FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:10 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » ASI 7200 UP.......

ASI 7200 UP.......

+3
VALUEPICK
Market R
nigma
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty ASI 7200 UP....... Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:30 am

nigma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

GOOD.....

2ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty Re: ASI 7200 UP....... Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:14 am

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

When will the correction starts?
or
Is this trend will remain continuosly?

Any idea about this?

3ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty Re: ASI 7200 UP....... Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:16 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Those stocks which went up rapidly will have pullback in some point. Stocks which are having steady run are very safe. Those stocks which are in the accumulation stage and having pause will go up next. Even in today market there are laggards. Today high performers also will become laggards in some days. These are normal. It is time look for next best shares as well before their rally. After banking sector one by one other sectors also are showing some strength such as hotels and health sector. Banking sector might slow down little bit before their next rally .Good luck!

4ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty Re: ASI 7200 UP....... Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:52 pm

K7


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

VALUEPICK wrote:Those stocks which went up rapidly will have pullback in some point. Stocks which are having steady run are very safe. Those stocks which are in the accumulation stage and having pause will go up next. Even in today market there are laggards. Today high performers also will become laggards in some days. These are normal.  It is time look for next best shares as well before their rally. After banking sector one by one other sectors also are showing some strength such as hotels and health sector. Banking sector might slow down little bit before their next rally .Good luck!

Yes I also think like this

VALUEPICK and other experts;
If possible, could you able to predict
• Rapidly appreciated shares and their pullback price range.
• Stocks in accumulation stage and predicted collection price.
Tks

5ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty Re: ASI 7200 UP....... Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:36 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Guys Just take it cautiosly from now and till .....7500

6ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty Re: ASI 7200 UP....... Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What happen to the GMNET prediction???

7ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty Re: ASI 7200 UP....... Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:Guys Just take it cautiosly from now and till  .....7500
Thanks shark...

8ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty Re: ASI 7200 UP....... Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:36 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

I am very bullish on the Colombo stock market due to few bullish indicators. Still we need some sort of risk management and portfolio management system in our stock market dealings.  I did some study and beauty is this market has plenty of value stocks in many sectors. As investors are chasing popular stocks they ignore other valuable stocks in the market. Even analysts don’t have time to do study on these types of hidden stocks. We have to go deep into the market to find out some valuable stocks. In stock market there will be lot of discrepancies. Even in the same sector, stocks with higher P/E ratio with poor outlook can go up instead of stocks with lower P/E ratio with positive outlook in the future in bull markets. In the current market even there is a demand for warrants.

Time to time some sectors will outperform other sectors in the current uptrend. Bull trend will move one sector to another. There was a great demand for banking and finance stocks due to speculation on banking consolidation recently. Globally sectors such as property, banking and tech sectors are more vulnerable to external shocks.

Fortunately many banks in frontier markets are not exposure to mountain of bad debts. There are well managed banks in the frontier markets. In addition globally investors will create more demand for consumer stocks in emerging and frontier markets. They know population in these markets are going to eat and drink and spend more on other consumer items continuously   in the coming years and coming decade.

Now gold, grain and oil market trend is bearish. Some time gold might go to USD around 650 by next year. Globally grain prices are going down rapidly and no end to the bottom.  These commodity prices went up partly due to over speculation. Now Investors are going behind other asset classes such as stocks and undervalued emerging commodities. USD will have bright future in 2015. Commodity currencies such as NZD, AUD, and CAD will tumble. There will be great opportunities for investors due to new development in the global market. Good luck

9ASI 7200 UP.......  Empty Re: ASI 7200 UP....... Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

K7


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

VALUEPICK wrote:I am very bullish on the Colombo stock market due to few bullish indicators. Still we need some sort of risk management and portfolio management system in our stock market dealings.  I did some study and beauty is this market has plenty of value stocks in many sectors. As investors are chasing popular stocks they ignore other valuable stocks in the market. Even analysts don’t have time to do study on these types of hidden stocks. We have to go deep into the market to find out some valuable stocks. In stock market there will be lot of discrepancies. Even in the same sector, stocks with higher P/E ratio with poor outlook can go up instead of stocks with lower P/E ratio with positive outlook in the future in bull markets. In the current market even there is a demand for warrants.

Time to time some sectors will outperform other sectors in the current uptrend. Bull trend will move one sector to another. There was a great demand for banking and finance stocks due to speculation on banking consolidation recently. Globally sectors such as property, banking and tech sectors are more vulnerable to external shocks.

Fortunately many banks in frontier markets are not exposure to mountain of bad debts. There are well managed banks in the frontier markets. In addition globally investors will create more demand for consumer stocks in emerging and frontier markets. They know population in these markets are going to eat and drink and spend more on other consumer items continuously   in the coming years and coming decade.

Now gold, grain and oil market trend is bearish. Some time gold might go to USD around 650 by next year. Globally grain prices are going down rapidly and no end to the bottom.  These commodity prices went up partly due to over speculation. Now Investors are going behind other asset classes such as stocks and undervalued emerging commodities. USD will have bright future in 2015. Commodity currencies such as NZD, AUD, and CAD will tumble. There will be great opportunities for investors due to new development in the global market. Good luck

Thank you for this insight. Gives us some confidence on CSE movements

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum