FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)

+120
sakuni
rukshan1234
viduranga
jehan008
Cma
kadik
Bakkabwoi
VS
Niwa
lakmal
Vishwanarth
Wickyz
David VKMS
KingMaker2020
SAGA
dhanushkacse
Eranga87
sureshot
RJ1010
stockchaser
MR.T5n
gosrilanka
SL-INVESTOR
dayandacool
MaJa
vijay singh
shan31
Rational Investor
fireshelter
Jay-Jay
invest thinker
sharepirate
Hairoos
shihan 93
thananjey
Mr. X
Bargain
dilshangac
abey
Win Win
heroxhere
Real_Investor
ONTHEMONEY
EGG
subash81
LHW
hiransilva23
judecroos
geesura
kanishkaecomm
shakthi1974
madukp
Vikeyvik
ErangaDS
vikey
dilshant
chandike73
wealth123
Runnerx
INVESTCSE
ThilinaM
Teller
sirimevan
Ratsy
gayanath1983
dow
Thinker
IO3+O
Dr Stock
fff4sl
schemer
NC
VALUEPICK
Nuwan Samarawickrama
SLFINANCEWATCH
Sarabulathwita
cse1981
Jiggysaurus
shadow walker
Pethi
FLOWER2
suja
kalum
Leon
malanp
dhanurrox
keeper
KDDND
Hanoifortune
rainmaker
Slstock
The Alchemist
traderathome
salt
coolkane
Rapaport
greedy
chamith
smallville
Hawk Eye
WildBear
sahan8896
gamaya
Light of Hope
bakapandithaya
cseguide
SRIAS
Stockmate
CSE.SEE
m2_yapa
kaka
saint
Kumar
innam
TortoizePlus
tubal
wis
RDS
sapumal
mark
124 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 18]

121RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:34 pm

fff4sl

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I am holding RWSL. Is it worth to hold?

SLFINANCEWATCH

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I will hold Rwsl.n till 3.30...thats my target price...bought 125,000 @ 2.70...in current mkt condition there is big chance of reaching 3.50 in next week...may be after the xd date...im very convince about this share...mkt price still at 2.70 _ 2.80, with a nav of 3.10....dividend of 10 cents....

123RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:59 am

Sarabulathwita

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thanks all,

Arguable comments, all are correct

I was little worried about the way it was traded. I did not have any intention of buying the share at a lower price at making my comment. It was on guanine basis

Anyway, it was manipulated sometimes back and I wanted to make the newcomers wait and cautioned about it. you know who was behind that those days Very Happy

Experts - you know the game so you can carryout

But newcomers ???????? should be careful.

Good luck and many thanks for different views. This the way that we should sort out matters unbaised

Pethi

RWSL is not a good horse for me either.
They should give div. continuously and win Investors hearts.

Sarabulathwita

NC wrote:
Sarabulathwita wrote:
Be Awarer of promoters may be dumping Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

yep, I think Sara is just suspecting...  Suspect  Suspect Its also good, for safe handling of penny stocks>>> Very Happy

Sorry for late reply,

You read exactly what was in my mind

thanks a lot sunny

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin

At present market conditions it is more or less trading than investing.
U can trade with the trend with any stock.
But pls dont get in at the top and loose money.
" Yana apaayakata kalinma yanna ".

fff4sl

fff4sl

As per the discussion, I hope to exit from RWSL. :-/

128RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:34 am

SLFINANCEWATCH

SLFINANCEWATCH

Lots of jilmarts are here, they say they exit but they enter to the share after creating a panic...

IO3+O

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 D11

Pethi

Pethi

Dr Stock wrote:At present market conditions it is more or less trading than investing.

Yes... normally I am not a trader, but current mkt conditions have forced me to be a trader these days.

RWSL is not a good share. Sorry my friends....! Thats my opinion.

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

Pethi wrote:
Dr Stock wrote:At present market conditions it is more or less trading than investing.

Yes... normally I am not a trader, but current mkt conditions have forced me to be a trader these days.

RWSL is not a good share. Sorry my friends....! Thats my opinion.

me too pethi,

by the way, if market conditions force you, let me know I will take care of them. No one should force you in this forum   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Good luck with other shares then, Look at shares which have not done up ( with a good valuation - not like PCH,PCP alike)

fff4sl

fff4sl

I am only one month old to the trading.
I am studying the market for more than a year.
But still having a blurred picture. :-I

SLFINANCEWATCH

SLFINANCEWATCH

Lets keep shut and see...let the market to talk..then u can understand the value of rwsl.n..cheers

134RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin

I dont see growth potentials in this "Lunu business " .
Daily and effectively doctors advice to eat less amount of salt every time .
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

135RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty RWSL...................... Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Thinker

Thinker
Manager - Equity Analytics

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thinker

Thinker

entered @ 3.10 level,cheers cheers cheers
will be the next train????? bounce bounce bounce bounce

dow

dow

target 5

gayanath1983

gayanath1983

i dont think sooo

Ratsy

Stock Trader

Whats' great about RWSL? I didn't think the EPS is that great...any secrets?

140RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:23 pm

fff4sl

fff4sl

Y RWSL???

141RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:43 pm

sirimevan

sirimevan

lunu walata giya kala......

Captain dislikes this post

142RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty RWSL can hit 3.10 LKR Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:18 pm

Teller

Teller

RWSL creates non linear upward curve ,definitely posdible to reach 2.80 after reaches should stay 3.10 or above. RWSL pattern is a mix inverted pattern against volume braking Vs silent factor to VAROOM is negative. Hard to find examples but little similar to CIND, in case another 700K traded, price can touch 2.70 due to unlock sign of physchology, then new support line will be created. In such scenario we can see RWSL to 3.10 LKR.

Other positive factors
It Estimates that sri lanka consumes approx 150 Tons of salt per annum out of 120 million salt goes for human consumption. Due to insufficient production normally we import 10 to 40 K metric tonnes. But currently world market salt cost is going high and south asian countries salt has more medical factors . I believe gov also looks to discourage imports so it must favourable to RWSL. As EPF is the 3rd largest share holder , this influece can be done more. Based on the world valuations of lands , RWSL lands should be revalued 3x based on current land prices. How ever company is in negative cash flow, so coming AGM if they decide for a solution , surely price will go up.

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

its seems you will based your analysis mostly on technical charts. can you sujjest me any books that i can lurn advanced technical analysis with technical analysis psycology

Teller

Teller

There is a good book, name is understanding the wall street. I have the book with me. If you want we may photocopy it. It has tech plus fundementals.

Teller

Teller

FYI, i have so many ways not only one, refer so many fundementals basically 120 ratios. You can google it under name of investment ratios. I calculate these figures when im free. My basis are P&L, balance sheet,cash flow and some peer to peer industries. With thise factors i calculate acceleration knows as VAROOM. Scatter graphs and Pvs. Those are not simply support and resistemce. MACD or RSI.some charts can read investors minds. Energizing levels like blak holes. So many things...

146RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Teller

Teller

Heeehee ,again Teller only , whyyyyyy?
Teller said is said

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

RAL & KZOO  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

148RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:11 am

INVESTCSE

Stock Trader

Teller wrote:There is a  good book, name is understanding the wall street. I have the book with me. If you want we may photocopy it. It has tech plus fundementals.
@Teller Could I have a copy of this book please. I am also interested in learning advanced technical analysis.

149RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:07 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes of course, knowledge is money here. Contact my whatsapp 0779611094 even im im out of LK

150RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty RWSL- Raigam wayaba Saltern Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:06 am

Runnerx

RWSL will heavly realease from TAXes. Good divident and continoues profiting. Open to the discussion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum