LANKAN Time....

For More RETURN you need to EXPECT HIGH RISK as well... Dont forget that Brother !!!

GIVE US GOOD NEWS NEXT WEEK  Smile

HAPPY TRADE !!!  Smile  Smile  Smile

Good morning MasterBlaster,

thank you very much for your explanation, the reason for my panic is 1st. I am new to trading, 2nd is i lost a lot of money on PCP 3rd thing is my broker tells me to sell TAP immediately other wise i will lose heavily.....KASIO recommended the stock few days ago in this forum BUY 4.00 and SELL 4.50....i did this and made some money but my broker sent me a message and said immediately or lose so i sold at 4.30...do u think my broker is coky.....i look for a lot of reliable information on this forum and noticing a few reliable members too..i'v seen very positive posts from u and Shark ETC...the only problem with our trading system is most of the technical analysis does not work like other places.... I Bought TAP @ 5.70 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

20TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:30 pm

dineshfernando

I think you don't have to worry too much with TAP.
TAP is the major share holder of GREG. It is likely that GREG will reach 20/= soon. If it happens TAP will be over 7/=.

21TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

dineshfernando wrote:I think you don't have to worry too much with TAP.
TAP is the major share holder of GREG. It is likely that GREG will reach 20/= soon. If it happens TAP will be over 7/=.

is it still alright to buy GREG N...,

22TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:39 pm

dineshfernando

GREG.N has a NAV of 21.16. The share is trading below it's NAV.
I think if we can buy below 16/= then it's a good deal.

I have started collecting around 13 levels.
Don't touch GREG warrants at this moment.

23TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:43 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

dineshfernando wrote:GREG.N has a NAV of 21.16. The share is trading below it's NAV.
I think if we can buy below 16/= then it's a good deal.

I have started collecting around 13 levels.
Don't touch GREG warrants at this moment.
oops sorry that was the wrong question....what do u think of OSEA...when do you think it will kick off

24TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:50 pm

MasterBlaster

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

OzTRADER wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:

Dear sIkka89,

Dear OzTRADER,

GIVE US GOOD NEWS NEXT WEEK  Smile

HAPPY TRADE !!!  Smile  Smile  Smile

Good morning MasterBlaster,

thank you very much for your explanation, the reason for my panic is 1st. I am new to trading, 2nd is i lost a lot of money on PCP 3rd thing is my broker tells me to sell TAP immediately other wise i will lose heavily.....KASIO recommended the stock few days ago in this forum BUY 4.00 and SELL 4.50....i did this and made some money but my broker sent me a message and said immediately or lose so i sold at 4.30...do u think my broker is coky.....i look for a lot of reliable information on this forum and noticing a few reliable members too..i'v seen very positive posts from u and Shark ETC...the only problem with our trading system is most of the technical analysis does not work like other places.... I Bought TAP @ 5.70 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Don't take the advices from So call "BROKER" Or " Investment Advisers"

SLEF Senior members are better than Advisers...

I also lot money with IPO, But am recovering....

Be PATIENT & You Can WIN...

HAPPY TRADE !!!

BLASTER

25TAP N....., Empty Re: TAP N....., Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:50 pm

novicer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

On what basis you guys are saying that greg will hit 20.00?
Will it happen sooner rather than later & what are the probable reasons behind it?

Further what are benefits that TAP is going to get if GREG move up to 20.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum