FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Sri Lanka Investment Forum 2021
by samaritan Today at 1:06 pm

» Related party transactions in Banks cause concerns
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by Lotus Eater Yesterday at 9:34 pm

» Principal governmental and regulatory policies that govern the banking sector in Sri Lanka
by Lotus Eater Yesterday at 9:18 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 6:29 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Peoples leasing technically positive Target Price Rs 20
by Eranx Yesterday at 11:30 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Eranx Yesterday at 11:29 am

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by Bakka1988 Thu May 06, 2021 11:22 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Thu May 06, 2021 11:21 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

» What happens in the market is absolutely 100% out of your control. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu May 06, 2021 9:45 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by CHRONICLE™ Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by ADVENTUS Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm

» Prime Lands Residencies Limited (PLR)
by Nandun Thu May 06, 2021 10:42 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Wed May 05, 2021 11:51 pm

» Growing Fear
by Wickyz Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO FINANCIAL CHRONICLE ON THIS 11TH YEAR
by CHRONICLE™ Wed May 05, 2021 3:31 pm

» HNB to merge with Seylan Bank?
by reyaz Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Jay-Jay


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dilshangac wrote:

Target price 8/- Before March. Cheers





a renewed interest shown in the counter today . seems to be this news has some financial value.


with LOLC groups reversal effect from tomorrow onwards will trigger other counters like RWSL.

.

Jay-Jay


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

About the company

Raigam Wayamba Salterns PLC is engaged in manufacturing and distribution of Salt Island wide and development of salterns. The Company is engaged in manufacturing and distribution of edible and industrial salt. Its salt products include iodated crystal salt, iodated table salt, pure vacuum dried salt (PVD salt), fertilizer salt, agri-salt and industrial salt. The Company sells salt products to coconut, rubber, banana and pine-apple plantations, pharmaceutical, food, textile, paint and tanning industries. Its manufacturing facilities are located in Puttalama, Tangalla and Trincomalee. The Company, through its subsidiary, Southern Salt Company (Private) Limited, is engaged in the supply of crystal salt and table salt in consumer packs, as well as in bulk to the discerning customers in the south and contiguous areas. It also offers caustic soda for various industrial products, such as manufacture of pulp and paper, soap and detergents.


.

283RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:39 am

shakthi1974


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Certainly this is one of the very few counters that didn't move with ASI at all!! and notice a good collection 6.70-6.90 level for past three months.
Disc:Holding (This is not a Buy/Sell recommendation only for info)

284RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:58 am

Rational Investor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Share price moved to 5.6/- after a while. Any update on the pending announcement with regard to their novel product?

285RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty RWSL RWSL rwsl Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:04 pm

stockchaser


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
RWSL seems to be a trap ? your idea

286RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Raigam wayamba salt RWSL.N Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:12 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Any news about RWSL? I heard this company performed well & will be going to pay a more than 8% Dividend yield at this time. Supposed that will be the reason for the current demand. Any target price?

287RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:17 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
RWSL will clear the order book today.

288RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:22 pm

stockchaser


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
so u think this is nt a trap

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockchaser wrote:RWSL seems to be a trap ? your idea
yes it is

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@dilshangac wrote:Any news about RWSL? I heard this company performed well & will be going to pay a more than 8% Dividend yield at this time. Supposed that will be the reason for the current demand. Any target pric
PUMP AND DUMP don't get caught

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Another production based company which stands to gain from import restrictions. Has proved that in it's last quarterly report with an increase in revenue of  35% Q2Q and profits up by more than 150% Q2Q.EPS was up by 138% QoQ with an increased NAV.
Future quarters will be more fruitful in my opinion with increased production and capturing of market share.

But it will be a slow process and can't expect it to shoot up over night.

stockchaser likes this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Another production based company which stands to gain from import restrictions. Has proved that in it's last quarterly report with an increase in revenue of  35% Q2Q and profits up by more than 150% Q2Q.EPS was up by 138% QoQ with an increased NAV.
Future quarters will be more fruitful in my opinion with increased production and capturing of market share.

But it will be a slow process and can't expect it to shoot up over night.

stockchaser


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
you are really cool dayanadacool Very Happy

stockchaser


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
lets get to RWSL Game

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Revenue Up by 35% Q 2 Q from Rs 202.5m to Rs 273.5m.
Profit Up by 151% Q 2 Q from Rs 21.9m to Rs 55m.
EPS Up by 138% Q 2 Q from Rs0.08m to Rs 0.19m. Wow if they continue the same upward momentum :grinning:
NAV increased from Rs4.63/- to Rs 4.90/-

stockchaser likes this post

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Stock is not the company RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 1f603 .


RAL,RWSL,RIL,BIL,LDEV,EMER,HVA are trading stocks .

stockchaser


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Why are you so cross with RWSL .. Did u miss the opportunity Very Happy

Rational Investor likes this post

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockchaser wrote:Why are you so cross with RWSL .. Did u miss the opportunity Very Happy
Hahahaha wait and see, will you. Honestly, I didn't get into RWSL this time. but I traded it from Rs. 4  to 9.6 back in October  RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 1f600  RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 1f60e  R.I.P to those who caught @ 10-11 levels. What I have to say Is just trade. If you like HOLD  and see

RJ1010 likes this post

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockchaser wrote:Why are you so cross with RWSL .. Did u miss the opportunity Very Happy


RWSL is well poised for a great run which may surpass the previous high Wink

stockchaser likes this post

300RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:16 pm

stockchaser


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Rational Investor wrote:
@stockchaser wrote:Why are you so cross with RWSL .. Did u miss the opportunity Very Happy


RWSL is well poised for a great run which may surpass the previous high Wink
yes from today's trading it's obvious that on Monday will even have a chance to reach double-digit

Rational Investor likes this post

Hitazz dislikes this post

301RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:17 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:Stock is not the company RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 1f603 .


RAL,RWSL,RIL,BIL,LDEV,EMER,HVA are trading stocks .

What is the definition of a trading stock?? is there anything like that at all?   Very Happy

It's all up to the individual. If you are in the stock market to earn money and increase ur wealth, all that you do is trading unless you have a controlling stake in a company and you want to get in to the management and change it's course. I'm pretty sure non of us have such liberties. So yes, All what you do here is trading.

I do not hold RWSL. Wanted to buy below 5 rs but failed. Good luck to those who bought it. With time and proven results, It could reach double digits IMO

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS, going by ur list you mentioned above, EXPO was a trading stock 6 months back and now it's not??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy what made the drastic change I wonder? Smile Smile Smile

stockchaser likes this post

302RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:28 pm

stockchaser


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dayandacool wrote:
@geesura wrote:Stock is not the company RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 1f603 .


RAL,RWSL,RIL,BIL,LDEV,EMER,HVA are trading stocks .

What is the definition of a trading stock?? is there anything like that at all?   Very Happy

It's all up to the individual. If you are in the stock market to earn money and increase ur wealth, all that you do is trading unless you have a controlling stake in a company and you want to get in to the management and change it's course. I'm pretty sure non of us have such liberties. So yes, All what you do here is trading.

I do not hold RWSL. Wanted to buy below 5 rs but failed. Good luck to those who bought it. With time and proven results, It could reach double digits IMO

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS, going by ur list you mentioned above, EXPO was a trading stock 6 months back and now it's not??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy what made the drastic change I wonder? Smile Smile Smile
well said bro

303RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:17 am

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@dayandacool wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:listen, I don't like downgrade any worth of share. clearly, I highlighted via my earlier comment problem of capacity. RWSL is like a gold mining. unfortunately, they haven't capacity level. govt. gave 1 year period, show the performance. RWSL did not go with new expand project. I don't care NAV of RWSL. because of , this normally paid dividend. unfair RWSL market price compare with it's NAV. if you take NAV as benchmark , most of share overvalued. ex. CTC,LLUB,TJL,VLL,CTHR,ALUM etc.

LOLC Group never declare any dividend, therefore, maintain high NAV. BUT not worth shareholder. bcoze nothing give to shareholders. important thing is,

capacity level
demand of market
potentially performance

RWSL, capacity level problem unable to fulfill market demand and less revenue income leads to potential performance.

I , optimistic with RWSL current market price 7 level. but, no possibility to further price improvement due to limited capacity level.

I felt that your assessment is heavily based on a bad assumption.

You assume that the import restriction will remain forever. That's why I said they could play the advantage game until the import ban is in place. like you rightly pointed out, Government has given them the 1 year period, probably hinting the import ban will only remain in place for 1 year. I don't see RWSL making a worthy of an effort to increase their production capabilities to capture the market share and get the advantage of the Import ban.

So the bottom line is, the moment they lift the import ban, That will kill the share as there are no alternatives and diversification. Very Happy Very Happy
Have they increased their production capabilities to capture the market share?

Investor's attitude towards stock changes when the company performs well.EXPO showed the results and their ability to grow. now it's a share to invest. where the stock price is backed by the current earnings +future earning potential. But those who identify the potential
 of the share earlier will be the real winners I think @dayanadacool and @stockchaser  might have identified such potential in RWSL 

GL RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 1f60e

vijay singh


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@stockchaser wrote:
@Rational Investor wrote:
@stockchaser wrote:Why are you so cross with RWSL .. Did u miss the opportunity Very Happy


RWSL is well poised for a great run which may surpass the previous high Wink
yes from today's trading it's obvious that on Monday will even have a chance to reach double-digit

@stockchaser,
now, you told, Monday RWSL will reach double digits. can you elaborate how can achieve?
I remembered earlier, few of them spreading same drama with unreastict TPS.
if someone wants to see their dirty game go and check October 2020 RWSL price chart. within 1 week price went up Rs.11.30, and came down Rs.5.30. within 2 weeks all game over. so many people was suffering HUGE LOSSES. I don't like to cheat people commenting unclear background. I earlier also told, RWSL not worth more than Rs.7. if someone play game , be careful again & again burn your hand, not others.
extremely sorry person who hold RWSL. this time also, everyone realize what I said. here we cant explain every things. choice in your hands.

RJ1010 and SL-INVESTOR like this post

305RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:41 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:listen, I don't like downgrade any worth of share. clearly, I highlighted via my earlier comment problem of capacity. RWSL is like a gold mining. unfortunately, they haven't capacity level. govt. gave 1 year period, show the performance. RWSL did not go with new expand project. I don't care NAV of RWSL. because of , this normally paid dividend. unfair RWSL market price compare with it's NAV. if you take NAV as benchmark , most of share overvalued. ex. CTC,LLUB,TJL,VLL,CTHR,ALUM etc.

LOLC Group never declare any dividend, therefore, maintain high NAV. BUT not worth shareholder. bcoze nothing give to shareholders. important thing is,

capacity level
demand of market
potentially performance

RWSL, capacity level problem unable to fulfill market demand and less revenue income leads to potential performance.

I , optimistic with RWSL current market price 7 level. but, no possibility to further price improvement due to limited capacity level.

I felt that your assessment is heavily based on a bad assumption.

You assume that the import restriction will remain forever. That's why I said they could play the advantage game until the import ban is in place. like you rightly pointed out, Government has given them the 1 year period, probably hinting the import ban will only remain in place for 1 year. I don't see RWSL making a worthy of an effort to increase their production capabilities to capture the market share and get the advantage of the Import ban.

So the bottom line is, the moment they lift the import ban, That will kill the share as there are no alternatives and diversification. Very Happy Very Happy
Have they increased their production capabilities to capture the market share?

Investor's attitude towards stock changes when the company performs well.EXPO showed the results and their ability to grow. now it's a share to invest. where the stock price is backed by the current earnings +future earning potential. But those who identify the potential
 of the share earlier will be the real winners I think @dayanadacool and @stockchaser  might have identified such potential in RWSL 

GL RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 15 1f60e

@geesura
If you have a glance at last quarterly results of RWSL, you will see a difference in their earnings pattern. Nobody is expecting RWSL to get to 50 Rs like expo did. But a double digit stock price based on earnings is very much a possibility.
I too was of the opinion that no diversification could kill the share. I purely go by the earning capabilities of a company.

They have diversified their production. They have set their eyes on flake salt which has a demand internationally. 

Having said that, Nobody expected EXPO to get to 50 either. but it did. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.ft.lk/business/Raigam-Wayamba-Salterns-A-tale-of-consistent-success/34-709996

geesura and stockchaser like this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum