FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Today at 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Today at 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Today at 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Today at 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Today at 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:49 am

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:34 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » softlogic boss may have a plan like this

softlogic boss may have a plan like this

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1softlogic boss may have a plan like this Empty softlogic boss may have a plan like this Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:38 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Recently acquired a major portion in Odel to its umbrella ,softlogic holdings may a have long term vision go in line with government's plan of making Sri Lanka one of the prefered tourist destination.
Since Sri lankans are more towards branded products ,according to a survey done recently ,high end local customers as well as more Asian tourists from China ,India ,middle east may prefer to have taste a burger at world reputed Burger king ,while shopping at Odel with branded products like Mango ,staying at a hotel owned by soft logic group which might have come under tourist destination package.
Softlogic may develop a shopping mall in which their products could be purchased ranging from electronic items ,clothes ,to branded food items.
Can any body add some more thoughts..........

lux2014

lux2014
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

High end local buyers may go to those places. But budget tourists we get nowadays may not go there.

So, one thing we must do now is to do more promotion internationally to attract better paying tourists and not 'hipiyas".

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

lux2014 wrote:High end local buyers may go to those places. But budget tourists we get nowadays may not go there.

So, one thing we must do now is to do more promotion internationally to attract better paying tourists and not 'hipiyas".
I guess through parksons relationships odel may meet its expectations .

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert

soileconomy wrote:
lux2014 wrote:High end local buyers may go to those places. But budget tourists we get nowadays may not go there.

So, one thing we must do now is to do more promotion internationally to attract better paying tourists and not 'hipiyas".
I guess through parksons relationships odel may meet its expectations .

maru mole ban...!
mama nam hithanne Odel is down the pallan...!

janakatk

janakatk
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

soileconomy wrote:Recently acquired a major portion in Odel to its umbrella ,softlogic holdings may a have long term vision go in line with government's plan of making Sri Lanka one of the prefered tourist destination.
Since Sri lankans are more towards branded products ,according to a survey done recently ,high end local customers as well as more Asian tourists from China ,India ,middle east may prefer to have taste a burger at world reputed Burger king ,while shopping at Odel with branded products like Mango ,staying at a hotel owned by soft logic group which might have come under tourist destination package.
Softlogic may develop a shopping mall in which their products could be purchased ranging  from electronic items ,clothes ,to branded food items.
Can any body add some more thoughts..........


why their other business arms...

hospitals and insurance ,

they are promoting insurance and regain more via their hospitals, while that they can sale some materials for patient to buy at Odel , :shock: ( kidding)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum