FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Today at 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Today at 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Today at 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Today at 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Today at 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:49 am

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:34 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS » Technical Journal Book of NC

Technical Journal Book of NC

+31
piras
glad
CARACALLA
goldenboy
aran
BudzW
visvajith
Gainer
hlsindrajith
Ok One
dow
fff4sl
kassachandi
RoomGirl
RPPA
zoozzoo
MARKETWATCH2
Dr Stock
lasantha11111
Nitro 7
Pethi
Sarabulathwita
stevenapple
K7
Eng Krishantha
D.G.Dayaratne
IO3+O
VALUEPICK
sachee
SHARK aka TAH
NC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:10 pm

NC


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

102Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

this week close the stock market , technical Analysis and enjoy music

103Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:17 am

NC


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Feel need a good song to start the day... Very Happy
cheers

104Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:42 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert

NC wrote:Feel need a good song to start the day... Very Happy
cheers


Your song also not displayed. AYYO MOKADA ME WENNE

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

105Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:43 am

NC


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@ RPPA mage nam awlak na display wenawa...

106Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:50 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert

NC wrote:@ RPPA mage nam awlak na display wenawa...

Any one else. Song eka diplay wenawada.

Ane mage display wenne nane.

107Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Yes Youtube is displaying

108Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:13 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert

SHARK aka TAH wrote:Yes Youtube is displaying

Now i got the point.

In our company UTUBE is blocked.

Sorry guys.

109Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:27 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Chart upload karanna beriyooooo Basketball

110Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:27 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Udawwata kawruth neddooooooo Cool

111Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:21 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chart read karala thiyenawa mehema chart 1k dakkamai... Very Happy ( සෑහෙන දරුණු news 1k වෙන්ටැති... )

112Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:43 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Technical analysis also facing a crisis Not only stock market

Who can explain present situation ?

113Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:49 pm

RoomGirl


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SHARK aka TAH wrote:Udawwata kawruth neddooooooo Cool

මොකෝ සීන් එක . තාම හරි ගියෙ නැද්ද ?

114Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:45 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

hafpa...ඔං දැන් තමා  rest  එකක් හම්බවෙලා, අද  internet  එකට ලොග් වුනේ.. market  එක දිහා බලන්නවත් බැරි වුණා.  අද උදේ 6 ඉදන් වැඩ..තව පැය  2 කින් ආපහු  පටන් ගනින්කො.. Neutral
@ DGD, I'll give you an answer for your question, when I got some free time, but now I'm totally exhausted... Neutral

115Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:49 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hahhahh... wts going on..??? Very Happy I was absent at forum last few days, as I was busy with some vehicles..
So, market is going red ne...
Lets see.>>>> Very Happy

116Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:59 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

NC wrote:Hahhahh... wts going on..??? Very Happy I was absent at forum last few days, as I was busy with some vehicles..
So, market is going red ne...
Lets see.>>>> Very Happy
marai mokadda Balapu wahane Very Happy

117Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:01 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK aka TAH wrote:
NC wrote:Hahhahh... wts going on..??? Very Happy I was absent at forum last few days, as I was busy with some vehicles..
So, market is going red ne...
Lets see.>>>> Very Happy
marai mokadda Balapu wahane Very Happy
Eka wahanayk neme ehem pitinma AnayaK.. Very Happy

118Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:16 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

D.G.Dayaratne wrote: Technical analysis also facing a crisis Not only stock market

Who can explain present situation ?
@ DGD, in technical reading, our object is the, rational identification of best entry and exit points with a minimum capital risk. So, it doesn't meant that every time it should be perfect. If your entry/ exit point are accurate more than 70%-80% (that's the probability) its good. And as well there is a also a probability that it could get wrong, that's why we entered at a lowest entry point, keep a tight stoploss.
Furthermore, actually, in my view of technical reading, our object is identification of best entry and exit points and not prediction.
As you noted, the above chart, the simplest explanation is the showing of a extreme force. As well there was a bullish trend since from 2013 May. Someone can say it as a sign of a manipulation. If so, we can hope that it'll back again to 30 level, and keep it bullish trend... Very Happy

119Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:21 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Outlook of ASI:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For sucessful achieve of T1,T2 and T3, the bold black line shouldn't be break... Hoping a nice break of bold blue line..

120Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:28 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert

NC wrote:Outlook of ASI:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For sucessful achieve of T1,T2 and T3, the bold black line shouldn't be break... Hoping a nice break of bold blue line..

It will not come to that level in this year. I can say that for sure.

121Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:58 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

122Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:20 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

To enjoy today s Green... Very Happy
If today close above 7200.. That's high probability the turning point...  Very Happy cheers

123Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:19 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

The Exact Answer.... Very Happy
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/03/27/this-pretty-girl-was-seeking-a-rich-husband-the-reply-she-got-from-a-banker-was-priceless/

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty
A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:
Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
Hope this reply helps.
signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO

124Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:30 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert

NC wrote:The Exact Answer.... Very Happy
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/03/27/this-pretty-girl-was-seeking-a-rich-husband-the-reply-she-got-from-a-banker-was-priceless/

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty
A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:
Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
Hope this reply helps.
signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO

Honestly. Do we analyse things as J.P.Morgan CEO. Surprised Surprised

Any way good one NC.

125Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:53 am

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thats called Rational Thinking... Very Happy

126Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:52 am

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Glas Analysis; (28/10/2014)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Successful completion of HPP pattern and seems end of its 3rd leg. After the pattern completion we sold, now its time to look again for its 5th leg on EW.
It did 38.2% Fib retracement. ( The classical Ret: of 4th leg.)
Targets for the 5th leg is given.
T1: 4.9 - 5 ; Double top (should be with careful at this level)
T2: 5.3 -5.4
T3: 6
Generally we can look for return above 20%. With a minimum risk (5%) of STP @ 4.4/-(Weekly S1.)
Bcz Weekly PP @ 4.5. And Yesterday has closed above the Weekly pivot is a good bullish sign.
Further, in fundamentally, the reduction of electricity prices for industries and fuel prices could hope some more profits on Glas in future..
Very Happy

127Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:42 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kapi:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Small HPP can see in daily Kapi chart. Its 1st target is almost completed. Though its small, its potential to make a new HH to 60. Even with its right issue the counter has become attractive, and having a good buying pressure.
Fundamentally, strong and undervalued share. Thus with the 2015 budget construction companies are favored and large scale of constructions're proposed.
Very Happy

128Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:51 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert

NC wrote:Kapi:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Small HPP can see in daily Kapi chart. Its 1st target is almost completed. Though its small, its potential to make a new HH to 60. Even with its right issue the counter has become attractive, and having a good buying pressure.
Fundamentally, strong and undervalued share. Thus with the 2015 budget construction companies are favored and large scale of constructions're proposed.
Very Happy

NC

KAPI is one of my favorite stocks & i expect a major uptrend in it. So thank you for preparing a chart to conform the accuracy of judgment again.

129Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:53 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Namu Analysis:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Namu is a fundamentally strong and undervalued company. Accroding to 2 years of history reading, seems its moving in a channel, as showed in the chart. A small double bottom could be identified and could ba taken as a good support and a STP.
Further, Namu is popular for its diversified crops. Mainly on Oil Palms. Continuous highest earnings even other palntation recroded lower earnings.
Thus, its attractive to investors on its higher dividends. The, con is its somewhat illquid.

130Technical Journal Book of NC - Page 5 Empty Re: Technical Journal Book of NC Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:37 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

if goes back to 84 lovely, then should hit 100 Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum