FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Budget 2015 result out......

+13
EPS
dow
Market R
NC
Nuwan Samarawickrama
Siva08
Pethi
Sarabulathwita
sureshot
CSE1
RPPA
fernando123op
kuma524
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:34 pm

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hi,

any news regarding budget ?????

2Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

1.34pm President is ready to present the budget

1.26pm - Member of Parliament entering in to the Parliament premises now

1.00pm - 30 minutes more

Last edited by fernando123op on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:39 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

fernando123op wrote:1.34pm President is ready to present the budget

1.26pm - Member of Parliament entering in to the Parliament premises now

1.00pm - 30 minutes more

Machang

ONG LOKKA DAGENA KIYAWANAWA

4Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:40 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

now President speaking the background Speach

lankauniversity-news.com/

you can listen from above

5Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:43 pm

kuma524

kuma524

Thanks macho...

6Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:59 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Expected per capita income USD 7500 for 2015
Economic growth is about 8 % now
Lots of construction to complete - good for construction companies.
100,000 university students to be admit in 2020
There is a significant reduction of poverty levels in the country during the past ten years

Last edited by fernando123op on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

7Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:01 pm

CSE1

CSE1

new Highways .... 2017

8Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:04 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

CSE1 wrote:new Highways .... 2017

Matara- Beliatta highway to complete before 2015

9Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:06 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics

same kiri hothi thammai.......

waddak wenne bolla...... Very Happy

10Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:06 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

fernando123op wrote:Expected per capita income USD 4000 for 2015
Lots of construction to complete - good to AEL & others construction companies

You like AEL a lot. Arn't you.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!

11Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

Any co0ncesson for power sector

12Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

In my life time, If I had seen some one had built a rail line that is because Mahinda rajapakse apart from British.

In my life time, if there was peace in the country, That is because of Mahinda Rajapakse.

In my life time, if there was a highway, that is because mahinda rajapakse.

In my life time, if there was a gas, electricity price reduced, That is because Mahinda Rajapakse.

We can talk about many leaders, but there is nothing to talk about them.
many of you may not remember last 50 years and leaders we had.

This budget is really good for the country. I have a feeling CSE will run.

13Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Siva08

Manager - Equity Analytics

whether its MR or RW..Cse will run Very Happy

14Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:18 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

RPPA wrote:
fernando123op wrote:Expected per capita income USD 4000 for 2015
Lots of construction to complete - good to AEL & others construction companies

You like AEL a lot. Arn't you.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!

I don't have brother

15Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:19 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Pethi wrote:In my life time, If I had seen some one had built a rail line that is because Mahinda rajapakse apart from British.

In my life time, if there was peace in the country, That is because of Mahinda Rajapakse.

In my life time, if there was a gas, electricity price reduced, That is because Mahinda Rajapakse.

We have provided nearly 100,000 motorcycles to Government Field Officers serving in the rural areas
We have provided more than 100,000 houses in the North that were destroyed by LTTE

16Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:25 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama

Pethi wrote:In my life time, If I had seen some one had built a rail line that is because Mahinda rajapakse apart from British.

In my life time i  seen Sudu Vans have kidnaped people & vanished them that is because of MR

In my life time, I have heard one of relation of president has beaten Sri lankan high commissioner in front of ministers & others

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I have more things to mention here ........ Hiks....!!! ho ho hooooooo

17Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:28 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:

In my life time i  seen Sudu Vans have kidnaped people & vanished them that is because of MR

In my life time, I have heard one of relation of president has beaten Sri lankan high commissioner in front of ministers & others

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I have more things to mention here ........ Hiks....!!! ho ho hooooooo

Pls do not include political matters here, you may be the other side....but here it is better to discuss generally

18Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:32 pm

NC

NC

Plantation eke mokadda kiwwe...??
Just heard about rubber related industry and VAT...etc

19Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Market R

Market R

Pethi- I can agree with only some of you menruoned.

In my life time, If I had seen some one had built a rail line that is because Mahinda rajapakse apart from British. - Agree but railway must impprove better than now. It must be the main transport option to a country. Its more efficiancy than bus. Low cost,no trafic. Its the only transport option that can wake timely apart from flights.

In my life time, if there was peace in the country, That is because of Mahinda Rajapakse. - Agree because of you mentioned "In my life time"

In my life time, if there was a highway, that is because mahinda rajapakse. - Agreed. But UNP government also try to buid a highway after 2000

In my life time, if there was a gas, electricity price reduced, That is because Mahinda Rajapakse. - Disagree. See the different between world market and lanka price different.

Any way when we looking at development president made good moves. But issue is cost and tenders.

20Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:40 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

NC wrote:Plantation eke mokadda kiwwe...??

Expecting Total Export - USD 20 bn by 2020

Loans are not for consumption
Our aim is to achieve 90% ICT literacy by #2020
We are aiming for a US$ 5 billion local ICT industry by #2020
We hope to improve the industrial export sector to become a major foreign income earner by #2020
We increased the public service cadre to nearly 1,400,000

21Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:47 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

fernando123op wrote:
NC wrote:Plantation eke mokadda kiwwe...??

Expecting Total Export - USD 20 bn by 2020

Loans are not for consumption
Our aim is to achieve 90% ICT literacy by #2020
We are aiming for a US$ 5 billion local ICT industry by #2020
We hope to improve the industrial export sector to become a major foreign income earner by #2020
We increased the public service cadre to nearly 1,400,000

VAT reduced to 11%
Payee reduced to 16%

Last edited by fernando123op on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

22Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:54 pm

dow

dow

u missed one main thing,,
the people Don't forget only this mater after 500 years..
....? scratch

23Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:57 pm

fernando123op

fernando123op
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Investing in Share market encouraged with low interest rate
Motor Bikes to postmen
State sector Plantation Company to be established
International Arbitration Centre to be established in Sri Lanka
Fund allocation to establish new sugar factories and related infrastructure
A New merged bank next year
State sector Plantation Company to be established
Reduction on domestic water supply charge by 10% for the first 25 units.

Last edited by fernando123op on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:07 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

15:00 Motorcylces to be provided to postmen at concessionary rates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14:59 Rs .2000 million additional funds to be allocated to resolve salary anomalies of railway employees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14: 55 Sri Lanka to be a member of a Chinese bank that comprises of 22 other member states

14: 51 Rs. 17 billion to be allocated during 2015 - 2017 for airport renovation and developments

14: 50 500 small buses to be imported

14: 49 Rs. 17 billion to be allocated during 2015 - 2017 for airport renovation and developments

14:48 Charges of the first 25 units of household water supply to be reduced by 10%

14: 47 Income tax and Customs Departments systems to be computerised with effect from tomorrow and online services to be offered

14:45 VAT to be reduced to 11% - payee tax limited to 16%

14:44 100 USD tax to be charged as entrace fee in Casinos

14:41 47 out of 54 state institutions have been turned into profit making establishments

14:36 Budget deficit to be reduced to 3.85% by 2016 and 3.2% by 2017

14:35 state sector expanded to 1.3 million

14:32 Per capita income to reach 7500 USD by 2020 - turning SL into a high middle income country

14:28 2020 export aim to be 20 billion USD

14:26 100,000 undergradutes to be accepted into national universities by 2020

14: 25 Life expectancy to reach 80 years by 2020

14: 22 Number of individuals migrating for employment dropped 22% this year - 7000 million USD income to be generated through migrant workers

14:22 Export revenue to exceed 11,500 million USD this year

14:21 New taxes imposing with effect from tonight will encourage competitive industries

14:18 Over 1.1 million tourist arrivals and rapid development in the tourism sector

14:15 Unemployment among youth aged between 18 - 30 dropped from 15% to 13.1%

14:13 A total of 750,000 houses given to low income families apart from the renovation of low income and disaster/conflict affected homes

14:03 hostel facilities to be provided to over 25,000 undergadutes / salaries and research allowances of academics increased by twofolds

14:00 several expressways to be completed by 2017 including Ruwanpura and Northern highways

13:59 President says SL to reach 4000 USD per capita income by 2015 - a year earlier than expected

13:57 Economy grown by 8% as a result of developments in investment and tourism

13: 53 President asks TNA to unite with the government

13:53 Need to develop programs that promote education, health, and eradicate poverty - local government including district and provincial councils to be stregthened to achieve these goals

13:50 President: Several international summits held in Sri Lanka during the past year and the manner in which were were able to defeat the agendas of a handful of individuals in the local and international arenas attempting to promote extremist schemes against SL using the UNHRC, reflects the excellent foreign relations we have managed to maintain

13:48 Defense budget dropped from 5.5% to 3% and the funds were channeled rural infrastructure development

13:46 New livelihoods and new prospects for the youth and children after the end of the war

13:44 President says former leaders have placed special emphasis on agriculture development

01.35 The President started delivering the Budget 2015 speech

25Budget 2015 result out...... Empty Re: Budget 2015 result out...... Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:15 pm

kuma524

kuma524

Plantation sector 6% Interest loan....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum