FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Vote_lcap11%NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Vote_rcap 11% [ 21 ]
NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Vote_lcap20%NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Vote_rcap 20% [ 37 ]
NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Vote_lcap28%NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Vote_rcap 28% [ 51 ]
NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Vote_lcap40%NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Vote_rcap 40% [ 74 ]

Total Votes : 183

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Eleven Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 4:18 pm

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:49 am

» Sinopec likely to enter Lankan fuel market
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:41 am

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by reyaz Yesterday at 8:17 am

» Should Central bank increase Interest rates?
by reyaz Yesterday at 7:52 am

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by sheildskye Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:05 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm

» Day Trader may find a stock attractive if it moves a lot during the day. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

» Foundation laid for Nestlé Lanka’s Rs.5bn factory expansion
by nilantha suranga Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:57 am

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:21 pm

» I can't understad your behaviour
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:56 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 am

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by sojsilva Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:14 am

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:33 pm

» Maersk sees global supply chain woes for longer
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:11 pm

» World Cities Summit: Sri Lanka's US$14b Port City Colombo still viable despite crisis, says official
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:21 am

» Bulls return to Colombo stock market with new vigour
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:11 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas

NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I have 5400 shares in GREG N Average price is 18.70,I feel Decline the price of GREG is it worth to sell my whole greg in current market price (Nearly 24000 loss) and get LIOC Shares at current price I need to decrease my loss and get my money back and leave from Share Market pls advice me

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

sachee wrote:I have 5400 shares in GREG N Average price is 18.70,I feel Decline the price of GREG is it worth to sell my whole greg in current market price (Nearly 24000 loss) and get LIOC Shares at current price I need to decrease my loss and get my money back and leave from Share Market pls advice me

Hi Sachee

You might have bought during April or may Last year.
You should have bought few more when it Hit low around 11-12 range.
And brought your holding cost to near market price.
You could have easily disposed there-after at a nice profit.
This is what you should have down.
I hope you are not on Margin trading, but your own money ? am i right.

Currently GREG is at a 50% correction and probably go towards 13.80-13.50 with an extreme correction @12Rs

You may buy at 13.80 and 12Rs steadily to bring your Holding to the current market price also 10Rs if it come on a very extreme scenario which i presume.
You may add few shares at current market price which @50%

always try GRID trading, its a highly risky but should not practice as a regular trading method.

Below 9.50-9 you should exit all.

Hope this strategy will work if you stick to it.
GREG for me is atrading counter, which will work well if you follow what i stated.

With regard to LIOC you should not mix up this with GREG decision to sell.

Disclaimer:
legally i need you to be aware trading in equity or any derivatives in CSE are highly risky and consult an expert investor advisor before taking any decision. Also its your responsibility to Do your own due diligence.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Dear Sachee,

Here is the chart on GREG.N

I did it for you cos you are new and i feel you are genuine and concern.

The Greg completed the Bearish Gartley pattern.

On the right side of the chart you are looking are the BUY points for you .....

NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Greg_g10

The beauty of gartley at work .... Very Happy

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Thanx lots Shark is there any automated tools exist create this type graph? thanx again ur valuable time consuming for me

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Charts are from Direct FN. You can check the Help section in our Forum. I did a Youtube on making charts and posting to the Forum.

Regards

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hey sachee, seems you got some valuble ideas....
Did you close half a lot as I said in your previous post there? pullback is expected around 14-13. And greg target 19 is not yet hit so we can wait & see... If it hit 19, close all, these type of stocks may not fit for you. And don't get out from the CSE, better to invest on fundamentally sound shares.

-GL

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hi sachee, sorry for later reply,

I agree wih shark's analysis but I do not agree with his idea to buy greg further to lower down your averge cost, because you need to buy a high amount. you can invest it on any other strong share and have some good return shortly.

I should tell you 18.70 is a higher price. When look at SHARK's graph, correction @ 12 seems much probable than we expect because it just passed a high overbought condition.

Don't try to sell now. As NC mentioned you will get a chance again to exit at minimum loss or small profit. Remeber to dump all at the first chance without waiting for a upper change of a rupee.

mmm... Currently I cannot definitely tell you how much will the price be after correction but I promise to post my complete view later on behalf of you and others who got stuck with GREG. To that, I should do some analysis myself.

Don't get much stress by thinking about this continueasly. There are no many factors to get afraid of losing whole money, due to the uptrend of market.

Thank you shark for posting that graph. It is extremely useful.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Hi Robo,

Had sachee been with us since last april, he could have exited at a decent profit.
Anyhow its all in the past, now sachee should concentrate on others.

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

that's true shark. Thats the bad result of playing with craps.

Anyway, What is your prediction about the price after the correction. I feel correction may go beyond 12.00 by few cents. (About 11.60 - 11.80) .

My small analysis alerts me price after correction will be around 17.30 . Unfortunately, something goes wrong in my pc and DFN takes more than 3 seconds to adjust a line. (OMG, cursor just disappeared)

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Thanx for all your valuable comments brothers... Very Happy

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

17Rs or 16.90 are good

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Roboticfx wrote:that's true shark. Thats the bad result of playing with craps.

Anyway, What is your prediction about the price after the correction. I feel correction may go beyond 12.00 by few cents. (About 11.60 - 11.80) .

My small analysis alerts me price after correction will be around 17.30 . Unfortunately, something goes wrong in my pc and DFN takes more than 3 seconds to adjust a line. (OMG, cursor just disappeared)

Spot on Robo 11.60-11.80 Very Happy

stevenapple

sachee wrote:Thanx for all your valuable comments brothers... Very Happy

Another thing sachee don't get disheartened and leave the Market. Have to learn from the mistakes.
Market always give opportunities.
We have to ready in financially and sufficient knowledge to grab those.
Threre is no Rocket science just the learning and have a close look at the market will assist you to grab those opportunities.
All the best.

stevenapple

SHARK wrote:Dear Sachee,

Here is the chart on GREG.N

I did it for you cos you are new and i feel you are genuine and concern.

The Greg completed the Bearish Gartley pattern.

On the right side of the chart you are looking are the BUY points for you .....

NC,Shark,Robotofix Pls give ur valuable ideas Greg_g10

The beauty of gartley at work .... Very Happy

Thanks Shark Valuable Graph.

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

So sachee, now shark confirmed the price after correction will be 17 approximately. That does not signal that price cannot go up beyond 17, but it may reach to that level at least. We will able to tell you, till what level it may reach but it is difficult to be done before correction.

I request you to sell off all shares you hold at 17. But if you feel it is much likely to go up, wait only a short moment. Immediately sell off if trend breaks down. (put an market order)

Please post anything that you want to ask regarding GREG. If you notice any strange thing, post it immediately. GREG had not in my watchlist, but I added it and expect to keep it until you get rid of this problem.

Happy Trading!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum