FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:44 pm

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by cseguide Today at 11:34 am

» Analysis: China casts giant shadow over emerging nations' chase for debt relief
by ChooBoy Today at 7:38 am

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Another way money making(Additional shares)

Another way money making(Additional shares)

+2
dineshfernando
Jana
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I applied additional shares for BIL. Do you think we can get it or not?

this is another way to make money apart from trading(buy and sell ).
When the stock has good cap between ordinary and Rights issue then we can buy only 100 shares from the market then you will receive the rights paper annex with additional share application. So if you think about more potential to get the addition shares then we can apply.

I really expect from BIL more additional shares because BIL has huge amount of shares so company doesn't like to take those all ( I expect)

So if we get for BIL then our cost is 1.25 only today BIL's market price 1.60 at least we can sell more than 1.50 so 20% sure profit

But only one negative point is not sure the investment ..
if they didn't offer the additional share then waste of investment for that time period.

I hope I will get it.

Note: I am sharing this information here for you guys to future investment if any one think this is good. I am sorry this is too late for bil but you guys apply for ASCO as well. if you can get for additional then you will get free warrants with that as well

dineshfernando

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Wrong. The rights for BIL is 1 for 1. This will result in a major supply of BIL shares when the rights gets listed. As a result the share price will crash. It may come below 1.25.

Personally I don't want to invest in BIL since it's a loss making company and did not declare a dividend for the last 3 years.

We are having sooooo many valuable shares in the market so why buying BIL? Better go with companies which has earnings growth and good dividend policy.

Jana

Jana

dineshfernando wrote:Wrong. The rights for BIL is 1 for 1. This will result in a major supply of BIL shares when the rights gets listed. As a result the share price will crash. It may come below 1.25.

Personally I don't want to invest in BIL since it's a loss making company and did not declare a dividend for the last 3 years.

We are having sooooo many valuable shares in the market so why buying BIL? Better go with companies which has earnings growth and good dividend policy.

you right it can be huge selling pressure after issue rights.. but I think still compare with trading price I am buying 33% discount price so I don't loose at least I can cover.. all are expectation with trend so I try

buy whole Idea is try to say if you have chance then work out and apply additional shares help to make another way make money.

I mean it this good " to apply for additional share not BIL

how about ASCO ???

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

you are right jana Good for apply Additional shares

piyalpy

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

we will see what will happen who is predicted correctly...  Smile

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

dineshfernando wrote:Wrong. The rights for BIL is 1 for 1. This will result in a major supply of BIL shares when the rights gets listed. As a result the share price will crash. It may come below 1.25.

this is a good share for long term investment

stevenapple

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

If someone is thinking about fresh entry to this share is advised to wait until the rights are come to the market.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum