FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 4:12 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:53 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Today at 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Today at 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Today at 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Today at 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts

TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts

+3
SHARK aka TAH
manolanka
novicer
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:27 pm

novicer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Dear experts..

Im quite new to this forum as well as share trading.

I bought 200000 TAP.N @ 5.50 mainly looking @ discussion of this forum. Some have predicted that this will move to 7.00 - 10.00

But its contentiously going down.

Can you advice me whether I should hold it or sell with out incurring further losses.

Expert idea from experts like shark is highly appreciated.

2TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty Re: TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 pm

manolanka

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

TAP is holding company. This is good share to hold as medium term. I guess it will increase up to 7 rupees.

3TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty Re: TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:44 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Very sorry to hear that you have got stucked at high.this is what most of us have been stating.you listened to some and bought it.now you ask our opinion . personally I dont wont to advise.its your money and you be the best judge with regard to exit price.some people like to learn it the hardest way, so be it.we have reminded through this space but to no avail.that means we have to aggressively campaign to educate the members encouraging them to invest in better shares

4TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty Re: TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:58 pm

novicer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

SHARK wrote:Very sorry to hear that you have got stucked at high.this is what most of us have been stating.you listened to some and bought it.now you ask our opinion . personally I dont wont to advise.its your money and you be the best judge with regard to exit price.some people like to learn it the hardest way, so be it.we have reminded through this space but to no avail.that means we have to aggressively campaign to educate the members encouraging them to invest in better shares

Can you pls tell me about you opinion on this??

Will this go down further??

5TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty Re: TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:30 am

SomyBoy

SomyBoy
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:Very sorry to hear that you have got stucked at high.this is what most of us have been stating.you listened to some and bought it.now you ask our opinion . personally I dont wont to advise.its your money and you be the best judge with regard to exit price.some people like to learn it the hardest way, so be it.we have reminded through this space but to no avail.that means we have to aggressively campaign to educate the members encouraging them to invest in better shares

SHARK AIYAGE KATE MASURAN DANNA ONA TALK EKAK ! MUN EKEKUTAWATH MOLE KALANDAK NE ! DAN KATTIYA TAP KARA KARA INNAWA ATHI !!  Evil or Very Mad Laughing affraid

6TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty Re: TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:30 am

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

novicer wrote:Dear experts..

I bought 200000 TAP.N @ 5.50 mainly looking @ discussion of this forum. Some have predicted that this will move to 7.00 - 10.00

Can you advice me whether I should hold it or sell with out incurring further losses.

If I am in this situation. I will sale this shares with 12% lost.
then try to collect good shares in the market.
still i can see plenty of shares in the market.

COCR
COLO
CFVF
ESL
KAPI
AAIC
MADU
OSEA
MASK

Please think and collect. maybe TAP will go again after solving RSI problem.
but if you play with fundamental you no need to worry like this. if share drop 12% fundamental share can recover very easily.

this is my idea. But you have to get your decision if you lost your money i am not taking any reliability.

I Checked TAP. I cant see any big demand. Make your own decision

7TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty Re: TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:51 am

CSEStockWatch

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Mr Novicer....you can see the difference of two forums. other place gave the hint before the rally and never promoted while this place continously promote to buy at top.

8TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty Re: TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 pm

stockback

stockback wrote:
novicer wrote:Dear experts..

If I am in this situation. I will sale this shares with 12% lost.
then try to collect good shares in the market.
still i can see plenty of shares in the market.

COCR
COLO
CFVF
ESL
KAPI
AAIC
MADU
OSEA
MASK

Please think and collect. maybe TAP will go again after solving RSI problem.
but if you play with fundamental you no need to worry like this. if share drop 12% fundamental share can recover very easily.

this is my idea. But you have to get your decision if you lost your money i am not taking any reliability.

I Checked TAP. I cant see any big demand. Make your own decision

you can find out selling point looking at Greg

9TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Empty Re: TAP N.... Attn Shark & Other Experts Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:43 am

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

manolanka wrote:TAP is holding company. This is good share to hold as medium term. I guess it will increase up to 7 rupees.

Yes if no one is selling

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum