FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

greg @ 17/=............. Vote_lcap11%greg @ 17/=............. Vote_rcap 11% [ 21 ]
greg @ 17/=............. Vote_lcap20%greg @ 17/=............. Vote_rcap 20% [ 38 ]
greg @ 17/=............. Vote_lcap29%greg @ 17/=............. Vote_rcap 29% [ 55 ]
greg @ 17/=............. Vote_lcap40%greg @ 17/=............. Vote_rcap 40% [ 76 ]

Total Votes : 190

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» BIL is still a baby
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:26 pm

» Forcus on Government controlled entities
by Ekanayake90 Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by arun.cse Yesterday at 4:37 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by arun.cse Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» AAIC Next multibugger- destnation beyond EXPO.
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 2:14 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by Cma Yesterday at 2:08 am

» Sri Lankan Port Transshipment Hub Threats & Opportunities
by rajini Yesterday at 12:53 am

» LANKA INDIAN OIL CORPORATION - Maharaja
by Maharaja Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:07 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:12 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:02 pm

» APLA - Very very undervalued share - Target Price
by Jana Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:07 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by Chamath1980 Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:07 pm

» New Bermuda Triangle
by rajini Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:17 pm

» BOGAWANTALAWA TEA ESTATES PLC (BOPL.N0000)
by cheetah Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:33 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:04 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 pm

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by Gaudente Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 pm

» GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE-
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:12 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:52 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » greg @ 17/=.............

greg @ 17/=.............

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1greg @ 17/=............. Empty greg @ 17/=............. Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:10 pm

dcwal


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

today i bought some greg.n shares @ 17/=... but seen some down trend... is this a profit taking or any other... what should i do??
jana/nzboy - pls give your opinion

2greg @ 17/=............. Empty Re: greg @ 17/=............. Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:41 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

dcwal wrote:today i bought some greg.n shares @ 17/=... but seen some down trend... is this a profit taking or any other... what should i do??
jana/nzboy  -  pls give your opinion

I believe with this trend GREG will touch@20 easily
TAP will touch @8

i dont have these two counters bt with this trend it can happen

3greg @ 17/=............. Empty Re: greg @ 17/=............. Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:02 pm

KAS10


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Very True ....... Laughing Laughing 

4greg @ 17/=............. Empty Re: greg @ 17/=............. Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:50 am

dcwal


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

so, why down yesterday..
actually i bought it @ 12.8 and sold it @ 15.8...
then i bought it again @ 17/=.. u mean is it worth even @ 17/=.. seen some huge collection...

5greg @ 17/=............. Empty Re: greg @ 17/=............. Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:58 am

OzTRADER

OzTRADER
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

NZ BOY wrote:
dcwal wrote:today i bought some greg.n shares @ 17/=... but seen some down trend... is this a profit taking or any other... what should i do??
jana/nzboy  -  pls give your opinion

I believe with this trend GREG will touch@20 easily
TAP will touch @8

i dont have these two counters bt with this trend it can happen

NZ Boy...please advice how TAP will reach 8.....? coz friday the price was on a down trend looks like a pump and dump

6greg @ 17/=............. Empty Re: greg @ 17/=............. Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:20 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

OzTRADER wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
dcwal wrote:today i bought some greg.n shares @ 17/=... but seen some down trend... is this a profit taking or any other... what should i do??
jana/nzboy  -  pls give your opinion

I believe with this trend GREG will touch@20 easily
TAP will touch @8

i dont have these two counters bt with this trend it can happen

NZ Boy...please advice how TAP will reach 8.....? coz friday the price was on a down trend looks like a pump and dump

did u notice GREG collected Friday i think greg will touch@20 with this trend and TAP will touch@7-8 easily bcoz now TAP is GREG's mother company

7greg @ 17/=............. Empty Re: greg @ 17/=............. Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:27 am

OzTRADER

OzTRADER
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

NZ BOY wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
dcwal wrote:today i bought some greg.n shares @ 17/=... but seen some down trend... is this a profit taking or any other... what should i do??
jana/nzboy  -  pls give your opinion

I believe with this trend GREG will touch@20 easily
TAP will touch @8

i dont have these two counters bt with this trend it can happen

NZ Boy...please advice how TAP will reach 8.....? coz friday the price was on a down trend looks like a pump and dump

did u notice GREG collected Friday i think greg will touch@20 with this trend and TAP will touch@7-8 easily bcoz now TAP is GREG's mother company

my broker keeps telling me to sell it off or i am going to lose a lot...please help to identify the positive side of this stock coz it started going down on friday...i am a new invester and ur expertise is greatly appreciated

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum