FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Vote_lcap11%SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Vote_rcap 11% [ 21 ]
SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Vote_lcap20%SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Vote_rcap 20% [ 37 ]
SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Vote_lcap28%SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Vote_rcap 28% [ 53 ]
SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Vote_lcap40%SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Vote_rcap 40% [ 75 ]

Total Votes : 186

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64 which one is good for buy ?

SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64 which one is good for buy ?

+4
AAABoy
Invest_Wisely
Gainer
shan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

SFL.N today went up 222.00 and SFL.P trading 64.00 which one is good for buy?

SFL.N moving up but SFL.P trading at low price 64.00 may be it's also move up 100 levels

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t33077-what-is-this-sinhaputhra-finance-how-much-do-you-think-it-s-worth

SFL.N value 300.00 it's correct and possible going to break 300.00

SFL.P worth to buy and currently should be trading at 160.00 but now trading 64.00

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Yes Gainer,  

SFL.P trading at discount price and easy to move up because of very illiquid stock, some hundred thousand shares only issued qty.


July 19, 2013 (LBT) - In a disclosure to Colombo Stock Exchange, Taprobane Securities said that their client Dinal Wijemanne had purchased 387,157 shares of Sinhaputhra Finance PLC (SFL) increasing his stake to 15.18%.
As at 31 march 2013 Wijemanne had 568,505 shares of the company or a 9.03%.Wijemanne was also the former Chief Executive of Taprobane Securities.
SFL has over 6.29 million shares in issue with a market capitalization of over Rs.503.6 million to date.
Being the single largest investor, Wijemanne who neary had 30% stake of Nanda Investments and Finance PLC (NIFL) sold his stake recently to a consortium lead by LOLC and Bangladesh based Microfinance Entity BRAC.

http://www.lbt.lk/news/business/5024-dinal-wijemanne-increases-stake-in-sinhaputhra-finance-

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

SFL.N last friday upto 222.00 huge buying continue move up to break 300.00


SFL.P also move up 150 levels

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SFL.P should definitely move above 100....

AAABoy

AAABoy
Moderator
Moderator

shan wrote:SFL.N today went up 222.00 and SFL.P trading 64.00 which one is good for buy?

SFL.N moving up but SFL.P trading at low price 64.00 may be it's also move up 100 levels

Rumor going that SFL will hit Rs. 270/-. But I dont know the reason

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

AAABoy wrote:
shan wrote:SFL.N today went up 222.00 and SFL.P trading 64.00 which one is good for buy?

SFL.N moving up but SFL.P trading at low price 64.00 may be it's also move up 100 levels

Rumor going that SFL will hit Rs. 270/-. But I dont know the reason

Yes SFL.N will pass 300

SFL.P it will move up 100 levels huge collection going on

visionstar


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Rumor is Majority shareholder wants to sell his holdings. If that happens a mandatory offer will be made for the remaining shares. As non voting shares are also part of share capital they will be converted to ordinary shares at a ratio such as one voting for each two non voting shares or some other valuation method. That's why both type of shares are moving up.

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

visionstar wrote:Rumor is Majority shareholder wants to sell his holdings. If that happens a mandatory offer will be made for the remaining shares. As non voting shares are also part of share capital they will be converted to ordinary shares at a ratio such as one voting for each two non voting shares or some other valuation method. That's why both type of shares are moving up.

SFL.N trading 247.00 then SFL.P currently market value 123.00 should be go up more than 100.00 but still trading 69.00

10SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Empty what happan Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:14 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

shan wrote:
visionstar wrote:Rumor is Majority shareholder wants to sell his holdings. If that happens a mandatory offer will be made for the remaining shares. As non voting shares are also part of share capital they will be converted to ordinary shares at a ratio such as one voting for each two non voting shares or some other valuation method. That's why both type of shares are moving up.

SFL.N trading 247.00 then SFL.P currently market value 123.00 should be go up more than 100.00 but still trading 69.00

sfl.p come down now i feel sell my shares

11SFL.N today went up 222 and SFL.P trading 64  which one is good for buy ? Empty now 67.1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:18 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

so how far it have to go

how long time goto sfl.p come to rs100 level

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

SFL.N today went up 240.00 but SFL.P still tading 66.00 may be some collection going on coming day it 

move up 100 levels

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

just 10 cent difference in dividend. no value

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

SFL.P only some hundred thousand shares only in the market and very illiquid stock,some one huge collection today , tomorrow very easy to break 100.00

SFL.N today went up 245.00 tomorrow possible 275.00

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

shan wrote:SFL.P only some hundred thousand shares only in the market and very illiquid stock,some one huge collection today , tomorrow very easy to break 100.00

SFL.N today went up 245.00 tomorrow possible 275.00

can understand your negative reputation

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

SFL.N this week break 300.00 and SFL.P also break 150.00 , Behind something good news .

AAABoy

AAABoy
Moderator
Moderator

Personally I dont think it would touch 300. If there is a deal going on my target price would be 270-275. I dont know maybe I can be wrong

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

AAABoy wrote:Personally I dont think it would touch 300. If there is a deal going on my target price would be 270-275. I dont know maybe I can be wrong

AAABoy,

Your information correct next what will happen

Another Good news announcement pending

SFL.P going to normal voting share and Ratio is one SFL.N for two SFL.P

SFL.N now possible to break 300.00

SFL.P also possible to break 150.00

WWE

WWE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Gainer wrote:
AAABoy wrote:Personally I dont think it would touch 300. If there is a deal going on my target price would be 270-275. I dont know maybe I can be wrong

AAABoy,

Your information correct next what will happen

Another Good news announcement pending

SFL.P going to normal voting share and Ratio is one SFL.N for two SFL.P

SFL.N now possible to break 300.00

SFL.P also possible to break 150.00


boru nokiya hitu clpl th ohomane kiuve

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum